Why did Scandinavia mercilessly mock Trump and his orb pic from Saudi Arabia?

Why did Scandinavia mercilessly mock Trump and his orb pic from Saudi Arabia?

twitter.com/nordenen/status/869480526905782272/photo/1

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html
archive.is/LGBHW
undp.org/content/undp/en/home/sustainable-development-goals.html
migrationpolicy.org/article/wedding-bells-are-ringing-increasing-rates-intermarriage-germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they are the eternal fags

>nordic
literally who cares. they take islamic dick up the ass daily

First Macron humiliates Trump by squeezing the orange out of Fat Donny's tiny hands, and then Scandinavia mocks him relentlessly. And you don't care?

Nice.

It's a meme you dip

Why should I care about irrelevant Islamic shitholes? They desperately seek attention from Trump because they are pussified cucks who have their countries plowed by Ahmeds cock.

Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Iceland are whiter than you will ever be.

They are declining faster than us solely because of Mudslimes being let in with no limit you dumb leftist fuck. Now get back to your daily prayers.

>They are declining faster than us

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Scandinavia

Don't use words that you do not understand. Nordic != Scandinavian

scandanavians let their women be raped by Muslims and then send the rapists back out on the streets with a slap on the wrist. I don't even really consider them to be actual countries anymore.

Daily reminder northern africans and middle easterns are white in murrica.

they're desperate for attention since nobody gives a shit about them on a global scale beyond sweden being the butt end of many jokes.

fpbp

>american education

Now look at projections for countries like Sweden you stupid fucking imbecile.

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html

Please remember to archive sources with a reputation for shilling and clickbait.

archive.is/LGBHW

Who is the fat whale in the center?

>Scandinavian's mocking a Saudi ritual
fucking racists i swear to g-d

>The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), otherwise known as the Global Goals, are a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity.

They want to achieve this by 2030? wtf

Holy fuck snownigger are ugly!

undp.org/content/undp/en/home/sustainable-development-goals.html

I think these world leaders actually believe they can do this, and they have been sold this lie by the globalist jews running the show. The real goal is a one world government with all of us enslaved.

>scandicucks

Because liberals and feminists are so stupid they think Harry Potter is real and Trump is the evil wizard

Shut the fuck up, Russian rape baby

And they didn't even need the Russians to rape those genes into them. How about you, rape baby? Carrying around some genetic reminders of mother Russia?

We know something that you don't.

>camp speicher massacre trial

damn that is my nigga Lars Lokke Rasmussen

You're exaggerating so much burgerbro.

>our Prime Minister is standing in the middle like the King of Saudi Arabia did
>mfw enough oil money to watch Sweden burn behind a ten feet wall

You're letting in Mudslimes nonstop with no limit, retarded leftist danebro.

Five Nordic Prime Ministers.
One metric tonne of mass.

Didn't everyone mock him for that? It was ridiculous and buffoonish. Of course that's his whole schtick.

>nordic
who cares. they are our dumping ground for islam

There is no town in America where everybody is of the same origin and ethnicity.

My state is 93% white Mohammed.

Muslims doesn't marry Norwegians and live segregated. It's very rare to see mixed couples here.

Super homos touching the ball

Doesn't stop you from being virtue signalling leftist muzzie gum guzzlers

Not the same thing idiot

>It's very rare to see mixed couples here.

Unlike in the United Aids of Cuckmerica lmao

At least i doesn't have to rack down on other countries like Norway (of all places) to get a sense of superiority. Typical narcissist.

Actually it's whiter than Sweden. By all means kill yourself stupid leftist fuck.

>says the gercuck

migrationpolicy.org/article/wedding-bells-are-ringing-increasing-rates-intermarriage-germany

LMAO!!!!!

>mercilessly mock Trump
Looks more like attention whoring.

wait why does norway have five prime ministers?

Nice goalpost shifting gercuck.