Give a concert for charity after a terrorist attack

>Give a concert for charity after a terrorist attack
>Spend more money on security to guard the concert than it could ever raise for charity

But at least they are showing the world they aren't racist

Concert theme: Love conquers hate. No borders. Let them in.

I like my Mexicans, in Mexico. You have my sympathy Pedrotito

>proceeds to check everyone for explosives before entering

FUCK

A whore that is intent on making little girls into whores.

They will get paid from the charity money.

And then there's no money for actual charity. Knowing the Anglos they are going to have drones and satellites watching for everything there, it's gonna cost a fortune.

I hate to be the one to say it... but surely this concert will bring another dose of cultural enrichment?

Why would they not strike again?

That's what happens, 90 or so % gets spend on organizing the charity.

I imagine the anglos will spend a fortune to ensure that doesn't happen. The government would never let another attack happen or they would lose all support.

Still they are going to spend a shit ton of money to protect themselves from the people they invite to their country

Goes to a country where 1400 little girls were used for years as gang rape sex slaves. Sings a song encouraging girls to have sex until it hurts.

Imagine if they invited those girls as part of charity not knowing she has that song

Then the muslimes would just target somewhere else while all security is at the concert kek

No its actually showing them "You're nothing". Giant shine on against the bombers.

maybe, but its short notice, they might get caught this time for being sloppy

A single bomb was not enough, I expect ISIS to deliver.

So the brits pull a Gotham PD in TDKR

How is it showing them youre nothing by spending ass fuck amount of money for protection.
If someone is nothing then you dont need protection.
I dont protect myself from an ant but id sure as fuck want at least 1 more human with a gun next to a lion.

DC and Marvel have become very politically correct, we need a hero like Pigman to defeat them.

If they "are nothing" why not remove all security then?

I stopped watching superhero movies in theaters since Avengers 2, became shit so fast

By coming back at all with this impromptu concert. After the bombing you'd think she would have run away. Nope. Coming back, with friends even.

the "stay out of the UK you hore" message did not stick at all, this is a bitchslap to the jihadists

>i...i...i'm not afraid of you
>i...i...i'm gona give a concert with 1000 times the security to show it!

Because holleewood is full of cokeheads and run on nepotism.

yeah I guess it is this kind of things that start to redpill you

Ant attacks me i dont flinch, lion is near me im pulling a gun.

This. I dont know why people are pissed about this. This is how nearly every charity operates. Its why having a good rating on those charity rating sites are important

You don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist - Joe Biden. America destabilized and bombed the middle east for about 30 years now. They give Israel 3 billion a year to fund their military/military expansion in Palestine. Now all of the Arabs are Annexing their own countries to live off and invade European countries. While Jewish media outlets spout off about how racist and islamaphobic any government who won't take them in is. Israel won't take any, and openly say it, for obvious reasons. Germany, who forever wants to lead Europe even if it means ..or especially if it means into destruction has joined in this plan, backed by the EU, and Rothschild bankers. George Soros is funding media matters, black lives matter and any feminist, LGBT, Marxist, pro abortion, communist etc activist good he can get his hands on to protest and riot. Not to mention the Saudi's. This is clearly a plan to destruction the West, use muslims as pawns and build Israel. The West needs to drop Merkel and Macron, vote in Nationalists, stop letting in muslims expecially un-vetted (this is being enforced for the purpose of letting in terrorists), end the coming culture war between the West and sharia law before it begins, end th EU. We need to force sharia muslims into Israel so that they again focus on Israel as the invaders in their lands and stop fighting with the West. We need to end any in-fighting and focus on these existential threats.

Wow then it's just a lot of virtue signaling, civilization is going forward bois.

Are they going to demand the muslim taxi girls be released?

Damn, did they found the lost people?

follow the money
charity will be run by one group
group will take 10% administration costs
group will dole out money to regional orgs
regional orgs will take 10% administration costs
regional orgs will dole out money to district orgs
district orgs will take 10% admin costs
district orgs will dole out money to local orgs
local orgs will take 30% admin costs
admins the same at all levels

>Have concert preaching open boarders
>Have barriers to free entry at said concert

Why even have security? Isn't she supposed to believe in the good in everyone?

The most hilarious part is that anyone that looks like a muzzie is gonna be checked 100% of the time. So welcoming and tolerant