Britain should join the USA

It's in the UK's best interests to join the United States as a territory/state.

Pros for UK:
>Become a functioning and important part of the world's largest economy
>Gain free access to the world's largest consumer base
>Literally zero paperwork to move or visit anywhere in the USA
>Convert to one of the world's strongest currencies
>Your freedom would be completely guaranteed by the united states constitution (Free speech, right to bear arms, ect.)
>No more state run media like the BBC
>Your economy would literally only have room to grow as one of the poorest states in the union.
>No more unusual taxes (tv licenses)
>President Trump

There's literally almost no downsides, call your local politician and tell them about applying for statehood.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Polish_military_alliance#Polish-British_common_defence_pact
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/08/25/britain-is-poorer-than-any-us-state-yes-even-mississippi/#54b5ba7d35ef
ons.gov.uk/census/2011census
londonspovertyprofile.org.uk/indicators/topics/londons-geography-population/londons-population-by-ethnicity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Your economy would literally only have room to grow as one of the poorest states in the union.
nigga u fo real

>Britain should join the USA

We already did when you chopped off our bollocks in 1945

We're too different. Even if both of us are from the same English cloth, U.S. is far too different for the U.K. and the U.K. is far too different from U.S.

The united kingdom would be the second most poor state in the union.

Becoming a state with major trading potential, the only direction would be upward as far as your country's value would go.

Not our fault you started a war for no reason over plumbers instead of fucking up the soviets.

>>Your economy would literally only have room to grow as one of the poorest states in the union.

UK gdp is higher than your wealthiest state - california. why aren't you checking those basic info before posting

>nogs and Pakis can move and travel freely from one place to another

>California
>Wealthy

Nigga what?

USA should join the UK again. You are ours after all.

So your corrupt government could flood us with nogs because we're not 'diverse enough'. Nahh. Britons will never be slaves to your system.

You clearly know nothing at all about the brits, their government or their history.

GDP do you speak it?

I don't want those muslim worshipping teabaggers being able to freely enter my country. They dug their grave they can sit in it.

It's not about GDP it's about living quality per area.

I'm sorry, which of our countries is currently being told to "deal with terrorism"?

>Not our fault you started a war for no reason over plumbers instead of fucking up the soviets.

Please explain how we could possibly have fucked up the Germans, Soviets and Japan at the same time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Polish_military_alliance#Polish-British_common_defence_pact

>>Your freedom would be completely guaranteed by the united states constitution (Free speech, right to bear arms, ect.)
the US constitution is just a copy of the British bill of rights 1689 and we ditched that centuries ago.

come back to the UK as a colony or piss off. we aren't giving 45% of your population the right to come here which is non-white.

meanwhile in reality

I would prefer we remain separate nations. Though, I would have no problem with the United States having closer ties with the U.K. by joining the Commonwealth.

Only if we can have South America back.

By not starting a war with the germans and the japanese because "muh facism" you dolt.

Our government's purpose is to protect our people's freedom. Yours is to collect your people's taxes.

Come back to me when your nation doesn't have heinous german teir "hate speech" laws that stop you from speaking your mind.

Go ahead, it's all trash down there anyways.

>The united kingdom would be the second most poor state in the union
Proof per capita.

No thanks, I'd engage in guerrilla warfare and fight to the death before that happened

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/08/25/britain-is-poorer-than-any-us-state-yes-even-mississippi/#54b5ba7d35ef

What's in it for us? Bongs are going to buy more of our shit? Or what? I feel we are just going to get more immigrants.

>Come back to me when your nation doesn't have heinous german teir "hate speech" laws that stop you from speaking your mind.

You've had people arrested and sacked for tweets for fuck sake

Lmaoing @ ur life.
You're 54% white with a federal and state system that is being conquered by non-whites. On your supreme court, your party leaders, your senators, even your fucking president. When do these so-called nation building "rights" (that we dumped in the 1800s) come into play in your country? 91% white vs 54%.

As for ""German tier hate speech laws", you'll find as many examples of Brits prosecuted for "hate speech" as you will in America.

>51st state
>Shows borders of UK

Why aren't you doing it now to the useless politicians who sold you to the endless beurocracy that is the EU then?

Amazing port to europe and asia. Alright imports and decent consumer base.

I am in full support of a unification of the anglosphere and a reemergence of the English Empire.

This has been my political wet dream since I was young.

What about us? What if germany wants to be part of the united states of america?

My God this sounds promising. But I like the Queen too much, and as if losing the American colony wasn't defeat enough, it'd be a cuck move to then join it years later as one of the poorest states.

Soon.

We voted to leave didn't you know?

You'd probably end up getting split into your nation's components into seperate states over time anyways.

No, fuck off. We'd take Japan first before you lazy shits.

Piss off. Anglosphere only.

Americans should be range banned tbqh

Fine print: American politicians can't have titles of nobility

Stop teasing me.

RULE BRITANNIA.

And you're doing a shit job of it as well.

Rule Britannia friend.
Here's an Anglo stealing a French flag.

Anglo Union would be better. However we and the other English speaking nations would be cucked by you and Canada due to economics and sjw's

The english monarchy doesn't even fucking do anything anyways.

Removing them all together from power would only be the final nail in an already built coffin.

Don't worry, the only part of canada we'd take is alberta.

>OP is a Californian
WOW THIS IS SO SHOCKING
WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT A CALIFORNIAN WOULD HAVE MADE SUCH A SHIT THREAD
AND WOULD BE SO IGNORANT OF HISTORY, CULTURE, AND THE WORLD IN GENERAL
KILL YOURSELF, IDIOT.

You're the best.

I fly the St George Cross with pride for my heritage. Remember there are plenty of Americans with English heritage who wish to unite with our mother country.

I didn't ask to be born in this horrible state you faggot.

Count yourself lucky you were born where you are, nigger.

The monarchy does a lot. In theory, she has the power to suspend all countries parliaments she's head of state of (most recently her Governor General in Australia in 1975), they sign Royal Assent for law, the Queen does not have to pay tax, but she has been voluntarily paying income tax and capital gains tax since 1992.

She also has the power to takeover the UK. Only "in grave constitutional crisis," the Sovereign can "act contrary to or without Ministerial advice." I'm hoping to see this enacted soon.

Go pick up a fucking history book. It's evident you know nothing of England.

>Working based on average income
>no specification on if it's post or pre tax
Judging how it says Alabama is supposed to have a higher income it would be post tax.

Sure you want to take another multicultural bullet Americans? The Al-Britannistan island will basically become a no-go zone in 20 years

i love every british persons reaction to this ever

That's pretty damn great user. Glad to see Anglo culture and pride is still prevalent in parts of the US. You certainly have the most to be proud of as Americans.

You'd have to accept the Queen as head of state, otherwise I'd rather starve. Agree to that and we can talk. I'm glad you agree that American independence was a mistake.

daily reminder

hey what does bollocks mean , does it mean balls or buttocks

Not if we, as anglos, band together and remove kebab

All memes aside, I wouldn't mind being annexed by the burgers. At least we'd be ruled by fellow whites, as opposed to drowning in a sea of niggers, pakis and pajeets. We'd also have guns and REAL freedom of speech. Other than the initial humiliation of being ruled by our former colony, I honestly can't see the problem. Call me a traitor all you want, I don't care. This country is slowly dying and desperate times call for desperate measures.

>Anglo
Scots Greys lad.

That's not how you convince England. The Monarchy is a vital aspect of culture and tradition and it is a bad idea to dismantle it for that reason alone. That said, the English national and cultural identity is best protected now by dismantling it before it can be infiltrated by Islam or niggers.

"Protect British Identity, End the Monarchy before it's Blacked." There's your appeal.

Also, welcome home to the U.S.A., auld Albion. You ready to kick out some (((asian youths)))?

this is so depressing

tell me my Brtain Friend . what does bollocks mean really? i mean how can you use a bollocks

Eh, British demographics are pretty contained and the political situation is changing extremely fast as we witness this terror campaign in real-time. You can't speak for 5 years, much less 20 years.
Anglos by now, surely.

Don't worry, the humiliation probably wont even be that bad other than on the fourth of july.

I'd be down for this. Do we get to conceal carry, though?

I agree. I just wish more ethnic English people in the US would take pride in their heritage. The Irish, Germans, Italians, and Polish do. But English Americans just seem to look at themselves as the vanilla flavor of the country. Feels bad man.

>how can you use a bollocks
Spread it wide and your mind will follow.

>It's in the UK's best interests to join the United States as a territory/state

I'd rather cut my bollocks off lad.

B
O
N
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

You couldn't keep the British foundation of law of almost any part of legal basis from the last 1000 years if you rid us of the monarchy. The Crown as an institution is central to all other institutions and you'd also be upsetting the balance of countries like Canada, Australia and New Zealand who share a Head of State who's powers are constitutionally intertwined into there own foundations.

>London 60% white
What? Its like 34% by now probably?

If you vote for it yeah sure.

Pretty soon we might even have cross state cc, so that would be a cool thing for you guys.

This guy's just a pussy. They come from everywhere.

No, London is still 60% white. It's 45% white British.

Forgot this pic.

>>Literally zero paperwork to move or visit anywhere in the USA

Muslims and africans

Is there any sources to back this up?

>Britain should join the USA

There should be a new alliance of Anglo-sphere nations. UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand (with an option for Ireland to join if they leave the EU).
Open borders, complete free trade and a military defence agreement. Most free trade and immigration is shit because poor countries depress wages and incompatible cultures cause conflict. All of us though are modern first world nations and have comparable language and culture.
An Anglo-sphere union would be the largest political alliance in the world, have the largest economy, have the most natural resources and have a military capable of fighting every other nation in the world simultaneously and winning.
Fuck NATO and fuck the TPP.

That's never going to happen.

Build a border wall across the channel.

I'm up for it desu

ons.gov.uk/census/2011census
lel fail copy and paste

>California not being wealthy
what do I expect from someone who doesn't live there

You have to divide for population you idiot.

We're like new york except the faggy art liberals can actually afford to live here because of mexican slave labor

London alone is probably richer than California.

Holy fuck, you're actually right, London hasn't fallen yet, i'll give them another 20 years max. That has actually made me feel better

londonspovertyprofile.org.uk/indicators/topics/londons-geography-population/londons-population-by-ethnicity/

Our government's purpose is to further the greater Israel agenda. What are you talking about?
Our involvement in foreign wars, our social programs and tax systems, the great red herring that is "racism"

If there is any government accountability in the US, it is in the local governments. But they actually balance budgets instead of borrowing and overspending so that's easier to expect.

45% white British is still terrible.

London's GDP is only slightly higher than california, but the actual living standards are much higher in most states.

It's a good idea but we need the monarchy.

UK's GDP*

The fact thats it next to Mexico in a shitty climate makes it livings standards go down to reasonable people not born there.

Why not just become a confederation? If anything the USA could then impose the Bill of Rights upon GB, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

True, but at least the Eastern Europeans are boosting our numbers

I really want to see them negotiate food and water with Trump. Will be hilarious.

Cause again, we scrapped the same Bill of Rights in the 1800s. Fuck taking it back a few liberal niceties.

>california
>shitty climate
It's a little soggy during the rainy season but jesus christ you couldn't be more fucking wrong.

Tried that once, didn't work out because democrats were the one doing it.

It's hot and desert like. The complete opposite to the climates Europeans are meant to live in.

I'd be happy to let those brown teeth brothers in as a protectorate.

>implying
they're too scared of daddy