GET THE FUCK IN HERE: SETH RICH MASSIVE BREAK

Go to George Webb's periscope right this fucking instant: @webb4bernie

Shit is going down right this instant. He's found the two killers, and they're hunting him through the sewers.

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/webb4bernie/1nAJEBVALaRxL
youtube.com/watch?v=9mEu22KJjtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah

@webb4bernie = no joy.

THIS IS BLOWING UP LIKE CRAZY.

WE NEED TO GET HIM HELP.

LOOKS AS IF THE DEEP STATE HAS PUT SOME YAKUZA ON HIS TRAIL.

it's time to start banning "Seth Rich" people for spamming and shilling conspiracy theories

Whosjewingwho.jpg

Ignore the shill. Their shilling means we're getting close, and they're in a palpable panic. We have to keep pushing.

Kim Dotcom's evidence is going to seal the deal.

Torture the killers until they squeal on Wasserman Schulz.

link?

>and they're hunting him through the sewers.
the fuck

WTF i can't access his periscope!?!?

Kim is the GRRM of happenings

Wow Im just done looking through the periscope OP posted and it's a whole lot of nuthinburgers...oh well at least we did our best and tried getting to the bottom of it but even the best intentions can only carry you so far. Besides all this searching has ledt me feeling pretty tired, aren't you feeling sleepy too? It's time for a nap, so sleepy...

The fuck out of here with this stupid shit. This shit is even stupid for shareblue.
>Seth Rich was killed by aliens

I hope Kim will finally expose the round earth conspiracy once and for all. Still can't believe people in this day and age still believe there is such a thing as the "southern 'hemisphere'" and that things fall up there.

nice try faggot

It blacked out once these Yakuza-looking guys came out of the sewers and followed him into an alley.

The feed just went down

Last I saw it was just sloshing water, scream said "wait" feed went black

This is fucked. We have to call the feds. What street was he even on when he went? There's no way of locating him fast enough to stop a cover up

GTFO:/

Anybody record this shit? Just a little sceptical these days

You k ow, I was almost die loading the app for my phone, but it looks like a lot of work to setup. It made me sleepy just thinking about the process. I suggest you don't go through this unless you want an early bedtime, which really isn't a bad thing, especially after a long day

Anybody got confirmation????????????????

Who the fuck are you guys and why?

Everyone in this thread needs to get a fucking job and do their part to make America Great Again.

Go fucking work out, breed, and fucking help your communities.

pol is getting fuckin' cucked by the day

I'm trying to keep a level head here. His nosing around might've made some Yakuza or Triads paranoid about their own operations or something. Might not be Seth Rich-related, but heavy shit is going down.

POST A LINK YOU FUCKING DUMB NIGGER

link faggot

Link you retarded piece of shit

what the fuck

holy shit you guys are delusional !

periscope.tv/webb4bernie/1nAJEBVALaRxL

Got a screenshot? Webm?

bumpholio
tp for my peepee

>20 minutes ago
>Sitting in an office

FUCKING SAGE. Stupid fucking waste of my time you fucking faggot bitch.

FUCK YOU OP! LARPing faggot! Don't scare me like that!

>falling for aussie shitposting

IT'S HAPPENING FINALLY
I HOPE THE SEWER PEOPLE WILL HELP GEORGE WEBB

The amount of shills is fucking impressive. They come in all shapes and sizes. The flat earth people are shills, designed to destroy credibility of Sup Forums when it comes to newfags and occasional viewers.

Either call out the shills, or ignore.

True! down your toilet, fatty.

>Shit is going down right this instant. He's found the two killers, and they're hunting him through the sewers.

haven't laughed this hard in a while heres your (you), is school already out? I think so

'New fag' here, what's a chill?

Shills, literally! crazy conspiracy theorist is one of their favorite personas, and in my opinion, the one of two ways to discredit Sup Forums that actually works. The game isn't over.

its when you stick your dick in an ice cube and you get duckbumps all up and down your back.

Seth Rich alledged DNC email leaker got killed

There are a lot of leads pointing that the DNC ordered the murder.

Russian Narrative pushed by CNN & other media are created to push Trump out of power since the email were actually leaked and not hacked.

There is A LOT of info on it if you dive into it it will take you days to understand the scale of this

Hello where is the happenig

it's time to kill yourself

Standard tactics have failed so they come up with the most outlandish bullshit they can think of it seems. From one extreme to the other.
It also seems legitimate threads have diminished recently. I certainly hope those truly working have taken this underground because they have the information they need at this point and there's no reason to continue sharing.
I wish them good luck! Justice for Seth.

Friendly reminder to not get blinded and manipulated by (their) psyops.

Shills will get what they deserve when this is cracked open. Quit trying to cover up a murder, you could just take the massive reward money and get out, but you're too blind and stupid to see it.

george webb is being handled and spooked into thinking his info he's being fed is real.

A lot of it is, but enough to distract from the real players is being thrown in so that the masterminds will never go down if his narrative becomes mainstream.

THIS IS IT!!!

scream nervous drumpfkin for the million time

I see what you did there - you are correct though - maybe shoop some spiderman mask on him see if you're banned

everything "serious" eventually moves to 8.

Someone rip the stream and put it on youtube or something.

HE'S HERE

>he doesn't member sleepy posting

Here's some proof the Rich parents are being manipulated by DNC/Deep State

youtube.com/watch?v=9mEu22KJjtU

0:57 they're reading scripts

I'm not going to Advertise with you United Kingdom
you're a faggot.

Who is George? So are you about to check that 100.000. right now?

braise

How did he get in contact with SVR?

You can just send it to me, we're all one and all that.

WHATS THE SITUATION SGT OP?

They talked in an office about stuff. Nothing new, old evidence, just another voice saying them. You can go back now.

@127755699
How do I downvote this?

My thread is being shilled hardcore. Webb will confirm being followed.

For those casual viewers who are open-minded, you can check out George Webb's YouTube videos to see what a real investigator does. And also check out Kim Dotcom, who has evidence that Seth Rich is the WikiLeaks leaker -- not only that, he's arranging travel to the States to present it.

Alex Jones of InfoWars has a juicy lead as well. All the different players are converging for a grand reveal, which I'd guess is going to occur before mid-June.

This cant be real

Someone tell me one thing George Webb has convinced you of with evidence. This stuff today has been ridiculous.

Hillary scoots away from her desk, peering deep into Skippy's eyes.
As she shuffles back, Skippy's expression melts into horror as three children come into view, between the ages of three and six, tugging on Hillary's sagging clitoris and wrinkled labia.
"You gotta make this go away, Skippy.", she grunts. She releases gas from her anus as she comes, huddling the children into the folding blind cheese curds of her buttocks.
"breathe deep, little beasts." she chortles.
Skippy, visibly sweating, stammers out in a homosexual lisp "A-a-anything else, madame?"
She drops the children to the floor in a writhing pile, sticking her stiletto heel through the eye socket of the youngest one.
Through the shrieking, Skippy understands the words Hillary mouths:

"Get. Seth. Rich."

Usually people reacting after a death don't have such wooden reactions, they may start speaking and start crying. They stare straight at the camera, his dad looks like he had a stroke.

BUMP

WHERE DID YOU GET ACCESS TO SUCH CLASSIFIED INFORMATION?!