How come you guys want to deport non white people from white countries but you say nothing about whites in non white...

How come you guys want to deport non white people from white countries but you say nothing about whites in non white countries.

I live in the Caribbean and they're tons of whites here, why don't you ask them to leave?

cuz whites are the people that made those countries not unbearable shitholes

That's your job nigger

>why don't you ask them to leave?
Because it`s not my country.
Because they were there first.

Also: Im stupid enough to reply to a slide thread

Because they don't belong there and they're a net drag on society. Why don't you ask the whites to leave Rhodesia? Oh wait, that already happened...

Why should we ask them to leave your country?

Because nobody cares about hypocrisy.

Because the Caribbean belongs to whites, you squating shitskin.

Fucking retards don't realize that someone has to actually work and produce so they can sit around on gibs.

>South Africa by 2025

Lol no they didn't. Our country are ran by non whites and they prosper very well.

They weren't there first. Caribs and the arawks were here first.

Because they won't leave, you don't see us chimping out like you do.

Because their courtesy embarrasses me.

You should worry more about your Tr-Indian overlords, nigger

That asshole in the middle has some serious gravity

bitch trying to pretend I wouldnt deport a filthy slav in a fucking heartbeat - fuck out of here - sage

>only bangable ones have tattoos
Use,abuse,leave/10

>Because they won't leave
So make them leave like we're doing.

They are probably tourists, and even then, no white should ever be on a negroid territory, there's no good reason to

>Our country are ran by non whites and they prosper very well.
Your country is ran by Indians, which is the reason it's not a shithole. Don't forget that. The niggers in T&T are just as bad as they are in the rest of the world.

>People living happy tribal existence
>Travel there
>Subjugate population
>Diseases kill 90% of the population
>Import Africans to harvest sugar cane
>LOL we made your countries liveable

They're not ran by Indians. The prime minister and president is black.
At least do some research before spewing bullshit.

Indians, who have been molded by the white British.

>this region belongs to us hyuk hyuk hyuk
>w-wait what are non whites doing in MY country get out reeeeee

Fuck off, Angloshite.

>The prime minister and president is black.
>implying that matters
What race are the business owners there?

Whites gave you those countries, you should be one sailing back to africa.

>it's a nigger thinks he's indigenous to the americas episode

Rare
Captcha: pepe riddles

Mixed mostly? the CEO of the top company here is black.

spbp
sage and hide

I'm just pointing out your dishonesty, m8. T&T would be a dump if it weren't for the Indians propping the country up.

>why don't you ask them to leave?
ok, please leave white people. now gtfo out of my country.

I just debunked your claim. The ceos of the top companies here are black. Blacks run the government and we still do well

do you actually have a real economy? or is it entirely tourist based?

Thats fake right?

LOL a happy tribal existence living in shit huts with a society designed to keep everyone at the lowest possible common denominator.

Our country has oil and gas and a strong labor force.
We are the most wealthiest country in the Caribbean.

>Economy is entirely dependent on white tourism
>Thinks the country wouldn't collapse if white people left

Because I deserve to live in the holy land. As a christian, I di not care if I am surronded by kikes, atleast I get to live in the land of christ.

and if the whole country works hard you can produce 2 sandals a day

>Caribbean country
>prosperous
Your countries are poverty stricken shitholes that would have zero money if it weren't for white tourists
I've traveled a lot of the Caribbean and the only first world amenities on most islands are found on the resorts. Leave the resorts and you might as well be in Haiti

We were just fine without you leeches running all over our country. If you want us out of white countries then gtfo ours.

You all deserve to be gassed tbqh, non-whites are a plague on the planet.

just wiki'ed your country; seems fairly decent. number 40 among high HDI countries in the world.. impressive for a bunch of Indians..

Still basically every country in the EU is superior, even though they don't have oil money.

Have you never seen "A day without a mexican?"

White people don't rape the local women, vastly increase crime numbers, huddle in filthy ghettos or live on welfare, do they?

Thanks for your input, Achmed. Now run along before the police come swarming in for hate speech.

what are you even doing in the caribbeans anyway?
why don't you go back to africa?

I'm guessing you've never been to the U.S

Because White's are not a net drain on societies like Blacks are obviously.

On a more serious question. Why is Indians the largest ethno group in your country!? where did they come from (don't say India)?

They were here at the beginning before Christopher Columbus rediscovered the land.

Don't fall in, you don't swim!!

It's not my country I don't care. The reason I want non whites out of Europe is because it's my ethnic homeland as a white man

>brings them here forcefully
>complains about them being here

Because whites boost the economy and if they leave it will collapse into a shithole.

I go to honduras a lot and the only good parts of honduras happen to contain a fuckload of white people

Im guessing neither have you, drop the proxy schlomo

And look how they all repaid us. Biggest most disastrous failed experiment in history

blacks self deport themselves from shithole Africa all day long. then tell everyone how great motherland Africa is.
Everywhere i look i see a nigskie.

They were taken there either by the english or the dutch as cheap labor, because the locals were being too rebelious. It's the same reason Suriname, ex-dutch colony, is full of indonesians.

Btw, I met a Surinamese-Indonesian-dutch once, he was the most bitter person I ever met. He hated the dutch for what they did to his people (hundreds of years ago, and without which he'd be living like a monkey in the jungle) and went on long rants about how he was "nobody's slave, muddafuckah". He was working as a dishwasher a big corporate diner btw, lol.

We took them over there as slaves to do manual labour. True story. That's why there are so many Pajeets in T&T, Guyana and Mauritius (I know that last one isn't in the Caribbean).

>We were fine without you leeches running all over our country
Europeans brought most of you to those islands of slaves, so don't pretend there was some idyllic period where everything was peachy before white people got there, that's moronic

>We'd be just fine without white people
Haiti thought the same thing. How'd that work out for them?

because we built your countries
you're living in ours

I want to lick all their assholes and feet. Photoshop that nigger out and this is one of the hottest photos I ever would jack off to.

i'm sorry my ancestors displaced you from yer natural environment, i hope your new one is just as comfy

>jack off to
Why not just find a girlfriend like a normal well adjusted person?

You can't ask people to leave your country but your people are literally evewhere.

I'm not opposed to the idea, but I'm not a resident of those countries so it isn't really my business to ask them to leave. I'm just interested in making my country better, the rest of you can fuck off. Especially the Germans.

You do realize you ought to be driven out as well and the island left to natives by your own logic, right? Or are you so fucking stupid you don't realize that Africans are native to Africa and Native Americans native to America?

Stupid nigger, by your own logic you should go back to Africa.
The Indians and even the Syrian roaches are the only reason T&T is still a somewhat successful country.

I have a place in Nassau. You guys are great help, bartenders etc. but I stay on paradise island. I actually greatly prefer Caribbean blacks I have met to United States niggers.

I want them to leave

Caribbean blacks are for the most part completely opposite of American niggers. Most are religious and are very strong on education, kinda like Ben Carson.
But as usual chimps always gonna chimp no matter where they are.

Blacks and Indians found this country. 99% of our leaders are black.
You are a fucking idiot.

That explains why your country is such a pile of shit, nigger.

The irony.

Because inferior countries must be conquered by superior cultures. Shitskins in white countries do not belong there so their citizenship means nothing.

LOL this coming from a Brazilian.

>nigger trying to statistics
Nigger you are proving to everyone how dumb you are. Just stop trying.
Blacks didn't "found" shit. The only reason that island is ok is because of the huge indian population there propping the entire shit hole up.

>US flag

Yes, I can see it.

Until you do some research, pointless responding to you.

it's not what 'we' want. its what the people of the country want. i bet your people, and your government, don't want white to leave. if they did then we would leave no problem.

I was born in T$T stupid nigger. I'm very surprised actually seeing a chimp on 4ch.

My family is still waiting for the compensation for the slaves we lost after you people got all uppity... Even took away our Pajeets

how your vacation?

Is

THIS

WHAT

YOU

WANT

JEW?

HUH?

Have you ever tried to get anything done in a government office?

Greater waste of time than Laventille is of space.

Same logic can be used for white countries. Otherwise we'd also leave.

Okay well you have no clue of the country's history.

lol a second one. for the past few days i've been seeing a few trini's post here and there on this board. they are all niggers tho, sad.

there all gone because small pox wondrous infection

Because we see what happens when you have the majority, like South Africa.

is that some lake in tejas? i hear they loved based minorities in tejas. cali? not so much. but they love based minorities in tejas.

>waiting for the compensation.
>you people.

you trying to make white-guilt b/c some guy slaved your peolpe back when it was legal?

Oh totally agreed. I spend about 6 weeks there a year, and other members of my family rotate in and out for probably a combined total of 3 months a year. Never a single negative experience on paradise island or at the club. Only bad one was actually my fault for getting too intoxicated and taking a wrong turn.

that's your problem not ours, nigger

if you want them gone then make them leave. you think we're gonna help you with your problems?

Found the coolie.

lol those are all dead

LIKE THIS?

LIKE THIS JEW

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?

IS THIS WHAT YOU WERE HOPING FOR?

HUH?

>I live in the Caribbean and they're tons of whites here, why don't you ask them to leave?
Are you that stupid? Because I'm not in the Caribbean. All you island nations can figure out your own laws. It's your problem.