Your kind ain't welcome here.

This is the most accurate political compass you'll see

this is good
this is shit

I was once pure.

I el fucko you.

I see what you did there

what are the 2 at the bottom?

I always considered wrath the most noble among sins and I dont want to repent for it.

its ok but gluttony just dont fit

This is the most accurate one yet.

^

any political compass meme that is slanted is automatically a shitty meme. any self respecting political compass meme gives everyone shit

This is true.
If you're going to accept a label, that means taking the criticisms. You can get autistic and screech about it, or just laugh at the critiques and maybe explain yourself reasonably and overall have some fun.

Us Libertarians are always good for a laugh.

Thread theme [extra quirk edition]

youtu.be/dsM4FM3MiK0

Sort yourselves out

Are all those statements about how each side of the spectrum jacks off??

Gee, I wonder what quadrant this person identifies with. I can't wrap my head around it.

I don't think the Libertarian Left are necessarily anti-gun. I think they're just pro-regulations on guns.

A hopeless dreamer libertarian.
A true lolberg realizes that most people can't be Libertarian. They don't have the intelligence or responsibility to have both guns AND weed.
They need either authoritarian rule, or extermination.

>Us Libertarians are always good for a laugh

No, you're not. You guys get super triggered when criticised

But but muh roads

The true redpill

Whatever man.

This reminds me. To anyone in the US, regardless of politics...
Hike the Appalachian Trail. At least for 200miles. Get a taste for life outside of the bullshit. And don't bring ANY electronics, you pussy.

Lib left can be has guns too.

That's somewhat accurate

Enjoy the couple months of being a libertarian! It truly is the comfiest and easiest to live with ideology. But going full 1488 is unavoidable.

COMMUNIST RATS GET OUT
BOOT LICKERS GET OUT
HIPPIES GET OUT

STAY AWAY FROM MUH FREEDOM, MUH GUNS, MUH POT, MUH SOCIETY AND MUH WALLET

GOVERNMENT EXISTS TO ACT AS THRALLS TO THE PEOPLE, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

GOVERNMENT EXISTS TO PROVIDE NATIONAL DEFENSE, VERY LIMITED ECONOMIC RELIEF IN TIMES OF GREAT STRIFE AND VERY LIMITED INCENTIVES TOWARDS SELECT PROFESSIONAL/EDUCATION FIELDS

ALSO FUCK ROADS, FREE MARKET WILL FIX IT

I've been here since I was a kid, and I'm only going further southeast by the year, at 32 now.
The older I get, the less I want busybodies around, messing with my way of living.

>be me
>at a street fair
>looking over trinkets merchants are selling
>stop in jewelry booth with mrs
>inspecting hand made pendants
>ah political messages ...
>this will be fun
>PUSSY RIOT
>TRUMP SUCKS
>FUCK PUTON
>heart pendant actually states FUCK PUTON
>speak with young wom>an at the booth
>you make these by hand?
>false flattery ... these political messages are very clever
>ignorant pride ... thank you!
>but this one ...

breddy gud, OP

is that OC?

>but this one ...
kek'd
t. Charles L.

>I don't think the Libertarian Left are necessarily anti-gun. I think they're just pro-regulations on guns.
And hence why they're not libertarian. Because ultimately, trusting citizens with defence of their own life is the highest form of freedom a person can grant another.

The "libertarian left" probably have some cosy idea of the man on his ranch with a bolt-gun above the fireplace, the problem is that is a relic of the past which will not return. Ranchers now have AR-15s, people who live in small city apartments now have AR-15s, everyone has AR-15s

It's very simple; unless you agree to everyone, by default, being allowed to own an AR-15, you are anti-gun. It's the same difference between someone advocating for no niggers in America in 1600AD, and 2000AD, the cat is out of the bag.

>tfw American White Male

iq of 132? who gave you that number? fucking wheel decide?

piss off you entitled cunt your iq is not 132 because I've never even heard of anyone with an iq over 120 and not been a hardcore progressive

Wrath reporting in, may the fear of God temper all our ideologies.

>What do you mean we can't ban brown people?

Apart from authoritarian left everything is perfect

>VERY LIMITED INCENTIVES TOWARDS SELECT PROFESSIONAL/EDUCATION FIELDS
Get the fuck off my board you filthy pinko.

>Limited incentives
Ya blew it kid

where we're going we dont need roads

bottom right sounds worst in theory, but in practice bottom left is far more annoying and damaging to the society

strange that you are almost the same as me on isidewith sliders and completely unrelated on the rest

*fap fap fap*

Are those lyrics about fapping? Close my eyes and seize it, clench my fist and beat it?

According to that picture, I am wisdom.
But I'm not old enough yet.

Yeah, but its still a sin, and if you are aware of it and dont repent for it you have a higher chance of going to hell

I'd appreciate a good template if you niggers have one.

TIME TO PLAY DA GAYMEEEEEEE

ITS ALL ABOUT DA GAYME

AND HOW U PLAY IT

sourse?

Kek, when you have to pretend you have a high IQ on an anonymous website.
Bit insecure, eh? Try going over to /r/Iamverysmart to peruse your bretheren.

Most accurate in the thread

This. Pls Mr. repent so u can be with us in the hereafter ;_;

TAKYON

Shit OC but I'm lazy af, and I'm sure no one's watched the show either

RIP Lemmy.

This one is really good.

Is that the Catholic belief? The Protestant belief is that it doesn't matter, if you believe in Jesus you're saved without repentance.

Before Sup Forums I was in the green quadrant.

It's funny to think you probably go triggered when u read his comment but at the last moment realized you'd prove his point so you said the most seemingly non-triggered comment u could lmao

As long as you're not in the green or red, you're not retarded, and that's all that matters. You can survive anything as long as you're properly on the right.

If red is best, I'll go red. If green is best, then I'll go green. Truth is more important than labels and tribalism.

>If red is best, I'll go red. If green is best, then I'll go green.
K-selected species can't properly survive with strategies designed for r-selected species. This is at the heart of why leftism is unsustainable among humans.

The truth is that right is best.
t.purple.

Mio confirmed a best

used to be green :( ty pol

Heh, no problem kid

That test was fucking gay

just in case