LEGIT HAPPENING

HOLY SHIT Sup Forums THIS IS OUR FUCKING CHANCE

Step by step proof that DNC IT worker Warren Flood manufactured Russian fingerprints on DNC leaks.

investmentwatchblog.com/proof-that-dnc-manufactured-the-russian-controversy-in-june-2016/

Literally all we need to do is meme this into public discussion and it's game over for DNC. Link this article and post normie tier memes on twitter under #WarrenFlood

>We got a fucking president elected. All we need to do to save America is meme about this one last thing. Please pol, save America

there's 0 way's for MSM to discredit this. Meme war NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/get/27704
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is literally the biggest shot we have at discrediting Russia story. It's right in front of your fucking face, all you have to do is MEME

BAMPING FOR JUSTICE
FUCK YOU SABBATEAN SHITEATERS

Wow feeling so sleepy
Yawn
Time to sleep...

All bumps Yugely appreciated, user

maybe Hannity can redeem himself with this. sadly i fear it's too technical and will go over most everyone's head

I don't really post on pol much now. But I'll bump for you

Burger

would you say.... a fire has started?

bump

All we need to do is get something similar to #WarrenFlood trending on twitter. It instantly redpills thousands of normies who can bring it up in any conversation about Russia.

We'll bump in the trenches!

Bump muh bros. we can defeat corruption.

Bumping for interest
We need our top autists on this

Anybody got a hashtag idea for twatter?

Fuck off Shareblue psyops. We will not divert much needed superautist power to look into your useless shit

start with #WarrenFlood to get the normies curious about who he is. With luck, they'll initially think he's a celebrity that died

Use #WarrenFlood. directly naming the person who created the fingerprints makes the tag itself undisissable by twitter unlike something like #DNChoax where they could go off topic and debunk something unrelated

That's not caeser cipher

Ummm.....the Russians faked this, duh!

THE FIRE RISES BROTHER

Can we get a green text explaining what's going on for us dummies? I'm not a clever man but would like to become more aware on this.

Woke people don't sleep, shitbot.

DNC made up Russia narrative and they have undeniable itnerdstuffrelated proof

bump

Very simple

>DNC realizes they're absolutely fucked
>IT worker Warren Flood makes fake Russian fingerprints on their documents and uploads them to guccifer website (who they claim is a Russian connected leaker)
>This begins the whole "Russia influenced election for Trump" disinformation campaign

Danke my German friend

>media claims there is "russian metadata' to prove russians hacked the DNC a la guccifer 2.0
>user discovers in the metadata that the metadata was changed by warren flood to appear russian
>guccifer 2.0 claims it will release more on its wordpress but never does
>warren flood was guccifer and none of his leaks were relevant
>real damaging leaks came from seth rich

wasn't guccifer 2.0 a falseflag to discredit the first round of wikileaks?

bump

Thanks user, much clearer than my rundown. Pic related from the article

post proof and dont call for retarded shit that jeopardizes this operation

This is too much circumstantial evidence. You're skipping too many steps. Why did the republicans talk about Russians hacking the DNC? Were they in on the plan?

I hate to tell you guys this but I wanna confess.

I was working a meeting for Deutch Bank board members and John Clapper was the paid speaker. He admitted that the initial investigation of Trump was 100% a political move.
I didn't have time to record it though.

Are you also a Line Chef at Wendys and have a 12 inch cock?

Literally step by step irrefutable proof isn't he article. Anybody with half a brain and some technological background can come to the exact same conclusion as the piece

Proof is in the*

rsids are NOT author-associative, only session-associative. The document generator appears to use only a 24-bit value for rsids, which the birtday paradox dictates would be easy to collide over the course of 2^12 = 4096 sessions. This is a fake by a fucking conservatard shill working for the two-party machine.

Now, let's talk for reals forensic evidence:
>{\author Warren Flood}{\*\company GSA}
is suggestive. But wait, there's even more:
>{
>\s202\ql \fi-360\li360\ri0\widctlpar\wrapdefault\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin360\itap0 \rtlch\fcs1 \af31507\afs20\alang1025 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\lang1033\langfe1033\cgrid\langnp1033\langfenp1033
\sbasedon0 \snext202 \sqformat \spriority0 \styrsid11758497 DNC Bullet;}
What's a DNC Bullet?
There is also a DNC Heading 4, which also appears in many of the DNC emails, example: wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/get/27704
A quick web search shows that the string "DNC Heading 4" appears nowhere else but the DNC emails, so probably company style.
Not quite a sure thing but better than muh secret codes.

re-bump

I have no evidence, I had no idea there was going to be a speaker or I would have been prepared.

So the warren flood thing IS still very suggestive tho, if not irrefutable proof?

WEINER exposes wiener to underage girl
TRUMP trumps everyone, wins election

Current gestalt has Russia narrative vs internal IC civil war

>All we need to do to save America is meme about this one last thing.
>this one last thing

Warren Flood

>War & Flood

and his dad works at nintendo

I think so. Also
>GSA
seems to corroborate the story about all this being done in a legislator's office on US Governmetn equipment in an assblasted hurry.

I have been thinking this as well is there lower hanging fruit than seth rich and can we hit them one after the other i.e. rich then vince foster then guccifer then back to seth then clinton foundation etc make them try and put out fires all day long and wear out their lies

Bump
I'm sick of the Russia bullshit that everyone knows is bullshit but can't admit that it's bullshit because they've already gone all in and don't want to look fucking stupid because they backed this stupid bullshit to begin with.

This is it. All that needs to be done is to make the normies aware

welp. I mightve jumped the gun there.

Seems legit. Bumping with pics

we need assistance from the russians if we're gonna meme this into reality.

ivan? you there?

1000 hours in paint

bump-a-roo

If someone can make a "For Dummies" style video it could get around faster.

Thanks user. Post to twitter under #WarrenFlood

sorry bro, im not on the social media train

*Yawn* It's getting pretty late. Let's go to sleep user and check back in the morning. So sleepy.

BUMP

I think that's a more solid angle because, if US Government equipment is being misappropriated for political use, there would be more bipartisan support for bashing DNC skulls in and I would imagine the GSA don't play.

but have a obump

Like Costanza taking his in-laws to his house in the Hamptons.

>You wanna get nuts, let's get nuts

Bumpity

Could you give a very brief not-too-technical rundown of the evidence

bump

#OpenTheFloodGates

re-bump

>Warren Flood
>Flood

Die Flut kommt

and toddandclare

Wtf is that?

board is being slid pretty bad right now. Is this thread why?

Likely to avoid discussion on SR and stuff like this. They saw the power of autists organizing and want to prevent it. Sorry for the self bumps everyone, but this needs to happen

I'll bump

Let's never mind the styrsid stuff. There are more installed copies of Word than there are unique 24-bit rsids.
Looking only at 1.doc, there is
>\author Warren Flood
>\*company GSA
which suggest that the work was done on US Government-licensed computers, or was well-faked by someone in the know.
The stylesheet in that document also contains styles named
>DNC List
>DNC Heading 4
>DNC Heading 2
and like that, which appear nowhere on the web except for the Wikileaks DNC emails, suggesting that the DNC emails and 1.doc were created by the same people.
The styles appear to be the same. Taking DNC Heading 4 for example, in both the CSS from the emails and the RTF, text is uppercased and underlined and there are 6pt breaks before and after the header.

the fake online dating company created by an old friend of the Clintons with the purpose to frame Julian Assange as a Russian agent and as a pedophile.

>This is literally the biggest shot we have at discrediting Russia story
The biggest shot would be ending the ongoing federal investigation. Or you can try to beat the feds with your keyboard, idk good luck

that's TeX, DNC Heading 4 and DNC Bullet are propably styles so their documents look the same

Bump save thus anons

bmpbmpbmpbmpbmpbmpbmpbmp

It's not TeX, it's Microsoft Rich Text Format. Both use similar brace and backslash syntax.

let's finish what we started

This has happened like 3 times this year

>Smoking gun evidence
>Sup Forums legitimately gets close to uncovering what happened
>Media shits on it
>Sup Forums says "o-okay, I-I guess if the media said it was false..."
>Moves on to the next big thing

Remember Seth Rich's emails? Remember Obama's birth certificate being fake? Remember the CIA spying on French election candidates?

I don't think anyone here has the power to do that. We do however have the power to get information out very effeciantly and can have a huge impact in what gets talked about on the internet, which in turn can force media to address the issue. This is literally how pizzagate and Seth Rich became a thing

Much appreciated user

Bump

ah good call

bump

Injects stimpak. GO GO GO!

If this is legit, someone get it to Metokur

bump

It's been known for months though. But you're right, we need meme magic on this, I'm kinda shocked not more people remember it, probably because we didn't meme it.

Bump faggots

Bump

Absolutely h a p p e n i n g

That's exactly why. We don't even need to do here. All. We. Have. To. Do. Is. MEME

Bahump b4 actually reading thread cuz...

>fuck y'all globalists

Im posting this bump from my reddit ap.

They specifically used "Russians" because a lot of the neocons fucking hate Russia and they knew it could be used as a pressure point to drive party dissension.

Bump

Fuck it have a bump

I fuze, no meme.
WHERE IS MEMERS?