Artist installs a urinating dog statue next to the "fearless girl" in NYC

Artist installs a urinating dog statue next to the "fearless girl" in NYC.

>nypost.com/2017/05/29/pissed-off-artist-adds-statue-of-urinating-dog-next-to-fearless-girl/

The dog statute isn't actually urinating, sometimes some of my pee splashes onto the dog

This statue needs a bunch of cats or maybe an old lady talking to the little girl about how brave and strong she is,standing there alone. Old lady with a bunch of cats.

>dog statue
Doesn't look much like a dog really, also why is artist pissed off

Is there actually a purpose to this "fearless girl" statue, or is it just some kind of "girl power" nonsense?

TOP KEK

Please tell me this whole place turns into an outright battleground that is full of so many different statues you can barely move.

A prepubescent girl acting tough is a perfect symbol for feminism.

Yes it does. Haha we piss on that girl statue. Piss on it.

You mad? Haha

It's the latter.

>girl power nonsense
Yes.

Anyone got any upskirt shots of this statue?

The response will be a shrill wombat with bright pink hair scolding the dog

Girl power combined with something about fighting the evil fucking white males on Wall Street. As if they think that Wall Street bankers will somehow be totally different now under Drumpf rather than Obama.

>pissing on the street in public

So the dog represents the average New Yorker...?

>girl power nonsense

No. The statue is named "SHE" and was installed to promote a new stock index "$SHE". The people behind it are using the girl power nonsense for free publicity and promotion.

TL;DR- It's a viral marketing campaign exploiting feminists, though probably still run by liberals.

lol dog statue? looks like a misshapen copper lump - only works to make her look more vibrant - you GO girl

it's an attempt by big business to get advertising with feminist shit and in the process to appropriate another artist and leach off his fame

>Fearless Girl was commissioned by investment firm State Street Global Advisors (SSgA) as an advertisement for an index fund which comprises gender-diverse companies that have a higher percentage of women among their senior leadership

notice that all the article says about the dog artist's reason is
>“This is corporate nonsense,” Gardega told The Post of “Fearless Girl,” saying it was put opposite artist Arturo Di Modica’s famed bull as a publicity stunt by a Boston-based financial firm.

the girl statue is an advertisement by big business. the only people who like it are mongs who can't look at the bigger picture

>"girl power" nonsense
bingo

>The oversize sculpture depicts a bull, the symbol of aggressive financial optimism and prosperity

Leave it to a woman to stand in the way of prosperity.

>viral marketing campaign

Yep. From the article:

>Di Modica is suing State Street Global Advisors, the mutual fund company that placed “Fearless Girl” opposite his work, for trademark and copyright infringement.

>“Fearless Girl” was placed opposite Di Modica’s bull in March for International Women’s Day on a temporary permit — which Mayor Bill de Blasio then extended for 11 months after pressure from women’s groups to keep it around longer.

That was such a good impression of infantile feminism that I wasn't sure if you were serious at first.

The article says the artist made the dog shit on purpose.

>“I decided to build this dog and make it crappy to downgrade the statue, exactly how the girl is a downgrade on the bull,” said Gardega, who has never met the other statues’ creators.

If you mean the original artist who created the Bull, he has every right to be upset.

He created a piece of art that lionized America, and a leftist activist dipshit bastardized and twisted it.

honestly I don't know what to think, I just came here to lurk and see a statue that hardly resembles a dog. I like the girl though it more aesthetic

Is there a bigger cuck in politics than Warren Wilhelm Jr.?

Shouldn't the dog be peeing on the bull? just sayin

Someone in nyc should do a false flag and slap a bunch of antifa stickers and shit on the girl

he should've modified the girl statue into a peeing fountain

a fucking LEA-...degenerate burger

why is the girl so triggering, why not slap stickers on the bulls balls or something

Wrong, the (((fearless girl))) was installed as an advert for an investment bank. Neither piece is art, I suspect the dog will turn out to be viral marketing too quite frankly

Would've been better if the dog was humping her leg.

the next statue to be added should just be a sign that says "progress" and put that in front of her.

Someone should make a feminist activist infront of the girl. So it looks like the girl stands up to the feminist movement.

>finally has a message
Now it's really art.

Somebody needs to make a statue of Pepe holding a leash and put it there. We should turn this into an IRL meme war.