White Women are De-Evolving Because of Telegony

You want to know why so many White women look and act like buffoons? The answer is because of telegony (a scientific phenomenon in which women & their children take on the 'impressions' of the men they sleep with). White women go off to college, whore around, and absorb negative Negro traits.

This may sound unscientific, but here me out. A related phenomenon, called 'microchimerism' has already been proven to be true (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism). Put simply, when a woman gets knocked up, she absorbs fetal cell lines which stay in her body for the rest of her life. Ergo, if a White women gets knocked up by a Black dude and aborts the fetus her body will still carry Mulatto cell lines - and they will never ever go away.

Telegony works in a similar way and appears to be an epigenetic phenomenon (and considering that humans get sick from being exposed to BPA, don't you think that sexual intercourse might have a much stronger effect?).

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even the Bible tells us that in marriage the two become one flesh (Mark 10:8)

I didn't know they had shown it in species other than fruit flies yet

>This may sound unscientific
That's because it is.
>microchimerism has already been proven to be true
And it means nothing. Microchimerism just means that a fetus tries to keep its mother alive. It doesn't mean you can jump to the conclusion that when a women sucks dick the semen enters her fucking brain. There is no evidence whatsoever for what you claim and therefore it is a worthless waste of time. Get fucked.

Bump

>I don't know what microchimerism is: the post

That's a 5head.

>I speak on scientific subjects outside my purview of understanding : the post

that's a huge stretch friend

Just as accurate science as Bill Nye!

Thats resonates true with me

This sounds retarded.

They're devolving because of the goddamn hip-hop music.

These kids these days.

They wouldn't even need to get a traditional abortion. "The Pill" is actually a form of abortion because it does not allow the baby to attach to the uterine wall.

they didn't even prove it in fruit flies

what they proved was that when a fly mates with a high value male AND a low value male, it invests more nutritional resources into the eggs than if it mates with ONLY a low value male

It's pretty clear, based off of your emotional reaction and straw man arguments, that my post triggered you. But I'll explain my reasoning anyway:

1. Microchimerism is a fact. The following study even shows that approx. 50-75% of women carry these cell lines years after they were pregnant: Loubičre LS, Lambert NC, Flinn LJ, Erickson TD, Yan Z, Guthrie KA, et al. (2006). "Maternal microchimerism in healthy adults in lymphocytes, monocyte/macrophages and NK cells". Lab Invest. 86 (11): 1185–92.

2. Studies have shown that 63% of women carry male fetal cell lines in their brains: journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592

3. Quite a few of us Whites who've spent time in the ghetto have noticed that White chicks who constantly date Blacks guys / pop out Mulatto kids start to look weird (the woman in the OP pic is a good example).

In summary, it's completely natural to hypothesize that - if women absorb cells from their fetuses and those cells migrate to their brains - that getting knocked up by ghetto dudes might be pretty damn dysgenic.

It seems like a big stretch, but if epigenetics affects humans then don't you think that repetitively having sex with a man - and absorbing his sperm, ACPs (accessory gland products), and hormones might have an effect on women?

I don't think you understand what epigenetics means

look up gene methylation

liberals are trying to say that epigenetics can pass down generational trauma. no.

trauma causes methylation. methylation is not passed down.

liberals are retarded. trust nothing. not science articles. nothing.

This is a good point, mate. The semen alone carries hundreds of poorly researched compounds (enzymes, proteins, etc.). Nobody really knows for sure what effect they have on women.

I'm familiar with what epigenetics means and I know that methylation is not passed down.

Perhaps we need a more specific term though for the phenomenon I'm trying to describe (which is when women sleep around and are biologically influenced by the men they sleep with).

>Microchimerism just means that a fetus tries to keep its mother alive
No.

Daily Reminder: the majority of white women in the U.S. voted for Trump.

methylation could apply in this case as well. there is a default attitude of sweetness and childlike naivety, which, when methylated, turns a woman more feral, which could include increased testosterone levels.

nothing inherent in the process indicates genetic change, or telogeny

the microchimerism in the woman's brain is likely necessary to prevent the immune system from killing the fetus. there are many ways that key proteins can be circulated along the nervous system to the tips of nerves. protein diseases are an examle of a localized phenomenon

>Loubičre LS, Lambert NC, Flinn LJ, Erickson TD, Yan Z, Guthrie KA, et al. (2006).
Is about cells from the fetus to the mother.
>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592
Is about cells going from fetus to the mother.
>Quite a few of us Whites who've spent time in the ghetto have noticed
Anecdotal information.

>Telegony is a theory in heredity, holding that offspring can inherit the characteristics of a previous mate of the female parent
It's about about cells coming from the mother to the fetus, cells from a previous mate. It actually has nothing to do with the fetus giving extra cells to the mother. The cells are going from the fetus, not to the fetus. It is literally the opposite phenomena.

>don't you think that sexual intercourse might have a much stronger effect
logic > muh feelings

Telegony has only been demonstrated in a species of fly. It doesn't mean every living beings do it. It means nothing. There are plenty of things that animals do that humans don't. Functional immortality has only been demonstrated in a species of squid.
Some species reproduce asexually, some species have queens, some species can change biological gender. Humans are not immortal, they do not reproduce asexually, they do not have queens, they do not change biological genders, and they do not have telegony.