Stop smoking weed, go to the gym and buy a gun. Race war soon

Stop smoking weed, go to the gym and buy a gun. Race war soon.

Weed raises Estrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone, tobacco increases them (but also raises cortisol which is a catabolic hormone):
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

Weed Smokers Have More Violent Convictions:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342

Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

Weed Is Addictive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/

Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/

Children of Fathers that Smoke Weed More Likely To Suffer Sudden Infant Death Syndrome:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841

Weed Legalisation Results In More Frequent Use:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562

Weed Causes Lung Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633

Secondhand Weed Smoke Impairs Psychomotor Function And Working Memory:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/

Weed Worsens Symptoms Of Social Anxiety Disorder:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/

Weed Causes Deficits In Dopamine Release:
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html

What is moderation: The Thread.

Can I ever be normal again? I've.smoked weed for 10 years, I'm 24

i know this feel too well, been smoking everyday for like a year and it sucks when im off cause i feel like shit.

>all those .gov sources
T O P
W
E
W
You're actually fucking retarded

>Moderate brain damage
Have fun being constantly slightly disadvantaged.

I'd say you can get close, if you stop for like a year.

yell at me potatoman for i have a problem

>been smoking everyday for like a year
whoa better cool it there hunter thompson

It's a search engine you twat. Fuck Im gonna have to go find the exact same studies hosted on a lesser known website just to appease you paranoid retards

Also not all of them were .gov, so even if you're right, enjoy your high eostrogen and low testosterone you girly fuck

quit making this thread everyday faggot

quit smoking weed everyday prissy bitch

Possession of Cannabis is a Federal Felony in each and EVERY state in the USA. Welcome to Federal PRISON drug addicts!

Am literally going to the gym in 10 min you braindead potato
Prepare to be sauteed and spiced for the stew inbred

REMINDER THAT THE LEGALIZATION OF CANNABIS IS AN IMPORTANT STEP TOWARDS THE DESTRUCTION OF WHITE CIVILIZATION

Do you know why stoners smoke cannabis?

Because they are homosexual and want to go to prison so they can get turned out and be a prison bitch.

is there any serious study indicating that brain changes are permanent?

I smoked for about 4 years (21-25) almost on the daily. hash for a bit too. Have been sober for a few months now, and can feel myself getting better all the time. Everything i've found so far has indicated that you need as much time off of it as you were on it.

am i just being delusional? I honestly think i could get back to 100%. take cod oil and nascent iodine. eat healthy, low bodyfat.

Then why slow down your progress with the weed jew?

Because your sources are fucking retarded like you we already established this

Um, I'd say some changes are permanent but not all. Dopamine will upregulate after about a month, so you'll start to feel more motivated then.

The one I'd be worried most about are the memory issues, they definitely get a lot better but I've met people that have been off for years saying they still forget things more than they did before.

> Weed raises estrogen levels
> Weed smokers have more violent convictions

at least get your story straigt OP

You said the host was retarded not the studies. Also you didn't say the studies about testosterone and eostrogen were retarded, because they werent .gov.

It's stupid to smoke Cannabis because there are important signaling pathways in the brain that are effectively neutralized by the flood of exogenous THC and CBD.

Stoners 'think' to whatever extent they can 'think' that the endocannabinoid system evolved over millions of years so they could mentally masturbate 'with a plant'.

Um, no, it didn't evolve for that. It evolved to control memory, motivation, creativity anxiety and satiety among other important homeostatic processes.

These control functions CAN NOT WORK with the flood of exogenous cannabinoids that marijuana junkies self-administer.

It's like performing a partial chemical lobotomy on yourself and paying for the privilege of doing so.

It is the most completely unbased thing you can do to yourself, just short of auto-castration, which is also high up on the list of dumbass things to do to yourself.

Higher eostrogen increases aggression

There are many changes that are permanent. You're completely forgetting the effects of decisions and choices and lost opportunities upon the human organism. Arrests will change you permanently. Jobs lost, promotions overlooked. Stinky breath losing you dates with that 9/10. You fall behind and get depressed. Changes your life FOREVER.

Dumbass. You just can't think of that because you're a stoner and it has lowered your IQ, intelligence, memory and rationality.

A lot of things (not just drugs) can be shown to "change your brain forever" but it doesn't mean all that much. Your system will return to homeostasis eventually, if it hasn't already. Muh degeneracy posters post these straw grasping studies to try and justify the common sense conclusion that smoking weed a lot is a bad life choice by trying to prove that it's poison. You could honestly "prove" a lot of the same things about chocolate. You're gonna be fine; you might feel depressed before you get better but if it's been years you're probably past that point.

t. Neurofag

I've smoked cannabis everyday for the last 5 years or so. I recently graduated from a top public university and will be teaching high school science temporarily while I prepare for graduate school.

Weed helps me more than it hurts, I also hardly drink alcohol at all. I think everyone should have the right to ingest whatever they please. It has made my life better, I'm sure it has for many other people as well. If it gives me cancer then so be it. I enjoy life more because of it, and the immediate side effects are minimal. I'm pretty sure freedom is when you can grow your own plant and smoke it, not when you infringe upon the liberties of others because you disagree with their personal choices.

You can't prove the same thing about chocolate you degenerate faggot. You can prove that eating too much chocolate will create an insulin insensitivity, you can't prove that it'll fuck your brain up.

Why do you care so much? You think alcohol is less harmful?

You think that because your intelligence and rationality and discerning ability are suppressed by the effects of cannabis.

>Stoner
>Doesn't realize that cannabis suppresses intelligence
>Thinks intelligence isn't important.
>Forgets about opportunity costs of lost opportunities that can NEVER be regained.
>Be a drug zombie
>Easily controlled by the (((media)))
>Stoned

Because of the damaging effects degeneracy has on society. And no.

>Be stoner
>Teach High School
>Weed helps me!
>Freedom is growing your own intelligence suppressing drugs!

And how big are your muscles? Can you fire a gun? Do you have any abilities other than telling kids shit?

Do you even understand what fake news is? You can cherry pick data and statistics to craft whatever narrative you please if you are clever enough.

Race war shit makes me laugh. You are going to war based on skin color. So all a liberal has to do is act like a moron and infiltrate your ranks. Plenty of white non racist in this country. Most of which are not habitual marijuana users. Good luck with your race war when any SJW can destroy your operation by having white skin.

I have too many IQ points weed helps me communicate with my peers

Jesus fuck stoners are so fucked in the head.

i can remember what i had for breakfast yesterday and how much i paid for the last few purchases i made off the top of my head. wouldent even say that's important stuff and im okay. and when i'm studying i can commit things i need to to long term memory. i'm bilingual so i already know how to swallow information i need to.
im pretty sure it will give me some early onset dementia tho when im old. family history of that as it is.
its great feeling parts of your brain turn on that you forgot you had.

So create an anti-alcohol or anti-tobacco thread. Oh, you didn't. Why? Because they're """"""""""""""""""""""redpilled"""""""""""""""""""""" white man's drugs? Or they've been culutrally accepted? Guess what, that doesn't mean shit. Drug is a drug, everyone should be free to do what they want with their own body.
>muh degeneracy
I love these sanctimonious cunts on Sup Forums so much.

Except for weed because weed is fucking terrible for your health. I actively looked for one study showing a single positive benefit of weed and couldnt find one. I found some saying CBD can reduce the volume of certain types of cancer but overall weed causes cancer.

>Be you
>Be stoned
>Think weed helps you communicate
>Be drug zombie

Um, try this, sober up for about a year and get back to me on that.

What's that? You can't because you're addicted to cannabis?

We're gonna shut down your supply and put you in prison junkie.

What is moderate harm towards your health

Because everybody already agrees that those are shit for your health.

Alcohol and tobacco kill more people than any other drug in the world, how the fuck are they good arguments for legalization?

Shouldn't you be at wor-

It's quarter past 9.

luckly i'm already past the point where i want to do it anymore. ive long since quit and dont want to go back. never was going to get into that much trouble since i work from home and live in CO.
agree with everything else.

What's freedom to you? Creating a society that suites YOUR interests? That's not freedom, m8. I enjoy weed because its pleasant, I also have very little interest in alcohol or tobacco because of it. It makes food, entertainment, and monotonous tasks like laundry and dishes way more enjoyable. You capitalize "high school" yet criticize me for supressing my intelligence. Did you even graduate or do you just shit post online from mom's basement you obvious NEET. Get off your ass and do something instead of blaming the detriments of society on arbitrary causes.

What if i smoke weed AND go to the gym and own a gun? Also i always vote conservative.

Sobering up for my summer internship but there's enough weed in my system to keep me high till I expire

EVERYBODY wants a society that suites their interests. Except for people that have zero interest in politics.

Tobacco doesn't lower your intelligence and neither does alcohol to the same extent of marijuana. Cannabis makes you stupid and irrational. Cannabis lowers your executive memory. Cannabis makes you satisfied with less, it lowers your expectations and makes you amotivational. It makes you make more mistakes than either alcohol or tobacco.

It makes you a tard.

What loser spends his free time compiling a list against weed. If you don't like it don't use it, real simple.

>Alcohol and tobacco kill more people than any other drug in the world
And cannabis kills less than any other drug in the world. How about this? You're just proving my point here. Sure, cannabis isn't safe, especially in the form of smoke, but how about let people do what they want to do and make it legal? You know, there's bigger drug problems out there. Fentanyl, meth and so forth.

Yeah I know but they're trying to evade the argument. Tobacco and alcohol are seperate topics so Im not going to waste time debating which is which.

It's like saying weed shouldn't be legal because heroin is bad for you.

What about LSD? I kinda went through a phase and can feel myself getting better but don't now if I will ever be 100% again

Freedom is a ridiculous concept dumbass. What are you? 13 years old?

I'm more educated than you'll ever be. I'm also more knowledgeable in behavioral neuropsychiatry and addiction medicine than you can fucking imagine.

>because you capitalized High School means cannabis isn't suppressing my intelligence.

>MFW you're a drug zombie.

How do you know? If someone smokes tobacco all their life and gets cancer, they call it a tobacco related death. If someone smokes weed all their life and gets cancer they don't call it a weed related death.

So how do you know how much people weed kills?

Also the form of ingestion argument is used to support heroin legalisation aswell you know

A piece of LSD can get stuck in your spinal cord and make you a cripple. It can happen at any time in your life since taking it.

LSD can cause permanent mental illness from a single use. It's WAY worse than weed.

Hordes of retarded potheads are bad for society, but a few thousand dead junkies is good for society.

>while you smoked weed, I studied the gun
Jesus Christ

Only faggots smoke weed. Speaking of which to all the stoners here uh... someone I know has a pill bottle and they used the coin in a bottle method of grinding some danke bud, and there's obviously ground up residue clinging to the side of the bottle (it's a pretty small bottle), is it possible to extract that shit with relatively low concentration alcohol (such as a shot of whisky)?

Do you have any sources not paid for by the drug warriors and not subject to the company policy that drugs are bad mkay?

Um yes? Weed smokers generally don't have any hobbies besides smoking weed and watching TV.

>Have 15 biceps
>post picture of self on /pol

Home come i finished with a 5.00 GPA upon starting smoking where I had 4.62 GPA prior

Weed is fun:
Literally anyone who has tried weed or smoked in moderation.

Requesting Quentin comics
Is the guy still around anyway?

You're here making this thread for the 100th time. Is that one of your hobbies too? What a productive potato you have become.

People think watching TV is fun but its actually pretty fucking boring.

Nah it's pretty boring desu. I like the anti inflammatory effects, but the rest of it is fake and gay. Currently trying to decide if the arthritis relief is worth blazing up every now and again.

Can you faggots even own guns? And I'm sure those muscles helped alot during your famine

>implying Sup Forums is good for you

I'm not irish. And yes I have a gun we are allowed have them in the countryside.

Jewboy get out

> say 'How Come' instead of 'Why'.
> Be irrational.

weedsmokers are worse of a plague than greek astronauts

We need legalization at least to have a large-scale studies to learn how it affects us. I can see your point.
Also there's no problem with legalization of anything, really. Till the middle of the 20th century virtually ALL drugs were completely legal. In the early 20th century you could get cocaine/heroin treatment for it easily. And yet, everything was fine. The prohibition caused the mass problems with drug addiction (addicts switching to needles and shitty, cut, but expensive drugs, causing poverty and health problems), not the other way around.

>need legalization for science
We don't do that here. Science, I mean.

Also
>Not picking both weed and guns

>weed is bad for you and your precious brain!
>people who smoke weed are lazy and thats bad!
>weed is poison and makes you gay!
whatever grandpa. have fun being miserable with no friends while i enjoy life smoking weed and doing whatever the fuck i want and not facing a single negative consequence

Funny when you say it. At the time being, Russia conducts virtually no scientific research, while all of the important discoveries are now being made pretty much only in the West, China and Japan. I'm sure even Indians have more advanced science than us now.

>There was no drug addiction epidemic before prohibition

Wow. You really need to read more.

Lol knowing how mad it makes you faggots is one of the things I love about smoking.

Also I lift 3-5 times a week and have an MS degree so I'm more fit and enducated than most of the antistoners in this thread

Are there supposed to sound like an autist's straight-edge fantasy?

If weed is so non addictive, why is it stoners can't shut about it?

>people I do drugs with are my friends
>drugs are the only way to make friends

You sound like a fucking feminist with your "I enjoy doing whatever the fuck I want, who cares if Tyrone is black daddy Im having his baby!!!" attitude.

Holyshit, saving this to BTFO these pot smoking degenerates!

A right shame. I had hoped you'd gotten all that Yeltsin out of your systems but I guess that isn't the case. Serious question: why aren't there more dead oligarchs over there?

>enducated
That's the devil's lettuce getting to your brain.

Fill me in on it. I'm sure it's not remotely close to something like prescription opioid/heroin/meth crises in the US unless you're talking about stuff like Chinese opium epidemic.

Fuck off you Irish nigger. Simply because you savage potato apes can't into moderation doesn't mean other peoples that smoke are degenerate.

Also .gov lol

Ps I don't smoke weed but your opinions are still shit

Then why are you slowing your gains down with the weed jew ?

Also
>enducated
Lmfao

How old are you? 19?
People that don't smoke weed have friends, real friends, not degenerate pot heads using you for free smoking.

Really makes you think

Or my phone's autocorrect being the product of female programmers

Apparently Putin is doing completely fine with the rest, and there's nobody else in the country with the capacity of taking them out, so...

Because burger life is such hell that any escape from it is worth talking about. Chat up an expat and report back.
>needing autocorrect
>saying stoners are muh inferior
Really powers the pistachios.

False

So glad I quit this shit. I did nothing this winter, just got high. Now I'm lifting hard, cleaning my room, reading Kevin MacDonald, redpilling my friends...