Man catches ‘monster’ bullfrog

Is Kek sending his children to save us? Did this man kill a little Kek?

myfox8.com/2017/05/30/man-catches-monster-bullfrog-in-fishing-pond/

Is there anything Americans won't shoot?

Brits. Mohammed will take of that for us.

>manlet catches slightly large bull frog

Bald Eagles get a pass.

this
beaners are like 5 foot max

this
that guys cant be more the 5 foot

Is /k/ around? What kind of gun is that?

PLAGUE
OF
FROGS

FFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!
I have a fucking Phobia of frogs. I don't know why but just seeing one makes me paranoid. Seeing that thing in real life would actually kill me.

Did the left just meme the death of pepe into reality?

FAMAS

It's the second plague, sent by Kek to free the people of Kekistan

A varmint rifle from Fallout New Vegas.

Looks like a bolt action 22LR, don't know the exact model though. Maybe something from Ruger or Remmington.

you guys are fucking retarded and this is the fakest and gayest trick in the book

you hang the frog from a fishing line on a tree in front of the camera. You step back and the perspective makes the frog look huge. You're letting a dumb spic trick you.

Fuckin' spic.

Why did he kill it? Is he going to eat it? Hunters should only kill to eat the animal.

He probably just wanted to brag. Spics don't care about animal rights, hell, they consider bullfighting a form of entertainment.

Fuckin' retarded spic with his t-shirt tucked into his dirty jeans. Deport that motherfucker.

i know every thing is bigger in america but can the burgers that know explain to my dumb ass why the hell your frogs are so fucking big. it makes no sense.

Everything's bigger in America. Our bullfrogs, crayfish, and egos included. Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to buy a 5 gallon bucket of cheese balls.

Also the bullfrog is big, but not as much as it looks, he used a camera trick to make it look bigger.

Kek is a God, you're being ridiculous.

I AM GROWING STRONGER

Our kek levels have reached unholy dimensions

Let's remind ourselves that this man killed one of Kek's greatest creatures.

>Markcuz Rangel
What country is the Rangel line from?

of course he's brown