Nazi collections Part 2

Continuation of the previous filled thread. Post your Nazi stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

ww2onlineshop.wordpress.com/2015/06/29/replica-of-german-wwii-knight-s-cross-with-oak-leaves-swords-and-diamonds-for-sale/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice. Where did you get those?

To the leaf user with the G98, visit mauser98k.internetdsl.pl/ to track the serial number and the factory stampings or hit up /k/ and ask the guys over there, they would know more than I do.

Local coin shop. Verified authentic. Ribbons are aftermarket but the medals themselves are authentic.

yea thats me. Awesome. Thanks for the advice. I will do that.

Ammo anyone?

I want to buy an Iron Cross. Do you know any good website that sells and ships to Brazil?

Lets see the back then OP, if they're real they will be inscribed.

Waiting..

Link to past thread?

OP is a faggot.

bullshit bong.

My dad picked this one up from a garage sale - old WWII veteran in my neighborhood was unloading some things.

that one looks really clean and in nice condition. Did you add the gold part or was it on there?

The last thread archived before, but I'm wanted to mention how strange the lack of the bolt disassembly helper is.
Is think it's the action of a Gewehr 98 with a new stock and turned carbine.

Did that old vet personally rob Hans-Ulrich Rudel or something?

I think this is possible. The gun smith who originally had it was very good at his job. It is completely possible he made it from parts. Either way it is a really good shooter and i am happy with it. I bought it to enjoy not as an investment.

He's full of shit! It's a real medal, but only six were ever made, only one awarded to the man mentioned.

My family has a letter dated 1934 from a relative in Germany - probably a cousin with whom the recipient was distantly acquainted. It's typewritten in somewhat broken English. The letter praises their new Fuhrer and offers some information about birth dates and places of ancestors from the 1800s.

The current debate is whether this was someone's individual effort to spread the word about Adolf Hitler, or whether it was an organized Nazi propaganda effort.

pic of the letter?

Don't have that, but have been working on getting one

nevermind. I just reverse googled your pic and its copied from a website selling fakes.

ww2onlineshop.wordpress.com/2015/06/29/replica-of-german-wwii-knight-s-cross-with-oak-leaves-swords-and-diamonds-for-sale/

The pic you posted has watermarks all over it as well. Why bullshit? Only liberals bullshit

thats oak leaves, diamonds and swords. i'm pretty sure that was the rarest one in existence and only that fat fuck hermann "i can supply 6th army by air" goering got one.

great-grandson of a panzerdivision leutnant - he was german, finished army academy in Bamberg, all i have is his after war photo (and a photo of his brother that was working on railways, in nazi uniform, his brother was shot dead in 1945 in Berlin [he was in volkssturm in that time]), a couple of postage stamps, and not working Breitling, great grandmother (silesian, that joined Bundes Deutsches Madel and come to grandfather's homeland - provinz Pommern) has destroyed every single proof of great grandfather past, and they decided to stay in poland because they knew that denazification would destroy their family.
pic rel - my great grandfather leutnant Otto Schulz ad 1946

Well now I want to start a collection

and his brother - Franz

No that was Hans-Ulrich Rudel. Göring was the only one to get the 1939 Grand Cross.
The burger is still clearly trying to bullshit us though.

oh i nearly forgot, i got my great grandmothers books, and one that she never gave back to a girl which he borrowed it from

Opas iron cross

Its a really old reproduction or something. its very disputable if its repro or orignal

Not sure a 2 Reichsmark coin is rare enough to require a timestamp

hope the cops come in and confiscate it all. this shit shouldn't be collected. it should be burned and destroyed. shitty nazi larpers.

Grandfather worked at NASA during the good years. Had a diary that had some neat notes in it

>"Spoke with Dr.White today. 6 million?"
>"Mccarthy is right"

Neat his redpill journey.

Poleizei Eagle very nice

Only thing I have sadly.

>certificate doesn't match medal
Someone fucked you over I think.

May or may not be Nazi. The iron cross was a German medal for a LONG time before the nazis. We've got a couple and they are not Nazi era

Oyyyy vey!!
We must erase history

I really want to buy a totenkopf ring. While I do have German ancestry, I also had a few coal burners in the family tree. Is it disgraceful for me to own such an item?

You just need to wash it off with their blood

Mein Opa kommt aus Swinemünde. Er konnte sprechen Platt auch.

Traurig, ich kann nicht. Ich habe nie gelernt.

Cool gnatsi shit bro - did they have an autistika?

They are all dead. We've been out of that game for a while. Sadly, not long enough.

you need to summon their spirits to give revenge

Did this vet happen to be the best German fighter pilot in history?

Rare my beginners collection pol

Sounds like a fair price to pay. Will do.

likely from an Uncle who was in N. Africa... played with these as a boy on my Aunts oceanfront porch pretending to hunt subs and ships.

I am so jelous

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>tryhard

Still here?

genuine 1942 VHS tapes? I'm impressed

what the fuck is going on with your door?

How is this thread dying when the previous one hit bump limit?

I've got a few things. Can't wait to make the collection bigger

Reposting because you never know which orientation your phonepost will end up in.

How do you buy this stuff? What I mean is are you like 'yeah I'm in it for the history' and the seller is like 'yeah, lotta history, that's $90' or is it more 'I'll buy the Nazi medal cause it looks cool' and they're 'ok, here you go'?
Also don't have a photo cause no phone at the time but a local RSC/RSL was displaying a Gestopo/Officer uniform once, was pretty funny.

I've had
>hey I like history
>no way, I like history too, see anything you want to buy?

And
>oh that? It's just some old NATZEE crap, you can buy it if you want.

I see, thanks.

No one cares about your motive, not even in Germany.
I asked a lady working in an antique shop once and she said she never has any Nazi looking customers. There's lots of collectors without political motives.