Check mate, honkies

check mate, honkies

Other urls found in this thread:

europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/
youtube.com/watch?v=DGN-M_LYVVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers

>tfw half black

Wait but if whites do i it is racism? huh really jogs my noggin.

this is satire right?

>Placing your race first
isn't that the fucking definition of racist

ha-ha

he's ded

I completely agree with that and I do it as a white man.

Was this always a Sup Forums meme or did liberals say it first?

no. racist is treating different races differently, with their race being a significant part of that difference

FUCK
THIS
FUCKING
PLANET

except when your white of course

wtf I love BLM now

Still better than your kraut half

Ohhhh... So the Confederates and Nazis and such weren't racist after all. Got it.

"...unless you're white, then it just makes you straight up evil. The only good white is a self loathing white without any pride."

Not really, discriminating against others specifically due to their race is what racism is. Loving your own people does not mean you inherently hate everyone else.

>> 20% niggers are smarter than half the white population
>>Half the white population smarter than %100 of all niggers

Really jogs the noggin

Literally nobody thinks it's wrong for a Black to love their own people. Not ONE. Remember; Black people can't be racist.

BLM are trying to get victim points, and it's failing miserably. The only people who get called racist are White. The only people who love their own culture and get called racists are White. The only people who place their race first and get called racist are White.

But if you're a white american your culture is already universally loved above all others and your race is already first. If you're race is already first the only way to "place your race first" is by putting down other races.

The thing with niggers you all need to remember is that due to their low intelligence, they are generally unable to recognize (or even fully understand) hypocrisy. So you shouldn't get mad at this kind of stuff.

>Placing your race first
>Not racist
do they not hear themselves ?

So... it's okay for white people to be white supremacists, then? That's basically what happens when you take the argument to its logical conclusion.

Oh no. I agree with something. Fuck off shill nigger.

>50% of whites are smarter than 80% of blacks

Really gets the ol gears turnin

food is shit, music is shit, art is shit, literature is shit. what culture?

They're right though, I thought this was a pro-nationalist board?

see
If you're disenfranchised you can only gain enfranchisement is through advocating for it. On the other hand if you're already in charge and say we need to put ourselves first, thats another way of saying, "lets not worry about those who have less than us. They are where they belong."

I think I finally know what they're trying to say.
Hitler did nothing wrong

LOL learn 2 music history. 95% of modern music started from black genres. I'm assuming you only listen to classical and stay away from jazz, rock n roll, and hip-hop yes?

Varg is not nigger musician.

Link, now.

wtf i l love black lives matter now

Move to the country of your non-White parents origin please. At least sterilize yourself.

actually shut up, Sup Forums thinks modern music evolved directly from classical music and I want it to stay that way

yes he is rock n roll was started by blacks

DRUMPF IS A RACIST

He's trv metal. All Viking and folk music. But nice try.

It's missing a disclaimer. Does not apply to Whites.

Who cares if modern music came from black people? Black Sabbath is the pinnacle of all modern music and they were 4 white boys from Birmingham.

>only listen to classical
exactly

afro carribean music > Jazz/ Blues > rock n roll
Then varg and other metal musicians slowed down the blacks' formula and added distortion.

same here

This. This is what people who make images like are missing.

How many of this "Music", Instruments or used Tech existed back in Africa?

Went to the BLM normiebook page and couldn't find this post. Does anyone have an archive of it so that I can use this in an academic paper?

>honkies
Is this an implicit admission that Croats aren't white?

I like it.

Black nationalists are good people.

Nobody is denying that they used western instruments but the rhythms that lead to rockn n roll and jazz have their origins in tribal rhythms of Africa.

That word has no clear definition anymore.

That being said the African Mbira or "thumb piano" and other tuned instruments predate western influence. Including string instruments, gongs, and wind instruments.

But what you're missing is it's not true. Whites are constantly told that we have no culture and that we are at fault for everything bad that happened, ever.

Also what the "black" side of this argument assumes is that existence is a zero sum game, that they need a "piece of the pie" that whites are not giving up. This is not true. Whites do not have to sacrifice anything in order for blacks to gain influence, blacks simply need to do influential things and make their OWN pie, which when allowed and encouraged to, they can do.

It is perfectly possible for whites to be on top and put their race first and not be putting down the other races. Just because whitey isn't giving you everything he has doesn't mean he's keeping you down.

Those that see this like the Asians, some Blacks and many Hispanics (who bridge racial divides and are a true "melting pot" demographic) inevitably prosper and make their own "pie", rather than demand a piece of whitey's pie. Those who decide that they are "owed something" never amount to anything because they cannot create, only leech.

Do blacks not know what checkmate means? So by this logic you endorse saying "WHITE PRIDE", correct?

>jazz, rock n roll, and hip-hop
All trash-tier genres, except for some forms of rock. Almost nothing of value is lost if these cease to exist.

not you tho

So Black Lives Matter supports white supremacy now?

the reason for mass migration and the migrant crisis is coming to light, european media beggining to talk about it

Universally loved? have you seen the salon, BuzzFeed, cnn, huffpo etc articles on how white people are the devil? every day with this crap. I thought you wanted love and equality, not just flipping the table around and being just as bad. maybe in the 50s you were more frowned on, but today it's flipped. whites are persecuted and hated based only on their skin color and not the content of their character ("A FUCKING WHITE MALE!") Check your black privilege, shitlord. the anti white racism is everywhere. besides, black people don't realize who the real supremecist racists are: it's not John Smith at the supermarket. it's schlomo bergstein senior editor of the new York times trying to cause racial hatred. why can't we be friends Tyrone.

No, that is racial discrimination. Racism is natural human behaviour whereupon you prefer members of your own race to others.

So thanks to BLM as they didn't specific anything aside from 'your race and culture', we can say that unless you're racist who wants blacks to be killed in the streets, you believe their message, which means you believe whites also can and should love their race and culture and put it forward first.

Disagreeing means you disagree with their message, which means you're racist

That's not how sets work.

I mean whites have hollywood and all the music except hip-hop so id on really see your point about culture. And historically we've been in charge for the last +1000 years so yes we are to blame for the bad stuff in history generally speaking.

Your assumption that blacks could've just made thier own pie hinges on a ridiculous idea that the proponents of segregation just quit being racist the day segregation ended. In reality pro-segregation legislatures stayed in power and continued to work against black advancement (in ways that are hard to see if they dont affect you) as their fathers and grandfathers taught them.

In the 80s the CIA allowed the importation and distribution of the first (and the majorityof ) crack cocaine in the united states (according to a bipartisan congressional commission). Then reagan made much higher prison sentences for crack than powder cocaine and ignored aids, both problems that affected poor, gays and blacks aka people that don't vote for him anyway. Even today government studies have proven that blacks get higher sentences for whites and are more likely to be killed in unarmed encounters with police. Nobody (especially blacks) is denying that there are issues that the blacks need to work on among themselves. But that doesn't make it ok to just yell BOOTSTRAPS any time somebody points out the facts that systems don't favor them.

um what????
First of all I'm white, second of all the vast majority of protagonists in movies and tv (including cnn) are white males. The only time people get mad about white males in movies is when they replace non-whites or females from the source material.

Really wobbles my walrus.

But 50% of blacks are legally retarded... or were until they changed the parameters in 70s.

actually the vast majority of villains in movies are white males.

*In the US, according to American Medical shit.

>(((whites))) have hollywood
Don't make me laugh.
> all the music except hip-hop so id on really see your point about culture
You recognize white culture, which puts you a step above antiwhite "intellectuals" who proclaim that whites don't have culture, at least, but you're wrong here. Just because the culture exists doesn't mean the massive propaganda campaign to tell whites that their culture doesn't exist isn't real.
> And historically we've been in charge for the last +1000 years
Extremely reductionist statement that doesn't even begin to approach the complexity of the last 1000 years of history. But you said "generally speaking" so I'll give you a pass.
I don't disagree with your assertions about segregation and the CIA. I agree that those had a negative impact on black development. What I'm saying is that removing those is what will enable black development. Having whites "give up their spot" to blacks actually gains them nothing, because they have not grown into their station. It's like giving a degree to someone who didn't earn it, then expecting them to perform in that field.

Whites as a collective group could all say "I bequeath all the knowledge, wealth and infrastructure of white society to the blacks, who have been so aggrieved-" and then commit mass suicide, and the former white world would be in ruins within a matter of years.

ok but so are the vast majority of high billed-roles. I can play this game all day lol

It's technically correct, but what its actually saying is that the bottom 50% of whites are still as smart or smarter than 80% of blacks.

oh shit that almond dun activated

95% ahahhaa no

You said yourself people get mad about white malaes in movies replacing non whites or females from the source material, but the opposite happens frequently and there isn't any huge uproar about it. There are plenty of double standards that favour minorities over whites to tip the scales in their favour

Also, jewish people are highly overrepresented in movies and news, most of the actors and anchors you think are white are actually ethnic jews. should we be up in arms to achieve equality for whites and remove the Jewish supremecists? usually hollywood movies have Jews as the writer, director, producer, and protagonist, and a blond hair blue eyed evil white male villain. pretty racist if you ask me

But there is no "spot" to give up. That argument is moot because that's not what anyone is asking for. Black people just want to have the same advantages you were given at birth. You dont have to be lowered for them to be treated the same as you.

>Extremely reductionist statement that doesn't even begin to approach the complexity of the last 1000 years of history.
ever since ~the 15th century world history has mostly been different white countries fighting eachother over control of non-white resources

Someone make an edit and replace the black girl in OPs pic with this.

Very true statement.

Give me one instance where a colored actor has replaced a white protagonist lol. Yeah white people dont get mad when one side character is replaced with a token because why would they? Every other character and the hero is still white

Would they feel the same if our roles were switched? I think not.

Indifference to the other is not detrimental to them, unless you're saying they need whitey's help to grow. In which case, you're a racist for not holding blacks to the same standard you hold of other people, you think less of them.

I agree.

>95% of modern music started from black genres.

Black music is wholly derived from and completely based on White folk music.

This isn't debatable.

>if our roles where switched
lol be careful you might end up with empathy for someone who isnt like you if you keep thinking like that
They need whitey's help to grow because whitey is hindering their growth.
see

huh, really oiled up the old frying pan

KANGZ

>First of all I'm white
of coursh
the only thing that hates whites more than a black woman is a white male.

europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/

Cracka, please
youtube.com/watch?v=DGN-M_LYVVA

Nigger bitches hate white women most of all because they take all the rich nigger men.

really fires up my oven

OY VEY!!! DELET!

That is definitely debatable. American folk and hymms definitely played a roll in the formation of jazz/blues in its harmonic structure (and therefore rock), but african music is a much more direct influence on the sound (through its rhythms and strucure) according to most music scholars. Specifically the call and response pattern that led to theme and variation, single line melodies, and counter metric rhythms.

>. That argument is moot because that's not what anyone is asking for.
Demonstrably false. Many black "academics" are demanding that whites give up their jobs, homes, and bank accounts to blacks as reparations.

>Black people just want to have the same advantages you were given at birth.

They won't get that, because many of those advantages are genetic. The sad part of all of this is that eugenics would benefit blacks more than anyone, but due to lolHitler eugenics has a reputation as racist pseudoscience. And the Nazi "eugenics" certainly was, as we did not understand genetics as much as we do now. With the knowledge we have now, including the technology for gene editing in situ, eugenics is not only plausible, it is inevitable. The Chinese have realized this and are making super babbies as we speak.

But nope, as soon as we point out the genetic problems with blacks such as heritable low IQ, poor impulse control and the MAO-A "warrior" gene that predisposes them to aggressive, violet behavior we are evil racists who want to kill all blacks.

Not so, I want to uplift you. Blacks who are successful by and large do not have these genetic traits, but they are outbred by the ignorant masses. A trouble for every race really, we're just dealing with a different scale.

Isn't this the same thing the KKK has said for years?

really culturally enriches the ol' neighborhood

Really cranks my cogs

I only listen to Wagner and American folk music.

>user can't into math