Seth Rich rundowns for Normies and newfags

Normie friendly Seth Rich rundowns. Share them around, make neutral normies aware of the truth before propaganda reaches them.

Molyneux:
youtu.be/ioBiYxZReTo
One America News:
youtu.be/OomLn6gut7E
youtu.be/FAA9Gy2SXdg
youtu.be/lJtwrz1qmgU
Julian Assange:
youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg
youtu.be/49ENrXsG8Co

Don't let this thread, or any Seth Rich threads, slide. Dump any Seth Rich investigation material you have in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultzs-brother-steven-wasserman-accused-burying-seth-rich-case/
youtube.com/watch?v=8_J2bAMjsrc
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/three-men-plead-not-guilty-in-death-of-american-university-graduate-last-summer/2016/06/01/776ffdc8-2806-11e6-ae4a-3cdd5fe74204_story.html#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=9mEu22KJjtU
infowars.com/evidence-backs-claim-pro-bernie-seth-rich-was-dnc-leaker/
newamerica.org/bretton-woods-ii/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping against the slide

Bump for Seth

Bump

Bumping again.

God damn, there is really no way to beat the shills without off site organization. That is what we need: a group of people who meet off site and who use Sup Forums to push our OWN narrative. Just like the shills do, except we will be trying to start a snowball where people actually work together to influence the public

This don't work. You need it in writing, the information needs to be condensed. Not spread over several youtube videos.

His name was also Beranton Whisenant Jr.

There are still people screaming Vince Foster. The people who care about this one way or another are already aware. I'm not a "shill," I'm just letting you know that a guy that's been dead for a year isn't going to sink the establishment cabal in either party.

Anyways, bump and good luck. I hope I'm wrong and something somehow comes of it.

Keep on bumping, never forget Seth

bump

And here is the high priestess of moloch responsible...

its reddit, but a must read thread/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/

Seth bump.

bump

Bump for the man whose name is Seth Rich

good work user, bump

And there is this. Pretty big.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultzs-brother-steven-wasserman-accused-burying-seth-rich-case/

bump

bumping

Where do we stand on the abandoned hospital? Shillposting was in overdrive and then the forged document thing was all over the place and then we sorta forgot about the abandoned hospital

The hospital in question youtube.com/watch?v=8_J2bAMjsrc

guys how do i get an update on this trial? shouldnt it be over by now? one of them already admitted it. this infographic is already damning but andrew shlonsky needs to go.

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/three-men-plead-not-guilty-in-death-of-american-university-graduate-last-summer/2016/06/01/776ffdc8-2806-11e6-ae4a-3cdd5fe74204_story.html#comments

bump

When is Corsi coming out with the Tuesday story???

What's this Tuesday story now? Something's gonna happen today? Who's corsi

another faggot who says hes got the goods except he will wait a week to release it because hes lying

That thread gave me the runs
I have to change my pants now

>10

Friendly reminder to not get blinded and manipulated.

well the fisa stuff is pretty damn clear tyranny

No one forgot

>DUDE HERES A QUICK RUNDOWN
>Posts several youtube videos each 35 mins in length

Not that it matters. I just come to Seth Bitch threads to troll conspiratards.

Daily it's bigger than Seth reminder...

Also we love Seth still...

Baneposter blessed us. Please read and distribute.
> inb4 sauce, look at the filename
>> 127667947

This is what's needed

proof his parents are being manipulated:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mEu22KJjtU

0:57 look at the lips. Reading a script 100%

>that panda

I know man, I know. They're definitely being silenced, or they're just fucking stupid. I hope it's not the latter

digits

Corsi part 3

infowars.com/evidence-backs-claim-pro-bernie-seth-rich-was-dnc-leaker/

If there is anything new in there I missed it. Damn,

bump

So, what leads are most prudent to pursue atm?

Also, bump.

bump

bump

newamerica.org/bretton-woods-ii/
>know the enemy