SETH RICH MURDER CONSPIRACY MENTIONED ON JOE ROGAN RIGHT NOW WITH BILL BURR

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

MEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCC

>redpilling normies

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2017/05/internet-gadfly-kim-dotcom-admits-fbi-document-on-seth-rich-is-bogus-but-he-wont-delete-it/
archive.is/0ShpG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Joe is enlightened centrist he doesn't let ideology or Jewish threats get in the way of the truth. He only cares about logic and reason and redpilling the masses every day.

Theres 1 unsolved white murder in the past two years..... my almonds.................

SHILL DETECTED, POSTING CREDENTIALS COLLECTED AND INTRODUCED IN THE

>DAYOFROPE

DATABASE.

YOU'RE BEING SENT A PRESENT AS OF NOW

Why would I care if niggers are killed?

You shouldn't. They were undoubtedly killed by other niggers anyway

What did they saaaaay!?
I remember bill burr taking about Hillary "going to them bildaberg meetings" on conan, it wasn't new info but it was a big audience and pee election. It gave one of those Cosby rape joke feelings.

why the fuck do you think the point of that image is the niggers

shill, this is your last warning

Is this a nigger murder thread now?

Because the media wont talk about nigger murderers either

>BUT THEY WAS ONLY TEEEENS!!!!!!!!!

>
>why the fuck do you think the point of that image is the niggers
I can see it now. The image proves there's an conspiracy because no one cares enough to solve niggers killing each other over drug trade and chimp outs. There being an unsolved middle class white guy murder shows they are deliberately not looking into his case.

>seth is the only unsolved white homicide in the past 2 years
>the point of the image is niggers

Joe gave Bill the basic gestalt on the conspiracy after Bill said something like:

>nowadays they don't wack you, they just find a dickpic of yours and that's it, you're done

To which Joe replied with

>well, there's plenty of people that believe that Seth Rich kid got wack'd, you know about him?

He did a decent summary of it, but the discussion was brief.

I get the feeling Bill is not one tiny bit surprised, on the contrary, it feels like he's paranoid about what the people in power are willing to do.

Seconds before that, Bill was ratting on Amazon's Alexa and how he hates it and the people that buy it, because they normalize relying on a spybot, and that the elites will integrate such technology with the masses completely and nullify any ability for revolt.

>Bill is pretty woke for a race betrayer

nothing. joe just said there's a theory that seth rich was murdered and that was pretty much it.

He correctly presented Seth as a berniebro, he mentioned Kim Dotcom, he mentioned Assange's mention of him, he mentioned that the police aren't investigating although nothing was missing from him.

And a bunch of other stuff

why dont you kys, fuckin shill

Its a start. Keep getting bigger names to mention it.

What pissed me off the most during election was lack of dems willing to speak out about having HRC as candidate. Repubs has plenty of big names go full anti-trump. Showed their colors.

Yeah I feel for all the Bernie supporters that had to watch him support HRC knowing what happened. That was really bad.

Not a bernie guy (or trump), but fucking call a spade a spade. shes a criminal and acts as such.

Everything HRC touches causes people close to her to be implicated in something illigal.

joe rogan still buys the russia meme

>He only cares about jiujitsu and comedy and eating moose steaks every day.

guaranteed shaheed james is a dindu, niggers love giving their kids quasi-arabic names while retaining their waspy massa surnames

Can someone help me BTFO of this story...I have an asshole friend who's like look man facts or facts the whole Seth Rich case is fake news.

rawstory.com/2017/05/internet-gadfly-kim-dotcom-admits-fbi-document-on-seth-rich-is-bogus-but-he-wont-delete-it/

Please remember to archive blogs renowned for bad journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/0ShpG

If they do not face conviquences for what they did maybe there is a way to mess with them mentally till they turn on each other.

why else include the niggers? doesn't really make any sense tbqhwyf

OP's thread is being shilled hardcore.
He must've touched a shill nerve.
Can confirm Joe Rogan is /ourguy/.
Shit's gettin' real.

i understand this is going to be unpopular, but can we not use "slurs" so when something has some meat on it we don't have to deal with 'nigger' being in the same screen shot?

Could be legit. If they couldn't get a dick pic of Seth Rich or other such leverage, the wacking makes sense.

Only spooks and hicks use that language, they won't listen.

You can probably solve those murders on the left by drawing an arrow from the guy who died right afterwards.

ROE JOGAN IS FAKE NEWS SHUT THIS DOWN

he went over the basics and didn't even talk about the whole conspiracy. it wouldn't enlighten anyone that was listening that there might be more to the story.

>he only cares about the monetary value of life itself and getting Jaime to pull up that video of a guy hitting a moose with his car

jeez you've been at it for a while now, thank you for your service.

It's a bot