youtube.com/watch?v=3I1DhgEO_Ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for the lulz

sbamfu ra lus

Drink bleach.

He is NOT Indian
He is from Sri Lanka
He was adopted when he was a baby

Why do more and more white women submit to indians and asians?

Because they are easier to control for pathetic white women who can't handle a real man.

kek, keep telling yourself that whiteboi

S E E T H I N G

Every single poo, gook or chink who had a white gf (I can count them on one hand) were weak beta cucks and the women were always butch cunts.

Buuuuuump
DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE DISLIKE

Just leave them alone wtf did they do t you theyre just living their life. You guys are the worst

top lel, keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night, I can tell it doesn't though because otherwise you wouldn't be making angry posts on a bhutanese cave painting forum, literally nothing you can do to stop this whiteboi

Because they like Bollywood.

youtube.com/watch?v=3I1DhgEO_Ls

she has nice breasts & a nice butt, but everything else is terrible imho

How is this possible? I'm 100x better than this guy and I'm a 31 year old vrgin.

because she's a brainwashed whore

Because your a idiot

Auuuuu. So the grapes are sour. Tell us about that.

if i was the guy my ego would be boosted,fucking top tier white waifu and making thousands of Sup Forums kids jealous?

dude is based

Why are you guys mad, lol.

Nah man ... i feel bad for THIS black dude actually. I can see that he hates being black. he has probably been mocked by north indians all his life too ...

Fuck this coalburner though!

hes rich and Shes most likely another fucking gold digger
its not complicated

But you already are that just come to Sweden and they will accept you as a non white refugee and get a aryan feminazi slag to make you mullato kids

Why is this bothering you guys so much? It's one family. Is it because a dark skinned man is able to get a qt wife and you can't the reason for this overreaction?

Bollywood is for people who speak Hindi
He is a tamilian so she should be watching Tollywood

>top tier

yeah.. no

Who is this semen demon? I want to dick her and make her beg for my cum

IT pajeet in UK detected