This is my state right now

This is my state right now.

>BLACK POWER
>FUCK YOU, AND FUCK THE POLICE!
>Whiteness is the most violent fuckin’ system to ever breathe!
>I’m tired of white people talking about what black and brown people need.
>These white-ass faculty members need to be holding HIM, and HIM, and ALL these people accountable!
>FUCK YOU [President] GEORGE [Bridges], we don’t wanna listen to a GODDAMN thing you have to say! No, you shut the fuck up!
>I’m tellin’ you, you’re speakin’ to your ancestor, all right? We been here before you. We built these cities, we had civilization way before you ever had … comin’ out your caves.
>You have the fucking nerve to, like, fucking dehumanize our (unintelligible)!

youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.texasobserver.org/texas-republican-sb-4-protesters-capitol-ice/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>emotional labor

what the fuck

and burgers laught at me when I say that the USA is more cucked than sweden. say what you want but this won't happen in a swedish university.

Maybe lynchings weren't so bad after all. Clearly great grandpa was onto something.

>white americans have to look at the floor and know their place whenever blacks and other whites are being racists towards and borderline attacking them lest they be called racist
>try to call other countries cucked

Well we've always had these problems but Germany and Sweden are importing them deliberately.

>white babies now outnumber 'minority babies'
>this trend is onyl going to get worse
>this will be the US in 50 years but isntead of a degenerate college campus it will be in the Senate

enjoy burgers

Sad isn't it? But that's the state of universities. Niggers are taught to hate whites and whites are taught that they deserve to be hated.

What is the black obsession with calling White people cave dwellers?

Is it the new cool thing?

>PNW
>last bastion of American whiteness

I live in Miami which is filled with niggers and spics and the cops would have beat the fuck out of everyone there in ten minutes.

What the fuck is wrong with your burgers.. don't you have police and.. who the fuck do you elect in power in your local governments?

might want to check your first greentext line

America is the most cucked and BLACKED (formerly) white country on the planet. Don't let >muh guns fool you.

It's already happening NOW.
>google.com/amp/s/www.texasobserver.org/texas-republican-sb-4-protesters-capitol-ice/amp/
Look at the headline and wording. You don't find out that the threat to shoot was in response to the spic saying he would "get" the guy on his way out to his car, and he said if he tried he'd catch a bullet, until deep within the article.

So it was reported as "RACIST THREATENS INNOCENT WETBACK WITH MURDER."

> Progressiveness when you put a stupid trump supporter in their place on facebook and then are berated at your Liberal school by your students.

jeez.

It's part of the whole We Was Kings/yacub mythos, and almost all blacks believe that now because they're gullible and faggots don't dare to correct lies lest they be called racis.

America is finished. It peaked with Voyager 1.

Blacks unironically believe they were building computers, exploring the universe, and flying around in pyramids and sheeit while white people wuz living in caves.

did you? That the case for a few years already

We're bring you down with us.

>We been here before you. We built these cities, we had civilization way before you ever had … comin’ out your caves.

Theeeeeeeeeere it is. WE

WUZ

WE

It's all been downhill since the moon landing.

Yeah that is when the Irish peaked in their influence on our country with Kennedy.

>The nigga will lie, the nigga will make excuses, he will use words he don't really know. If he gets really desperate, he may start to rap, or dance.
Uncle Ruckus really said it best.

>be super advanced race capable of interstellar travel
>have your own galactic empire
>everything's good
>all of a sudden get BTFO by pale skinned retards who live in caves

Makes sense

The Jew won the war for American influence and in doing so set your death in stone.

We only wanted what was best lad

Best video ever. The one that couldn't read was my favorite.

The future of American universities.
>because we say it, it is fact
>anything we demand you have to give
>chimpcon 5

yes i can finally post this!

threat level?

Can we just send all the niggers back to Africa please? Clearly they're not compatible with western/white civilization. Send them all back and hope the next disease some monkey fucker starts kills them all.

too late you paid for it now you have to eat it

Why didn't the white man think of the future consequences when they brought over boat loads of these shitskins?