Sup Forums must decide: Jesus or Odin?

What religion is going to unite Europe against the Islamic invasion? Christianity or paganism? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tP-PhoTbhhs
theendofzion.com/a-real-case-against-the-jews-marcus-eli-ravage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

odin is jesus

God fighting Leviathan vs Thor fighting Jörmungandr.
Can I just choose Perun fighting a Żmij?

Unite under ethnicity

Allah

What if we unite as Europeans while preserving our own diverse cultures and philosophies?

I personally don't believe in anything privately, but publicly I will always defend the Church

How about you unite with your own Americans you disgusting mongrel

Who says those are the only choices? What you need is a re-packaging, this is what the Nazis got.

THIS

sorry kuffar but those are all haram

I don't believe religion isn't going to unite anyone, ideology and ethnicity will. No one takes paganism seriously and Christianity hasn't defended anything, not even itself

I wonder

>No one takes paganism seriously

Christianity lost us the Roman Empire and Alexandria. Fuck that traitorous desertfaggot religion.

Heill Óðinn
> sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn
> sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn
> sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn
> sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn
> sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn
> sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn
> sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn
> sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn
> sæl Óðinn
Heill Óðinn
> sæl Óðinn

youtube.com/watch?v=tP-PhoTbhhs

Islam will unite people against Islam.

No other religion is required.

>Christianity is the reason the Roman empire fell.

Fuck this, you guys are retarded. I'm going back to /his/.

>America
>we Europeans
kys you mongrel fuck

Sorry, bub, I'm a Celt so neither Jesus or Odin is my god.

Taranis or Lugh. Hard to tell which is the Chief god of Celts. Of course, Brigid is the leader of Tuatha Dé Denann but, she's a woman, so... Tough choices.

Positive Christianity?

Moses.

Its 100% the reason. The great traitor Emperor Constantine.
Picked up Christianity from his mother and then forced it on the people of Rome when he became Emperor.

I laugh that his great city got stolen and renamed.

>This knowledge of Roman history and the New Testament.

Well done Sup Forums. The jews did it

Varg... a convicted arsonist, murderer and all round degenerate pushing paganism tells you everything you need to know about these scumbags.

Time to put a few pagans into their own wickerman cages.

Did you not know that Christianity started out as Jewish-Christian.

Yes because the Roman empire was not already split in two and rotting away, Constantine actually briefly revived it.

Traditional Catholicism

Ya know

The religion that protected white nations for hundreds and hundreds of years. The one that kept Muslims out of Europe. The one that produced the most beautiful culture whites are famous for today

Jesus.
Pagans are larping faggots tbqh

Time to burn a few more tree worshipping Druids.

Christianity has the stronger community.

Heathenism seems to be more for people who wish to create a life outside of mainstream society. It would be difficult to create an effective heathen force.

>Unironically liking a sand nigger religion

I think it's time to burn Saracens.
Jizz-drinking larpers can come later.

Say the fag with crusader armor running around yelling "DEUS VULT!"

>christians and pagans killing each other
>christians and pagans ruling the world

pick one

He was the final nail, Rome was its greatest when the true gods were worshiped, it started to fall apart when the one god bullshit appeared.

Enjoy your sandnigger religion.

For today? No. The whole of Christianity is impotent, it doesn't resonate truly with anyone's souls but third world niggers.

I can't really specify what I mean exactly, because I don't know if it will ever get an expression, but its a European spirit totally free of Judeo-christian influence, it has burst forth a few times in history, but now it lays dormant. Maybe for good. Maybe not.

>democrat reverend
wow very surprising

>confusing modern day soft liberal catholicism with prevatican II 1950s trad cath

I know its hard for non Catholics to understand the power struggle that is currently taking place within the church but try to educate yourself first

All Christian groups in the west have moved left

But Catholics have always held out longer than most

95% of prot groups are leftist except for radical fringe preachers

In the invasion continues unabated the European spirit will be totally free of Judeo-christian influence with a few generations.

ZEUS/JUPITER

W E W A S P A G A N G Z

>not realizing Islam can be used against itself

>changing doctrine to fit your neo nazi ideology

LOL NO

Are you retarded? The Roman Empire became united as one again under his leadership.

>Rome was its greatest when the true gods were worshiped,

The Romans just before Christianity took over was a multi religious society, the traditional roman religion was mostly dead

George Bush realized this.

>muh TradCatholic

But yeah, it's the pagans LARPing and living in a bygone era.

But Trad Catholics actually exist

"Judeo-Christian" is not a thing, dipshit.

Odin, more badass desu

80% of norwegians do not believe in any gods, nor does 85% of swedes

time to stop blaming your failures on christianity and recognize that the northern european mind is mentally ill

This, nobody said that a hundred years ago

this
Nu-pol and their edgy anti Christianity shit need to go

tradCath groups are on the rise

They were the only existing form of Catholicism in the West up to the 1960s

Well, Varg is literally nobody, so probably Jesus. His side won after all, and he's also not the pathetic god of pirates.

Take it up with the person I was responding to.

As do "pagans". Your yearning for a return to a previous faith of your fore-fathers is no different from ours. We just look further back.

good goy
worship the king of the jews

Christianity is the only way.
Christianity is what saved Europe during the crusades.
Sieg Heil! Deus Volt!

Paganism incite more pride and dedication.

Christianity got cucked.

Traditional Catholic Groups
>perform a ritual almost 2,000 years old that was preformed daily up until the 1960s

Pagans
>no written record a services
>kill squirrels over a fire in the woods

LEL
E
L

All the real pagans are dead. Your culture doesn't even exist. You don't even know where to begin

>His side won

Did it really? Does it feel like winning to you, right now. Because to me it feels like Christcuckery set the West on a path to ruin.

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Synagogue of Satan = Pro-Roman Jews. Jesus was a Zealot.

Christianity. But it has to take a form before it can happen. All the liberal crap has to go.

"Look back a little and see what has happened. Nineteen hundred years ago you were an innocent, carefree, pagan race. You worshipped countless gods and goddesses, the spirits of the air, of the running streams and of the woodland. You took unblushing pride in the glory of your naked bodies. You carved images of your gods and of the tantalizing human figure. You delighted in the combats of the field, the arena and the battle-ground. War and slavery were fixed institutions in your systems. Disporting yourselves on the hillsides and in the valleys of the great outdoors, you took to speculating on the wonder and mystery of life and laid the foundations of natural science and philosophy. Yours was a noble, sensual culture, unirked by the prickings of a social conscience or by any sentimental questionings about human equality. Who knows what great and glorious destiny might have been yours if we had left you alone."

The Jew Marcus Eli Ravage

jealous?

>2,000 years of fighting degeneracy
>slips up for last 50
>still vibrant signs of life within the community that resist and oppose the modernist errors

Wow Christianity is over it will never recover

This never happened before in the history of Christendom

the city of
>you

contd.

"But we did not leave you alone. We took you in hand and pulled down the beautiful and generous structure you had reared, and changed the whole course of your history. We conquered you as no empire of yours ever subjugated Africa or Asia. And we did it all without armies, without bullets, without blood or turmoil, without force of any kind. We did it solely by the irresistible might of our spirit, with ideas, with propaganda.

We made you the willing and unconscious bearers of our mission to the whole world, to the barbarous races of the earth, to the countless unborn generations. Without fully understanding what we were doing to you, you became the agents at large of our racial tradition, carrying our gospel to the unexplored ends of the earth."

theendofzion.com/a-real-case-against-the-jews-marcus-eli-ravage/

>2000 years of worshipping a fucking kike

>He thinks his rituals survived from 2000 years ago

Sorry to burst your bubble, but your rituals were stolen/adapted from European traditions by random dudes pretending to speak for Yahweh.

European "religions" aren't about rituals, though, they're a way of life, inseparable from the culture.

Perun!

You know, for over 400 years the Cult of Christ did nothing but agitate against Rome and wallow in self-pity (just like kike), right?

Then once in power they immediately set about fucking over everyone else they came in contact with.

No, John, you are the degeneracy.

>What religion is going to unite Europe?
Sol/Jupiter is the only answer.
Religion is dumb, but if you really want to worship anything, worship the star that gave us llife.

Jesus was the first christian retard. The jews killed him.

odin never existed, jesus did

Thor is Jesus. I might be wrong, but i know one of our Gods is Jesus incarnated.

>muh paganism vs christianity
Why don't we just be open minded and find the truth by ourselves?

Only edge lords are pagan, the argument isnt "LULZ, U BELEIV SANDJEW XDDDD" its no one is retarded enough to believe in that shit, it cant save the west if it isnt effective at pushing people away from degeneracy

Jesus

>cuckoldin
lokek here, y'all degenerate cucks need ragnarok

The story of Christ's Resurrection is ripped directly from the story of Odin. Except Odin's is way more badass since he hung himself from the tree for 9 days and stabbed himself with his own spear.

You mean Cromm?

The Aryans had the vedic religion. It's also the oldest living religion. In the first bit of the gita lord Krishna says that sexual degeneracy would lead the fall of the family unit and eventually the whole group.

neither, spirituality is a bluepill

It doesn't really matter who he is. Jesus was a good guy.
The basics of paganism and christianity is built upon hermeticism. Hermeticism is the true redpill.

*tips fedora*

>Jesus, king of the jews, born from jewish parents in jewish Bethlehem

>What if we unite as Europeans

Hahahahha kill yourself you mongrel bastard. You're not European, you most likely have nigger blood or some other shit staining your lineage. Fucking Americans I swear....

t. schlomo shekelberg

>The Roman Empire became united as one again under his leadership.

Yeaaaaah. The Roman Empire was SOOOOOOO united when Constantine was waging war on the pagan majority, destroying pagan temples, looting pagan areas of worship and killing pagans.

Waging a war on the majority of your empire, that is so UNIFYING! Stay on Sup Forums, I'm sure /his/ wants nothing to do with your ignorant ass not knowing anything about history.

I choose blood and soil.

He is probably going to talk about how monks were amazing scientists

Spirituality and religion are two different things.

Also atheists are cucks who are SJW's. The SJW nonsense begun with them.

It's not kike talk dipshit. Europeans are diverse and have great differences. If you really think you will unite all Europeans based on race then you really don't know shit...

Americans don't have a racial identity or nor a racial heritage, they are mutts, products of different ethnicities mixing and diluting centuries of pure lineage. But Europeans aren't that way.

Neither. Maybe actually look into exploring spirituality on your own and not blindly follow what other people tell you to.

Lmao, stay buttmad pagancucks

Europeans have mixed with each other for thousands of years, nationalism is a jewish invention and tribalism is the ultimate redpill.

The Nordic countries became christian, so that question is pointless because this disgusting paganism already lost.

I'm not intimately familiar with Irish mythology, since my family traces to Brythonic and mainland Celts. Taranis or the mainland version of the Irish God Lugh, Lugus, are generally believed to be the chief Celtic deity of the mainland tribes, to my understanding.