Daily Mail

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemba_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot link, of course

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html

Ayo holup

APPARENTLY WERE

WUZUNT

SHEEEEEEIT

AND WONT BE SHEEEEEIT

SHIEEEEEEEEEEET WE WUZN KANGZ?

top fucking kek

blacks eternally BTFO

NAH SAY IT AIN'T TRU MAN!!!

FAKE NEWS

THE CRADLE OF LIFE IS IN AFRICA

lmao turks.

>surprising
eh, no
they had a civilization, therefore not black

>this is somehow a surprise

Although the Turkish part is a bit interesting since the Turkic people originated from central Asia.

H-HOL UP

AYYO HOL UP

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

EY JO WARTE
DU SAGST ALSO
DAS WIR
KÖNIGE UND SCHEISSE WAREN?

The Masons faked ancient Egypt. We get the fake ruins and history, while our real past is kept hidden.

*picks up sagging pants*

Oh shit I'm half Turkish half Italian.
>uh.. I..I wuz kang?

Link this to African-American supremacist forums.

Does this mean that the pyramidswere not built by chimps?

I didn't know people had cameras in the mid-1700s.

holy shit no,

you're fucking retarded

we should raid afrochan with this

UH U UH U MEAN TO UH TELL ME UH WE WUZNT ????

This is the proof that Black Man from Africa were opressing our egyptian ancestors!

Mandatory.

Egypt got blacked, no wonder they turned toward islam, normal thing to happen when the general IQ dropped below 80.

*wipes chicken grease off fingers*

KANGZ BTFO
Some one needs to spam this in those nigger proud twitters and shieee

>surprising
It's "surprising" that niggers, who cant design and/or build anything, also did not design and/or build the pyramids or ancient Egyptian society. Wowzers.

So what is the game plan with all these latest & totally surprising discoveries. What the end game?

HOL UP

*MOVES ARMS LIKE THEY'RE LIFELESS*

SO YOU BE SAYIN

*SMACKS LIPS*

AYO HOL UP

*REMOVES TSHIRT*

SO YOU BE SAYIN

*SPITS SUNFLOWER SEED*

AYO SO YOU BE SAYIN

*TAKES OUT PHONE*

THAT WE WUZ

*RECORDS VIDEO VERTICALLY*

WE WUZ

*FAILS AT SCHOOL*

KINGZ N SHIET?????

*GETS ARRESTED*

DELETE THIS NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

"the ancient Egyptians showed almost no sub-Saharan African ancestry and high affinity to ancient Near Eastern and European populations."

I'm not surprised at all.

Are you saying a people that have never built anything grander than a literal giant mud block in Zimbabwe didn't build the Pyramids and the Sphinx?

Are you telling me that a people who've never embraced agriculture didn't live in a large city in a desert? Wth.

i gotta find a nig spreading propakanga on the faceberg and post this, its too sweet

>science is white devil magic
>don't trust whitey
>we wuz still kangs !

SULTANZ

digits confirm kek is pleased with my statement

many egyptian monoliths were cut up and reassembled elsewhere for varying reasons

i.e if they were residing on a future construction cite or some of them were taken to other places such as museums,,, ect.

Do they mean Turkish as in Central Asian or Turkish as in Anatolian (since actual Turks were assimilated into Anatolians)?

Best timeline!

>mfw we wuz the kangz all along

They probably mean indigineous Anatolian, like the Hittites.

How about starting a GoFundMe for BLM to go protest this injustice in downtown Cairo?

>facts and evidence will cause niggers to challenge their beliefs
Worth a try but I'm pretty sure they'll just double down

oy vhey we have ancient holocaust damage from egypt goyim!!

they mean Anatolian, not Turkic

so basically they're saying they were more related to Greeks and Anatolian Greeks

but that would make turks very angry if u point out that they're not genetically related to turkics at all

Niggers btfo

Jiggadoomed to a life of slavery

Bix nood!

The Afrocentrist is immunized against all dangers. You can call him a fake, a liar, you can show him pre-human ancestry outside of Africa, you can show him clear evidence the Egyptians were more Levantine than African; it all runs off them like water off a duck's back. But call them a Nigger, and look how they recoil, how injured they are; "Ayooooo mup da doo didda po mub da dibba doo!"

>desert
Dude 5k years back NA was green and fertile the desert is rather a modern thing

When are Greeks going to pay reparations to Erdogan for the Ptolemaic occupation of Egypt?

Great Zimbabwe was founded by Jews

No I'm not joking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemba_people

>Study found that modern Egyptians share more ancestry with Sub-Saharan Africans than ancient Egyptians did
Top kek

I agree, it likely was the Masons that fabricated mainstream Egyptian mythology.

I remain undecided whether this was necessary for now

Sheeeiiit nigga.

The last month has been great for white people. First scientists find out that humans emerged in Greek/Bulgaria (not Africa), now this. I bet scientists find out that the first Africans were simply European rejects who were deported to the desert, banished, exiled for their overly stupid and violent behavior. I say we continue the tradition of our ancestors.

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

YOU CAN'T PUBLISH TWO SCOOPS AT THE SAME TIME

which is exactly the population that is there now.

No surprise.

that's a long... arm

>Whites and shitskin mix

No wonder that sandpit was doomed to failure.

So they didn't even build the giant mud square. Amazing.

DAS RITE WHITEBOI

Im sure there is a shitstorm at thecoli.com

They're just going to blame "da ebil lyin whyte an terkish men in da media"

>The surprising ancestry
Nothing about this is surprising.

Haha thx for the laugh

So to sum it all up:
- oldest human European
- Egyptian pharaohs European
That's no surprise if you look at Africa.

TURKEY IS WHITE! WHITE!

Negroes supposedly building a society that was successful for several millenia kind of gave it away.

>in europe they have different people of celtic, aryan, anglo, mediterranean, turkish, baltic, nordic, scandinavian, spanish, and slavic
>blacks think that in a continent multiple times larger than europe all people look exactly the same

Blacks actually think that the people in the red circle are closer to those in the blue circle than the green.

I was about to post just this:
"Turkish" is highly misleading in this case (but not surpiring considering source is a tabloid)
Should have said "Anatolian" (= neolithic people who inhabited Anatolia, migrated to Europe in various waves)
Modern day Turks are a recent admixture with central asians.

SHIEEEEEET

> study found that modern egyptians share more ancestry with sub-saharan africans than ancient egyptians did

ENRICHED

Mang thats just Yakub foolin ya nigga WE WUZ KANGZ WIT FLYIN PYRIAMIDZ N SHIET TILL WHITY RACISUMED US DIS BE A PICKTURE UV ME HOW CAN U EVEN KOMPETE WITE BOI

Ancient Turkey was white, the current day Turks aren't currently Egyptian rulers.

WE
WUZ
ROACHES AN SHIIIET?
wad defug????

Absolute nonsense. The Ancient Egyptians were not roaches, but they were genetically related to modern Brits.

Man fuck science.

>Hey let's use this new cool tech to recreate face of the russian prince Yuri, founder of Moscow to show we are not mongols
>ok project closed.

Actually, not only am I the OP in this thread, I was the OP in that thread too

Am I King of the Alt-Right now?

Should have been obvious from the get go. Random one offs do not happen with races and no other African culture did what Egypt did.

The long arm of justice BLEACHING since 2000AD.

The sahara clearly separated human groups and resulted in humans above it and ooga booga jungle bunnies below it, with a meeting on the edge in the east. Don't know how this isn't obvious to everyone.

And now they want us in Europe to go on same dead end path of tolerance and neglect of native people, in name of shekels for rulers.

we truly are the master race. say it with me, fellow anglos...

DIS JUSS ANUTHA EXAMPLE OF DA PINK DEVIL'S TRICKNOLOGY Y'ALL
DEY WUZ IN CAVES WE WUZ KANGZ REEEEEEEEE

Updated version

kek. do you know if there is actually any evidence of mongol admixture in russians, or is it just a meme?

The original Khazar Jews were also Turks, and once you start looking into the history of the Turks you will find that they have had the biggest empires the world has ever seen and they used to look very European, which makes me wonder what the hell happened to the, because now they are stinky shit skin muslims. Anyone know?

Pretty much adding insult to injury.

Won't be to long before BLM starts protesting in Egypt for the removal of pyramids

It's almost as if Egypt had more in common with Mediterranean and near eastern civilizations than with niggers who lived across the biggest desert on Earth. Who could have possibly imagined this?