Well, Sup Forums?

haram!

so. fucking. brave. WOW

What am I looking at?

>Roger Waters pushing his political agenda

>omg what a provocative message

Maybe once trumps gone people can remember what a day without thinking of him was like.

Well what?

>Using pig as an insult

I only now realize how close leftists and Mudslimes really are

Thank Obama we have such brave warriors so willing to take a stand! What a huge risk. I hope this doesn't affect their popularity!

BLUMPFLSTILTSCOOPS BTFO!

Somehow, I think if Trump was the dictator/fascist people paint him to be, they wouldn't be able to get away with saying all this shit.

I'd kind of expect them to disappear into the night.

>I'd kind of expect them to disappear into the night.
At this point I'd welcome it

this is deep. really makes you think

David Gilmour and Richard Wright were the best parts of Pink Floyd, anyway.

Oh my. They can expect to go to one of those TRUMP concentration camps I've heard about for this brave act of defiance.

I feel like these celebrities and entertainers voted for Trump in secret. He gives them a reason to make free social justice money from drone consumers.

What did they mean by this?

Pink Floyd frontman is having a concert and displaying his brave political agenda to a bunch of brain fried 50 year old burnouts

Why is pig even an insult? Pigs are smart and adorable.

These fuck nuts haven't figured it out yet. This shit only makes TRUMP stronger. These are the people we voted against. Keep it up knuckle heads, it's gonna be a GREAT 2020

MAGA BITCHES

Daltrey > Waters

Don't most rockers have a past of hard drugs and underage groupie fucking?

lol no
remember how Obama blamed Bush for everything for almost 8 fucking years?
if a democrat got in after Trump it would be like that times a fucking million.

BUT THERE ISNT GOING TO BE A FUCKING LIBTARD IN OFFICE EVER AGAIN
SUCK MY DICK LIBERALS
SUUUUUUUUUUCK MYYYYYYY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Pink Floyd in particular

Drumpf finally utterly, unequivocally BTFO. How will he ever recover?

How do you know you're not a pig? Looked in the mirror lately? Maybe get somebody to take an unsuspected video?

Because muslims cant tolerate him?

How it's ok to call a white president pig, but as soon as they call a black one ape, everybody looses their shit?

you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.