One-Sided media

How does pic related not symbolise ISIS, beheading those who hold separate beliefs? Should she be prosecuted for this? What would differ if this was in Russia, or was Obama?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JAcR44D3Iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i liked kathy better when she was a tad thicc

She is a Loser

drive them out
Drive Them Out
DRIVE THEM OUT

Eww, she really got wrinkly.

Leftist comedians being edgy about blumpf is hardly new or shocking.

can we get a side by side with some muslim holding a head

She looks old. And tired. And sad. And angry.
Many such cases.

She looks like she just wants to die. But then, who wouldn't, looking like an aids infected drag queen.

Double standards, double standards everywhere. These libtards will go down in history as examples of incosistency. We should just do such photos with their leaders.

Fuck this bitch, if you're going to get naked for publicity don't blur it, I want to see your old skinny white body you fucking cunt.

Yes, she should be prosecuted for being a narrative pushing money grubbing lying hack!

Who tf is Kathy Griffin?

>should she be prosecuted

No.

>Would we be prosecuted

Yes.

Anyway, liberals have said it's fair game to punch people in the head who say things you don't like, so maybe Kathy Griffinberg should start wearing a helmet.

why are these Mkultra threads being deleted ( i don't even care if its real or not) this is Sup Forums
who are these fucking mods

calm down snowflake

Griffin not ageing well.
Must be the hate.

PPPPEEEDAAAH

Top Kek based leaf.
How is this not illegal?

"Kathy Griffin joins ISIS, calls for the beheading of all white men".

It really does play a part in the aging process. It's not healthy mentally or physically to be a liberal.

Bnpp

She doesnt look right something is off about her... can anyone place it?

Part of her face is paralyzed, mate.

>people in america come in masses to look at this
youtube.com/watch?v=_JAcR44D3Iw
wat...

>I think my President is a traitor, so I LARP'd as ISIS, the USA's current #1 enemy

Is this real life? Wtf is up with this timeline.. I just want to explore space..

I'd be angry too if I was 56 but looked 70

No past that.. look into her eyes.

Now we know how Anderson Cooper really feels.

Griffin looks like a poorly passing trap. Ugly inside and out....and I usually dig redheads.

Holy shit imagine if that was Dennis Miller with Obama's head

Riots

she looks like she has
>a wig
>a big jiddish schlonk in her face
>too much makeup
>an expression that is getting squished by a badly lifted face

can someone shoop a bloody obama head into her hand? just so i can get the basic gestalt

Are you guys the ones who keep getting people to call the Secret Service hotline? We have already received the same tip hundreds of times today and this is bullshit. It's not a threat to the president, it's not an incitement of violence, it is just a washed up red haired comedian woman holding up a fake head.

It wasn't illegal when that chucklefuck pastor decided to burn an effigy of Obama, and this silly shit isn't illegal either.

Fuck me.

A lot of people are attacking this with "If the right did this with obama the left would freak out"
When really I think its best to just call out what we're seeing more and more of "attacking trump is a pandering publicity stunt" as evidenced here:

>shocking new photos
their practically sucking her dick, huh

>How does pic related not symbolise ISIS
what if I told you isis wasnt the first to do this?

>what if this was obama
nothing

oh thank you god bless

Mml

>their
fuck

Behead those who insult Anderson.

Kk

>say Obamas wife ape looks like an extra of planet of the apes in a satire show
>Dropped from univision in a day and to this day black listed
>behead Trump
>????

Is this real? Showing those photos publicly is not considered illegal or unethical?

Death threats against the pres are illegal, as are calling for the death of the pres, she's trying to play it off as art.

just bring on the fucking war

www.instagram.com/p/BUuuGdjlM7i/

>not considered illegal or unethical?
>asked russia

Cooper

you're welcome

Go after her advertisers and her talent agency.

Sup Forums PREPARE FOR THE MEME WAR. THIS IS OUR TIME TO DESTROY EVERYONE IN OUR PATH.

If you aren't a larper, do the fucking job we pay you to do. Van that fucking pastor, van this bitch, van Snoop Dogg.

sorry you limey bastard but there is no hate speech in america..as much as a cunt she is gov cant arrest her. Which is good since look at well this shit flies in your crumbling island.

Cnn

Can someone shop the "Just fuck my shit up" guy face? That'd be so great.

That's gamergay shit m8. Shoop other people's head in where Trump's is. Syrian kids, 2scoops Colbert, Kubo Tite, Steve Jobs, Hillary Clinton, etc.

in b4 the media spins this shit as:

>Such a bold, brave statement.
>She's such a strong woman.
>

You get the point.

>she's trying to play it off as art
This.

Also, if her argument is defeated, she will claim that this "art" is protected by her First Amendment rights because it was posted online and could be considered "speech."

Isn't it ironic how leftists are staunched against the Constitution until it suits them?

What will that actually change? At least hitting them in the wallet where it hurts will do something.

Desperation isn't a single moment in time, it's a spinning journey down the toilet drain of life.