He has a point, you know

He has a point, you know.

The flag represents us our country and our people dumbass.

ok achmed

You don't tread on a flag, any flag.

Clearly they are disrespecting the fabric and not what the fabric represents.

reeealy don't give a damn what some dirty muslim thinks.

is that why muslim shitskins like him enjoy chimping out and burning other countries' flags like niggers?

No one is Europe understands the flag culture in the US

I'm sure he'd be just as mad if we took to the streets and burned the isis flag

you don't deserve to be called an american you god damn faggot

Let's use the Quran as toilet paper and see how fast this faggot retracts his statement.

No, it's just a piece of fabric with color on it. If I burn a flag the country doesn't burn down along with everyone who lives in it.

would he have the same opinion if it was the quran?

The flag is "just a piece of fabric" the same way money is "just a piece of paper."

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't we as a whole more cavalier about foreigners burning our flag? There are tons of countries that post videos of them burning the US flag yet no one gives a shit.

Me @ mudslimes that go crazy when their book is "disrespected"

Yes, it represents shit, so why get upset?

If you bought that piece of fabric, you can set fire to it if you like.

If you set fire to a symbol, those who respect the substance behind that symbol are free to be quite upset.

If you set fire to a flag, you are doing it to provoke a reaction. Don't try to then pretend that it's no different from burning a washcloth.

Well when I burn your Qur'an after shitting on it and spitting on it and having my dog shit and drool on it, and you get pissy, I'll just remind you it's a piece of fabric.

>when the taqqiya hits hard

It's...a bunch of paper.

why do muslims get upset when I use my quran toilet paper then?
it's just a piece of toilet paper.

Alright Samed. What are we feeling now?

Non-whites don't have feelings.

Because nobody cares when some uneducated subhuman burns the flag or shits on it. These same people are ones that rape and suicide bomb their own children so their opinions are invalidated

But to disrespect the flag of the country that houses, protects and feeds you is to to scream "please send me to Iraq where I can enjoy the freedom of being run over by an ISIS tank"

It`s also a symbol.

You do know what represents means don't you? The flag isn't the actual land of the United States.

>Me @ Muslims that go crazy when their prophet is "depicted"

He's right. Let's see if he has the same feelings about a picture of Momo though

Funny how this doesn't apply to muslims. post a picture of mohammad and then just say "it's just a cartoon lol"

>Found the retard.
A flaf is "symbolic" and represents our nation. Burn one in front of me and see what happens.

Me @ SJW that go crazy when there pronoun is "disrespected"

It's just a word.

fucking muslims get the fuck out fo america if you dont like it, bitch

Okay then I assume you are okay with me burning a Quran?

It's....just pork.

hopefully someone informed this man what pulled pork is

Time to bust out those Nazi flags ladies and gents
They're just fabric, after all.

It's just bacon rubbed on a doorknob. I don't see what the big deal is. It is just a piece of meat.

I'm sure he figured it out. Have you ever been to a BBQ place that didn't serve pulled pork?

Apparently.

how about a cartoon burning a flag?
does this rustle jimmies?

Anyone who disrepsects other people Shitty values in holybooks,flags, and gravyards shouldn't get angry when they do the same

catholicism is though

LOL, that flag

At least we don't have national laws that mandate punishments for burning said piece of fabric.

Here's the Sup Forums approved piece of fabric

does it matter?

It is a symbol but I do not expect a nigger like you to understand

>It's...a drawing

>Ben

Then why do they sweat the stars and bars? After all, it's just a piece of fabric.

>CONFEDERATEFLAG.gif

>Burn a quran.
>It's just a collection of textiles, Achmed

ok.

if you do anything I will sue you for every penny you have.. It's legal for me to burn a flag.

>But but that's different. Muh racism.

I don't give a flying fuck if some sand nigger in some sand dunes burn our flag as I already know they hate us and are our enemy. What I do care about is people living inside our land, feeding off our money, and be given privileges just to shit on them and call them evil.

Honestly the pork example in islam is a great example of how ridiculous religious dogma is. Not eating pork in ancient times is not a bad idea because of the complete lack of health precautions about the meat. But currently that is not even an issue but it is still treated as "holy word" when it was really just there for safety and now poeple are to deep into the dogma to even notice.

>Legal
>Getting your ass kicked
Pick one.

I whipe my ass with the GLBT flag everyday
Hope no libshit gets salty over it

"go crazy" has a very different meaning for your average muslim vs. your average american though

Yea it's just wood! We burn wood all the time! What?

We have a fiat currency, if it's just fabric then I guess he wouldn't trip to drop his wallet in my hand.

Oh so you're burning it because you hate fabric ok carry on then better get started on your clothes as well.

That doesn't surprise me

>Me @ Muslims who get upset when allah is.."disrespected"
>Its.....a made up bed time story

Disrespecting a flag is a shitskin thing to do.

I would defend myself and sue you for assault. Enjoy jail with tyrone.

I want to strangle this man.

Now that we can cook the "unclean" aspect out of any meat there is literally no reason for it. It was a way to make sure your followers didn't die from some stupid food poisoning.

Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.

Had a good run britbongs.

ALL ORCS MUST DIE!

A leaf trying to use the freedom of speech (symbolic) card.
>J U S T
What happens if I burn a Leaf flag in front of your parliament?

>he doesn't know that flags originate from carrying flags into battle and flag carrying was an important responsibility because it showed what units were still active and what territory was controlled from afar
>he considers himself educated

No he doesnt.

The flag is a symbol that represents something. If you cant see that then youre retarded

Those pictures, the millions of hours of video showing worldwide violence against host nations, the hundreds of millions of surveyed muslims who openly agree with this and much more violent, oppressive activity in an effort to control the local population and eventually the world in the name of their faith does not represent islam, guys

dont know not my problem

probably because you've been brainwashed to hate it for obvious reasons

>sue you for assault.
if you incite violence the law won't protect you

>sue you for assault.
>Straight up big pussy detected.
I bet your mother is ashamed of you.

you deciding to attack me because i burned a flag doesnt count

thats like saying "hes called me stupid so he incited the violence" after you hit someone for calling you stupid

learn to read retard

>Me @ Muslims that go crazy when their people are 'bombed'
>"Its....a cockroach"

>What happens if I burn a Leaf flag in front of your parliament?
They'd probably replace the queen with you on their money.

>you deciding to attack me because i burned a flag doesnt count
if you burned a flag to provoke a violent response, that's inciting violence

>If I burn a flag the country doesn't burn down along with everyone who lives in it.

No, but it means you would like if it did.

People do have the rights to be assholes, except when you hurt the feelings of a minority.

My face when people freak out over a burnt Quran ora picture of Mohammed sucking a pigs penis. It's just paper...

i burned a flag to express my freedom. if you dont like it thats too bad for you

ive done it before with the canadian flag and the american flag

nobody did anything to me cause they knew the law would protect me

so just try it

friendly reminder that doublespacers are reddit users

Most Europeons get a new flag every decade. They go back hundreds of years into the past to find a flag that they can feel proud of, I guess

Like, why would German be proud of their own flag? It represents nothing but a bunch of commie nonsense

i could beat you up or watch you rot in jail AND take your money

ill take the latter as the superior form of revenge.

a beating only lasts a few minutes. a criminal record and jail time can last quite a while. its the better revenge easily. i guess you never thought of that because of how dumb you are :)

While i appreciate the drive, never do this. It dishonors the animals that gave their lives.

what is the flag in the bottom right?

Yeah, and a $5 bill is a piece of paper, but it means so much more than that when I use it to buy a burger.

are you so paranoid that you analyze typing style to see if you can find a "shill"

thats pretty sad.

>It dishonors the animals that gave their lives.
you realize non-retarded people would still eat it, right?

>just try it
Do it sometime an American vet is standing nearby. Or some crazy old vietnam vet who's pissed off at the V.A.

the islam does not represent islam, guys

Their attempt at making a UK flag

this!