Who was in the wrong here

youtube.com/watch?v=WwMeK53hyB0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jTbeYTVKqQY
youtube.com/watch?v=-5iDKWV6Chg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The first one for slapping somebody they don't know and then not expecting to get punched

It's not a sucker punch when you hit him first and then turn away from them.

BRAP
R
A
P

Fucking cucks just sat there after getting punched in the mouth. Hilarious

They are all degenerates that don't deserve to live

>slaps person randomly
>gets slapped back and sits there like a cuck
lmao

Name of girl?

this.

It was his right to punch him, after he got humiliated.

What the fuck is your problem?

What is it with pizza that gets people so angry

youtu.be/jTbeYTVKqQY

the guy who hit first with the pizza was in the wrong here.

take out from someone all his smug is the best thing ever.

can someone post the original non-photoshopped picture of this lady.

this

Why is everything in murica so degenerate?
I mean my country is liberal as fuck but still isn't as degenerate as compared to you guys.

Son of prostitute who slapped him with a pizza. If that were me guy wouldnt walk away with just 1 hit, i would beat him until hes forever deformed.

did she get any dick in the end?

British people are disgusting

>look at all the women conforting chad after the event

Go at it Sup Forums!

gopnik

survival of the fittest faggot! come over n we'll tear that boipucci up

She got crushed by the fat guy!

>FAST FOOD ROFLMAO!

Pizza slapper asked for it, that's assault with a tasty weapon, the pepperoni could have been too spicy and could have come in contact with his eyes too causing a mild burning sensation or even temporary blindness. The punch was self-defense and counts as a counter attack

The short guy could have won if people wasn't trying the block him,

Are you fucking kidding me toothpate, he gives a guy han, then slaps him with the food, then proceeds to trashtalk. Honestly guy was too chill, should have beaten him into a pulp right the moment that pizza hit him. Its just show how a lot of guys are pretty kinhearted and chill and dont expect that some people are just pieces of trash who deserve to be hanged. Lack of courtesy is absolutely disgusting. God that vid made me so mad, i wish that was me.

Do you guys go out at all? Pizza places is where everyone goes after a night of drinking. You add alcohol, young guys and hot girls around and there is going to be some jockeying for the alpha position. Yes, you will get fucked with to see how you react. Most of you bitches would just sit there and let it happen too.

cecibel vogel
reverse google image search

What a disgusting trash you are, try that in any place in the world where man still have some decency and you would not walk away alive.

Well what do i expect from a mallshiting faggot.

These are 10/10 in America

Sure am glad I don't go outside.

Manlets never win

You would not last long here sergey, if you went out at night some guy would fuck with you. Maybe throw a piece of food at your face or push you. What would you do? Probably nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5iDKWV6Chg

Those are actually potential 10/10s if they are white

You little cuck betas better stay at home, you would get eaten alive out on a friday or saturday night. Stay locked in your room hiding from the real world, the bad boys go out to play during this time.

I'm okay with that.

>youtube.com/watch?v=-5iDKWV6Chg
what?

Will lifting increase the chances of having that booty goddess desire to sit on my face?

Clubbing these days is wank

This isnt the cunny board, user

>underage girls

user what the fuck are you doing

Im not a malshitting mongrel, here we hit straight in the face for a inpolite words, any le 52% tryes to throw something at me and he will drive away in ambulance, fuking disgusting mongrel nigger trash without courtesy, hope you get shot one day.

Looks like a harmless swim team pic. What do you see?

If you see something sexual in this picture its you who has a problem

Well being a fat spic sure wont help

Toni BRAPPPston

Bully got punished
that cuck got punished

seems fair. case over

Maybe that works in slav lands where the men are too drunk to fight back, but over here in the US (and UK) we fight.

that was a good powerfull punch , i like it very much . how can one hit so hard .

TH

nice you can see her pantsu

>Well being a fat spic sure wont help
>said the nigger

You'd be surprise how many fat fucks on this shithole island get away with fucking 10/10 booty goddess stacys, let alone are considered chads by these island niggers standards.

Just another wonderful trait of this assbackwards god forsaken place.

Sounds like he knock a tooth out

It was looked like he was gonna win

What is money

Based Slav giving true Eastern Yurop wisdom. Same would happen here, and nobody would comfort the pizza slapper.

>girl getting into the middle of a fight

When will women learn that feminism doesn't actually make them as a strong as a full grown man?

Damn that left cross

damn she fine
she can shit in my mouth anytime

Exactly. When somebody hits you - unless you're a complete low t cuck, you immediately get a rush of adrenaline and stop caring for pain, you simply fuck up the aggressor.

The only thing you can fight is your voice of reason telling you to put down your food and stop eating, fat fuck.

>tfw you get punched so hard you become The Joker

Is that just a cut on his face? It almost looks like a hole.

His head went flying, he might have hit something on the other side.

The youtube comments for that are all pretty good.

based dude punched him with his left on his right side of face
beautifully connected
its just blood starting to harden

It's blood idiot, he was slumped over after getting punched.

What was the point of that event? Just a bunch of morons standing around.

This.

You can tell the guy was just trying to process his rage for half a min. It would have come sooner but that girl was grabbing his hands.

If you watch the video she just gets her arm pulled and then falls over with the group. No splitting her head on a corner or anything, she just passed out from being a stupid drunk slut.

>You'd be surprise how many fat fucks on this shithole island get away with fucking 10/10 booty goddess stacys, let alone are considered chads by these island niggers standards.

Because you make 4$ an hour at some shitty textile factory or by picking Papayas.

That was beautiful.

Fpbp

kek

First guy broke the NAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second guy probably left his recreational pocket nukes at home.