F

F

How did they get a picture like that of the bomber?

>Australian
kek

Good.

Needs to keep on happening. A whole generation needs to die so that the world will wake the fuck up it seems.

Thats what I was thinking, wtf. Fucking media.

What's a 12 yr old Australian girl doing in Baghdad? Parents should be charged with child endangerment.

Funny how she ended up in Baghdad, not normally the holiday destination of choice.

how many scoops did she have?

lmao this

5 SCOOPS

"australian"

why do they say she's australian if she looks like a terrorist ?

good
one sandnigger less
and she got killed before she could lay a single egg
today was a great day

Kek

Another idiot got her Muslim participation trophy.. No fucks to give

WTF this is proof that muslims aren't all bad. They're killing other muslims, too! Checkmate, racists.

That poor tanned Australian

>The New Australians

sage

>A 12-year-old Australian schoolgirl who was visiting her sick grandfather in Iraq has been killed after ISIS militants blew up an ice cream parlour in Baghdad.

>Zaynb Al Harbeya, 12, from Melbourne, had been taken to the popular store with her family to break Ramadan fast shortly after midnight on Tuesday, 9 News reports.

>The 'loving' and 'fun' Year 7 student from Sirius College in Broadmeadows was at the counter paying when a suicide bomber detonated an explosives-rigged vehicle targeting Shiite Muslims, killing at least 16 people and injuring dozens more.

I bet she got v& and is now a sex slave along with the manchester kids.

Where is the Australian? Do they mean that mud invader?

is the australian girl standing behind her?

GOTTA WEAR THE HIJAB TO CONFUSE THE JIHADIST RIGHT BABE

QUINTESSENTIAL

so an australian girl suddenly cant be australian simply because she is in another country when she passed away?

grattteeeeeee logic

underrated FPBP

A. Fucking. Leaf. Only white people can be true Aussies, Abbos can fuck off.

a fucking leaf

>Al Harbeya
>Melbourne
>"Just Visiting" fucking Baghdad

90% chance she's a refugee from there. she's not australian.

Anglos are Aussies. No one else. FUCK OFF

shut up kike

wheres it written that only white people can be a country?

take canada for example, we are a tossed salad of many different people, from the moment i was borned i was interacting with skin of all types

i am truly blind to skin and i am 100% better for it, all thanks to my progressive country

now, would you rather have a painting of a snow blizzard, or a painting of a lush forest?

thats what i thought.

This is probably one of the most effective ways Marxists have come up with to demoralise people. First defining that Western nations/cultural groups have only constructed definitions (i.e. Australian, German, Swedish means nothing) and then redefining those terms to include anyone and everyone.

Any time there is a story like this in the news, it naturally elicits thoughts of a true blue Australian and then in reality its the furthest thing possible from that.

Why are you here if you are such a retard? Only white people can be Australian, the same for Canada.

>white women smiling proudly over the whole thing

Fucking traitors.

Poor thing. She's cute.

Look at them. Those are typical libtard western women. I had a teacher of sociology that looked exactly the same. They are feminists at first sight, but subconsciously they want to be dominated like any other women. They hate the West for the freedom they have and want it to submit to Islam.

>had been taken to the popular store with her family to break Ramadan fast

well well well

This

This is such a leaf post.

any Baghdad boyz know about the popular store?

>be typical australian girl
>innocently order two scoops of vanilla ice cream on your cone
>suddenly held down by ben while jerry sets off his explosive vest
Thought you were safe in Iraq didn't ya cunt?

>"AUSTRALIAN GIRL"

>take canada for example, we are a tossed salad

lol

A B C D E - G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

When are going to finally ban leafs? It is really getting ridiculous. They are even worse in other boards where there are no flags. I demand a solution and I demand it now!

obviously it's not very safe for a woman to break the memedan in... iraq

>be Muslim
>go to fucking Baghdad
>get killed by "terrorist attack"

Isn't Baghdad still a warzone anyway?

yes. it's astonishing she was allowed to leave the country. we flag adults going to those areas as potential terrorists, but we don't stop children from being taken there by their parents?

what if she was the suicide bomber

10/10 shitpost nice bait mate

>Iraqi-born Australian

I only see a muzzrat baby maker