Play a "sport" where large black men wear armour and grab each others' genitals

>play a "sport" where large black men wear armour and grab each others' genitals
>mutilate their babby's genitals
>niggers
>spics
>obesity
>israel's bitch
>disgusting "food"
>retarded accents
>either dumb rednecks or liberal cucks
>media and banks owned by jewry
>hated by the entire world
>no history
>disgusting "music"(nigger rap or degenerate pop)
>no traditions
>school shootings
>did I mention obesity?
>dumbest and most ignorant people that exist
>home of BLACKED
>hollywood degeneracy and propaganda
>all forms of nationalism and patriotism are civic or rooting for Jewish wars

>Americans will die in their death beds stroking their AR 15s, surrounded by their mixed race grandchildren and living in a 30% white country.

truly the USA is the cancer of the world

Hit the nail on the head there lad.

YOU THINK I ASKED FOR THIS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
YOU REALLY THINK I ASKED FOR THIS
YOU THINK ANY OF MY ANCESTORS ASKED FOR THIS WHEN THEY CAME HERE LOOKING FOR A NEW LIFE AND LABOR

IM NOT IN CONTROL
NONE OF US ARE IN CONTROL
WE DIDNT ASK FOR THIS
YOU THINK I ASKED FOR ALL THESE FAT PIG-TIER OBESE MUTTS TO WADDLE AROUND
YOU THINK I ASKED FOR THEM TO FIND ME "HATEFUL" JUST BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT MY HEALTH?

NO
SO SHUT THE FUCK UP IM FUCKING TIRED
EVER YFUCKING DAY WEITH YOU PEOPLE
EVERY FUCKING DAY I CANT CATCH A BREAK

FUCK FUCK FUCK JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

you're not wrong

Pot calling the kettle black.

DELET THIS NAO

>IM NOT IN CONTROL
>NONE OF US ARE IN CONTROL
You guys love to spout off about muh second amendment. Well come on ameribro. When are you going to take back your cities from the globalist elites and get rid of the niggers from your cities? When are you going to be more than 50% white? You keep calling us cucks because we don't have guns, so it should be any day now that we see how manly and free Americans can be! Any day now.

wtf I hate America now

What I find the worst of all is that they have access to all these firearms and do so little with them.
Amazing marksmen are in possession of highly accurate rifles and have plenty of opportunities to take some shots that would change history.
Instead, they, practice and whine. For a nation built on rebellion this is quite depressing. It is not only the demise of the USA through demographics that we are witnessing. It is the spirit of the nation that has died before it was possible. Raising the question if there is anything left to salvage at all and raising the question why no true regenerative grassroots movements are popular.

Still more important then waffle country.

American culture and influences are like deseases spreading over the world
Everything that Sup Forums doesn't like comes from America

>europoor
>gypsy
>universally hated

You forgot land of the free, home of the brace. Also, we have the best food.

Say it with me
FREEEEDUUUMB!

this is why we must make America great again. 'merica isn't 'merica right now

the people who shout that ARE the degenerates
fucking white trash, the obese faggots in the south
they wont do shit
you know the meme
>muh americans are mutts
that's THEM

they make the rest of us look bad
there's no saving this country

>white trash
careful. I'll fuck you up for good if you dare utter that near me.

are you persuaded by anything you hear or are you just kidding? Because American Exceptionalism is a thing for a reason.

white trash
you fucking dumb southern nigger
YOU IMPORTED THOSE NIGGERS
YOU DOOMED THIS COUNTRY SINCE FUCKING 1776

you kept on fucking bred them
the north tried to free them and throw their asses back to africa but you faggots lost, threw a tantrum and shot lincoln so that never happened

i hate you mexican rape baby fucks
you fucking bred those niggers to be tall brutes and now they're chimping out after years of slavery

YOU DID THIS TO US.

Day of the grill thread? Day of the grill thread.

oops

>slave auctions closed on jewish holidays
oops

>American (((Exceptionalism)))
it's a meme pushed on us to make us think that gulping down obscene amounts of Coke and eating large fries is cool because no one else does it.

Yeah, this country is fucked. Anyone who says differently is blissfully retarded. Not even white people like other white people here, except for Sup Forums fucks like myself. It's brimming with liberals, niggers, fat cunts, spics, and goat fuckers soon.

I hate this shithole. I wish my ancestors would've stayed in Finland. Dumb cunts. I can't wait for this place to be glassed, I'll be masturbating on the hilltops when the bombs fly.

>implying we wont slowly turn into brazil
i dont know about you but im trying to figure out where to move
maybe canada? not in the cities but some rural town?

>implying Lincoln wasn't executed by the Jews for printing debt-free greenbacks

You're still bluepilled man. Hell, an (((actor))) shot lincoln, do they have to spell it out for you?

You forgot: ruled by a Satanic Moloch-worshipping elite.

Northwestern front

All whites, especially far right, should move to the north west.

Our politicians are cannanites, I'm glad some people realize this.

Cannanites never died off, they just disguised themselves. The jew boogie man is really the cannanites, the fake jews worshipping at the tabernacle of Satan...it even says this in the bible.

>I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

>rip the piss out of americans
>feel bad when they get upset and admit defeat
At least you're still white m8

t. someone who wants to move to burgerland

>still white

I'm one of the whitest people I know in white as fuck America, and I'm 25% Native and 10% dyn du. There are no whites here man.

your definition and my definition must be different then. I view American Exceptionalism as what made us great as a country: We the people in order to form a more perfect union.... Rebelled against an empire and the strongest nation on earth in order to develop the most free and promising society so that everyone can make it in this country as long as they are willing to try hard enough to make it happen; That in this, we become a nation of Liberty and Justice for the tranquility of all people with an army that can rival anyone that stands to test it. This is what I view America and what makes it stand out from any other nation.

>tfw friends always make fun of how pale i am
>tfw im the whitest kid in my college classes

>mixed with alcoholic child rapists and niggers
>judging other races

Holy shit kek, you probably are the whitest person on your reservation Running Pedo.

Pale devil here, stay strong brother.

If my country was controlled by the kikes, full of fat retards that don't think for themselves, and only 60% white, I´d hate it too.

>>no traditions
>>school shootings
m8, you just contradicted yourself

>reservation

there are no reservations in my state.

Guns are reserved for a civil war scenario you fool, we are so far from that kicking off at this point its lolworthy

You should calm down europoor, you and your people won't be around much longer.

Sorry I confused your mom's pussy for a reservation.

>dyn du
confirmed newfag

Your country is so much being overrun by niggers and spics that Texas will be a swing state by 2020.

Just had a triple Whopper with fries from Burger King. So fucking satisfied right now.

At least we're known for things besides syrup and moose.

>Hahaha, said the... Belgian? What? Where the fuck is that? Oh yeah, no one ever hears of it because it's tiny, has no military, and essentially only exists because the United States pays it's share of defense along with the rest of Europe.

- Militarily: Single handedly owned the Bomb and owned the largest airforce after WW2. Continue to maintain the known technologically most advanced military despite not being the largest, and has a 100% all-volunteer force.
- Economically: With a population of 307million, has a gross domestic profit of $14TRILLION, over three times as much as 2nd place China, which makes $4.9 trillion with over four times the population at 1.3Billion people.
- Scientifically: Scientific Research Citations of the runners up: Italy: 7.1million, Canada: 8.8million, France: 10.4million, Japan: 12.4mllion, Germany 15.1million, United Kingdom: 18million...
United States: 75,766,251 (numbers run between 1996 - 2008, and with 5% of the world's population)
A google search of American inventions will render you 3 pages of Swedish inventions. PS, none in the 21st century.
A similar search of American inventions will render you 69 pages. A few highlights: the airplane, the bulldozer, refrigeration, extra galactic astronomy, EEG brain topography, nuclear weapons, the transistor, supersonic flight, the videogame, radio carbon dating, the integrated circuit, the birth control pill, GPS... and Tivo.
- Culturally: we produce All of the world's top 50 grossing movies of all time. Even those filmed overseas were backed by American companies. American music artists are the top 6 top selling music artists in the world.

--*5%*--

Remember that the next time these shit-skins, Krauts, and fucking nob-gobling Arabs talk shit about 'murifats'.

And not that it matters, because truly Belgium doesn't, except for Waffles:
- No military to speak of
- GDP: 454B
- Science: waffles
- Culturally: Belgian

>retarded accents
>Belgian
my sides

35 % shitskin
kys you're self my dude

That was supposed to be Swedish inventions on the first bullet of Google searching inventions, but one gets the point.

>not getting references

lurk moar newfag.

Say that here and you'll get stomped

Fucking eurocucks we own you and Israe, they wouldn't be alive if not for us. 88%* white btw ;)

lurk moar