Brit/pol/: Jungle Fever Edition

>Corbyn follows up car crash with a disaster on mumsnet livechat
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/30/huge-disappointment-mumsnet-users-vent-fury-jeremy-corbyn-leaving/

>Corbyn suffers childcare car crash interview at hands of Women's Hour
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40090520

>Lastest Owen Jones and Peter Hitchens
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/30/theresa-may-bores-britain-election-labour-hustings
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/05/happy-oak-apple-day.html

>Zoo worker killed by tiger
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-40089174

>Sturgeon calls for IndyRef2 at the end of Brexit process in Manifesto
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40086276

>Labour plans will see your council tax triple at least
express.co.uk/news/politics/810616/general-election-2017-jeremy-corbyn-council-tax-bills-homeowner-john-mcdonnell

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ohssa
twitter.com/AllieHBNews/status/869664396611641344
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSer1V_-u_LhqXLa4-xPeCrycYIqy8ss75X3RcaFPZMkODRnCg/viewform?usp=sf_link
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K_aanz5Q8Czs0aNA2G_ZtnIwYolN7uk3m_h5N1RLhso/edit#gid=1193738395
youtube.com/watch?v=SvC30BKPFRM
discordapp.com/invite/NpGARTd
youtube.com/watch?v=OzT26P4IUqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please use archive.is on sites renowned for trash journalism and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/ohssa

any NOTTS lads here

twitter.com/AllieHBNews/status/869664396611641344

And, like clockwork, the papers are bigging up the frightening idea that Corbyn could be PM.

The wrong Hitchens died.

Poor Farron isn't given enough of a platform.

Queers fuck off.

>The wrong Hitchens died.

based youtube comment bro

London Debate on BBC1 rght now lads. Abbot fucking up spectacularly.

Corbyn did very well
May did ok
Paxman was fucking AWFUL

What the hell happened to him?

i will never forgive him for priti

on fire desu

VOTE UKIP

SHAGS

He unlocked Amber rudd

*lifts your shirt*

f-fampaii?!

Here we go again , it's like a repeat of 2015 ...KEK

CIVIC
I
V
I
C

All this "corbyn carcrash" stuff reminds me of the Trump campaign. "Corbyn can't recover from this one! (says increasingly nervous man for 5th time this year)"

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSer1V_-u_LhqXLa4-xPeCrycYIqy8ss75X3RcaFPZMkODRnCg/viewform?usp=sf_link

>/lit/ is voting for their top 100 books
>you haven't yet voted for Mein Kampf and Oswald Mosley books

here's the results so far:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K_aanz5Q8Czs0aNA2G_ZtnIwYolN7uk3m_h5N1RLhso/edit#gid=1193738395

le fasicsctssszz :^))))))

don't bother with education by the time you finish it if you started at 20 you will be almost 30 with no money and no work experience. you need to do a career in construction or something

I'll bet my left nut that garbage Gravity's Rainbow will be in the top 5

>The Labour leader stayed on the webchat for less than 20 minutes after arriving late. He signed off by saying he was late for a train, writing: "Thanks Mumsnet - I am running to catch a train and get a seat! Really sorry I couldn't stay longer. But please have a good look at For The Many, Not The Few, it's a rattling good read!"

What a fucking retard.

>not unlocking priti

Don't listen to this retard, I prefer knowing what the sites are before clicking on them.

>Corbyn goes full on White Man's Burden

what a tard

>Mein Kampf
>A good book

There is an epidemic of muslim pedophile rape gangs in Britain. The government is complicit.

>construction

no... if he has got the intelligence he can go back to uni

His death was an unfortunate lesson in the dangers of frivolous degeneracy. RIP, but his lifestyle lent itself to his early death.

So with all these concerts and things how much money might each Manchester victim be getting?

Indeed. I think there is a certain extent to which someone becomes so drowned in shit and scandal that an extra load on their back does nothing to change public opinion. In contrast, sometimes the scandals can strengthen the candidate as their supporters get to cry "fake news mainstream media !!1!!!!".

Doner meat and cheese sarbeni?

Or....

Munchy box?

That looks horrible.

Any suggestions for a comfy podcast or youtube video?

Preferably Hitchens.

Jokes aside, what does brit/pol/ think should be done with nonces?

About a year ago my dad was found guilty of downloading a large amount of cp (didn't actually do anything with kids physically, it was all just on the computer). During the trial we found out that he'd been diddled multiple times as a kid and had also had depression for the last few years, but that didn't stop the local papers from ignoring all that information and running with hit pieces on him. Mum divorced him (understandably), and he had to move town because people were threatening to beat him up if he showed his face on the streets. What do you think should be done with him? Prison? Death sentence? Or treat it as a mental health issue and get him the counselling he needs? Naturally I think it's the last one, but I'm biased.

No

>Richard Littlejohn - You Couldn't Make It Up

fucking pseuds bunch of commies anyway delete the whole board

>Song Liar Liar, all about Theresa May, hits number seven in the midweek charts while Ariana’s track One Last Time makes it to number three.

Liar Liar, by London band Captain Ska, was released on Friday May 26 and is a less than glowing review of Theresa May’s work as PM, just ahead of the general election at the beginning of June.

Lads, got home from work today to find out my pet had been hit by a car. Poor things dragging his back leg along the ground….oh my mistake. He's fine.

CHRISTOPHER HITCHENS WAS A HERETICAL CUNT

Cultural enrichment is priceless.

So will your inbred children, you cousin fucking paki

>wanting diarrhea this badly

KEK

if he couldn't even cope with GCSE what makes you think he'll be able to do that + A Levels + uni without dropping out

'Why I like Putin'- Hitchens

So what are her chances of winning the seat, then, chaps?

Actually laughed

>ywn do a photo shoot except with Rimmer wearing those skimpy little knickers

Pynchon seldom does interviews. Hardly ever. But he did one decades ago about Gravity's Rainbow and he said he literally canot remember writing most of it he was that fucked out of his mind on drugs.

Nominated for a Pulitzer.

Literary criticism inn a nutshell. The first third of it is nigh on unreadable.

youtube.com/watch?v=SvC30BKPFRM

Includes conversation about Teletubbies.

But if that fails, find a Charlie Rose interview for someone you're interested in.

May I ask lads why there is a legit paki ITT?

My children will look better than your never to exist children.

Not Hitchens but I'm rewatching Civilisation documentary series. Gives me a similar sense of dread for whats lost and that most people don't care.

>diarrhea
Weak.

brit/pol/ discord: discordapp.com/invite/NpGARTd

And I think they are starting to, now. The media is so rampantly pro-business, that they have over-targeted him and made him a total martyr in many people's eyes.

isnt he that fat alcoholic bbc reporter who go's to the same masonic lodge as 4 repopted pedofiles and a number of tory conservative mp's

snort snort

GO BACK COCKPOSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Corbyn wins I'm gonna be so fucking mad just because Captain Ska (what kind of stupid dyke name is that) will be happy and claim that their bottom of the gutter music 'changed history'.

Wonder if she got a cheeky kiss from mummy

I've only seen the first two of those, they hit me hard. I should watch the rest but I don't want those feels.

>Richard Littlejohn

Perfect.

How can Corbyn be this level of mong?

Kwasi will unlock your wife's knickers mate

TVS, Coast to Coast and Meridian Tonight. The local news stalwart.

Very nice suggestions thank you all, goodnight!

So what are you lads going to do after Corbyn forces a hung parliament and the tories spend 5 years gridlocked as a minority government?

>The first third of it is nigh on unreadable.

Wait are you saying it stops being shit after 300 pages? Because that's as far as I got.

He also won University Challenge.

True, but more complex here because the anti establishment candidate, Corbyn, is also massively pro liberal, social justice, orthodoxy.
Corbyn also seems to target urban, young, multicultural demographics more, as Clinton did.

>things that will not happen: the post

On her forehead without lifting up her fringe beforehand, I hope.

>My non existent inbred children will look better than your non existent children
Nice logic there Ahmed, I bet your Mum and Dad are also brother and sister

Laugh and laugh and laugh

had to watch that for a college history course, great series man. That said going deep into history is an easy way to slip into permanent cynicism.

I will have children in the future, you will never have them.

how much for that lot?

it is hahahaha Andrew Neil fat alcoholic bbc reporter who go's to the same masonic lodge as 4 repopted pedofiles and a number of tory conservative mp's
what a buch of fucking ratbags you are Andrew Neil fanboys hahahahahahaaa

Think you're looking for the yanks on this board mate

pls explain

If anyone asks what Gravity's Rainbow is about, just say "It's a retelling of Moby Dick from Captain Ahab's perspective"

The rest of it is all over the place but it's at least readable in parts whereas the start of it is like chewing concrete.

If the Tories think they can halt Corbyn's momentum (pun intended) with 100 more red-tabloid IRA stories, they're fucking wrong. Anyone who's seen populist campaigns by now ought to understand, but Lynton Crosby and Nick Timothy don't.

Mummy May might literally Hillary herself, and it'll be glorious to watch.

he's a labour member

Theresa May is like Clinton with the final dregs of charisma skimmed off.

She's losing.

You'd feel cucked if it was anything more?

Keep in mind that the media dynamic is almost the opposite, over here. Whereas the tabloids are blatantly liberal in the states, they are primarily conservative here, making Corbyn a leftist Trump figure.

Are lefty tunes allowed on brit/pol/ if they're catchy af?

youtube.com/watch?v=OzT26P4IUqk

probably just get on with life as usual
before eventually dying in a cultural enrichment fireworks display.

No your wife will likely have a still birth and my future wife will give birth no problem