South African white "genocide" myth

There is no genocide, death rates of whites in South Africa is roughly the same as it was in 1994. There is now heightened sense of urgency or alarm. Please stop propagating this myth Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

ewn.co.za/2017/05/29/stellenbosch-university-appalled-by-murder-of-hannah-cornelius
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
lowvelder.co.za/382934/farm-attack-man-begged-life/
dailycaller.com/2017/05/01/damned-lies-and-statistics-about-black-on-white-farm-murders-in-south-africa/
huffingtonpost.co.za/2017/05/17/two-murders-on-sa-farms-in-seven-days_a_22094814/
wnd.com/2017/04/murder-rate-for-these-white-farmers-20-times-international-average/
archive.is/TR1Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oran_massacre_of_1962
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And your fuckin there are ya lad?

>death rates of whites in South Africa is roughly the same as it was in 1994
The difference is the drop into newborn babies you idiot.

(((MODS))) ARE DELETING MKULTRA THREADS -
>(((MODS))) ARE DELETING MKULTRA THREADS

>a fucking leaf

I honestly thought the shitty leaf jokes was just a shitty forced meme but fuck you.

Saffas OUT!

White South African living in FL now. You obviously don't know shit about what is going on, if you're so comfortable about the politics, why not take a trip there, I'm sure you'll be fine. Do us all a favor and go

> a leaf

Please, go to Cape Town to get properly murdered. Shit, only Mexico and Venezuela manages to get barely more violent, and they're either Drugsneyland or in a fucking state of civil war.

WRONG. I grew up in Potchefstroom and things are the same as they were years prior. The only thing different is the economy has slowed down because of incompetent ANC rule.

Cape Town is perfectly safe in most areas outside of townships. Just don't be an idiot and walk around at night.

>tfw we're the only country that could save these ungrateful sobs but instead they talk retarded shit about their KD ratio like it's some fucking video game

I'll enjoy watching them practice their KD ratio against the millions of black hordes there.

>Cape Town is perfectly safe in most areas outside of townships. Just don't be an idiot and walk around at night.

^Says the guy who can safely walk around at night because Canada was nice enough to let him in.

Fuck off as you are spewing straight SJW propagandist bullshit.

ewn.co.za/2017/05/29/stellenbosch-university-appalled-by-murder-of-hannah-cornelius
yeah perfectly safe.

The truth sounds like propaganda to Sup Forums because they're so deep into the river they have no option left but to drown.

>White South African living in FL now.

Are you in the Tampa area? I'd love to hang out and buy you a beer if so.

I know that sounds weird but I've been following the SA situation for years and used to know some Boer folks.

niggers gonna nig

So less whites and "death rate" the same. hmm.

Wow...
Fuck you leaf
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

lowvelder.co.za/382934/farm-attack-man-begged-life/

dailycaller.com/2017/05/01/damned-lies-and-statistics-about-black-on-white-farm-murders-in-south-africa/

huffingtonpost.co.za/2017/05/17/two-murders-on-sa-farms-in-seven-days_a_22094814/

wnd.com/2017/04/murder-rate-for-these-white-farmers-20-times-international-average/

Always archive media with a reputation for trash journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/TR1Rk

>I grew up in Potchefstroom

Holy fuck, it's like growing in Tel Aviv and says arabs are but a slight nuisance because you can't make as much money as you can possibly grab.

You grew in a disconnected, privilegied environment. A bastion of white conservatism, where specially trained niggers were kept as mere pets to entertaining purpose. Note how the most (((liberal))) ones got the fuck out right in 1994. And now, SAF farmers are going to get Zimbabwe'd so hard they'll revert to being proper boers.

this has all been going on for decades, there is no recent change.

death rates? how do you define death rates? and what about crime and murder stats?

WRONG. I grew up on a farm as well near the Vaal by Parys

desu, I just grabbed the first few results on google.

Also Im a newfag so thanks for the tip.

>no murderous niggers since the nigger laws revoked
You must think we're stupid, you stupid fuck. SA rapes and murders rose 100% after apartheid was ended. Those black bums ruined that country.

Don't bother replying to fucking autists who start with WRONG please
Just hide his retarded shit

Not only the retard starts with wrong, but he can't even be precise about his fucking birth place. He may have be pampered too closely from a wall. I'm baffled.

Not in white areas. Blacks are the victims of almost all crime in South Africa.

Gee, I just said the nearest city. Parys is a small town that I lived near as well since I grew up on a farm. Go look at a map.

Yeah, my being an NYC kike makes me a regular stormfag. Sure.

Or maybe, I just realize that SA is absolutely heading towards white genocide because all the standard markers are there. And maybe, despite many here wanting to gas me, I actually would like to NOT see white people in SA suffer.

Stop spreading delusional bullshit: it only takes a cursory glance at the situation in SA to know that it is a powder-keg waiting to go off.

>Blacks are the victims of almost all crime in South Africa.
wow that's incredible, what's percentage of the total population are blacks?

What markers do you mean, what is the signs you see? Why does these signs signal a coming genocide?

80% and rising.

No white population has been genocided in Africa, they have all left on their own.

>80% and rising.
So niggers are 80% of the population, and niggers are the victims of almost all crime. Are you some kind of idiot?

Today, Sup Forums met a nice kike

You are a retard, They did it in Congo and they attempted to do it in Angola as well.

You could also argue that what mugabe did in Zimbabwe was genocide.

>tfw we're the only country that could save these ungrateful sobs
You are joking right?
For 200 years you have gone out of your way to destroy my people, country, culture and language. We don't want anything from you, you weak limp-wristed cock sucking nigger loving faggots.
All we ever wanted was for you to fuck off.

It was the greatest number of soldiers Britain had ever sent overseas and the most expensive war it had ever fought up untill then.

The mighty British empire sent 350,000 British regulars and 150,000 colonial troops to South Africa (500,000 total) to fight 40,000 Boers and the only way you could win was to kill our women and children in concentration camps.

Despite having more than a 10 to 1 numeric advantage the Brits suffered 22,092 military casualties vs only 6,200 Boers.

You will go down in history as weak cowards.

they all got out just fine.

We only want to gas you because you are parasitic and subversive it's nothing personal.

>Attacks on Whites

>War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
>SOUTH AFRICAN White Squatter Camps
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
>Are Poor White South Africans Being Left Behind?
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
>Radio Free South Africa with Karin Smith (Great 2 hour video to get you up to speed on South Africa)
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
>Behind Paradise
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM

> Misc

>Mugabe and the White African
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
>Zimbabwe White Farmers
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
>Last White Man - Zimbabwe
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
>Looking For Mercy (Zimbabwe Documentary) - Real Stories
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
>Empire of Dust (Chinese in the Congo)
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
>Africa Addio (Related - About the Mao Mao uprising in Kenya)
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
>Oran massacre of 1962
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oran_massacre_of_1962
>Malema "Not calling for slaughter of whites…for now"
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
>The Suidlanders : Prepping for Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
>Worlds Toughest Towns Cape Town
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
>Louis Thureox: Law and Disorder in Johannesburg
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
>Molyneux: The Truth About South Africa
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
>Surviving the Horrific Violence in South Africa
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
>Witness - Hillbrow: Between Heaven and Hell
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw

>Historical examples of the same situation in Rhodesia

>Rhodesia's Rebellion: 50th Anniversary of UDI
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
>Fun Rhodesia
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
>Rhodesia... I was there
youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ
>Firing Line - The Question of Rhodesia (1974) (Best Interview)
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
>History of South Africa Pt 10 of 12 Rhodesia 1890-1980
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 13: The Rider and the Horse
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 14: Rhodesia
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
>Rhodesia, our Brothers in Arms
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
>Rhodesia in 1971
The Song is Salisbury Town by John Edwards
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
>No Sound in this video but it is much clearer. Salisbury, Rhodesia (Harrare, Zimbabwe) in 1971
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
>The Kissinger Proposals
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
>Rhodesian Children singing We'll Ever Cherish Thee - Rhodesia's National Song
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
>Rise, O Voices of Rhodesia - National Anthem of Rhodesia (1965-1979)
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A

No they did not, thousands got slaughter and almost all in Congo were killed.

There was also a genocide against whites in Haiti, no man, woman or child were given mercy.

No source?

I dont want to gas you I want you to fuck off to Israel.

WRONG