Can someone tell me how Seth Rich would have access to Podesta's emails?

Can someone tell me how Seth Rich would have access to Podesta's emails?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/evidence-backs-claim-pro-bernie-seth-rich-was-dnc-leaker/
youtu.be/ioBiYxZReTo
youtu.be/OomLn6gut7E
youtu.be/FAA9Gy2SXdg
youtu.be/lJtwrz1qmgU
youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg
youtu.be/49ENrXsG8Co
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/29/how-podesta-got-hacked-password-email-revealed-in-wikileaks-dump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He didn't. Literally no evidence he even had links with Wikileaks. It's where the conspiracy falls apart

Pandas are rare, but there was more than one?

That's not quite true he could of been given software to run to steal credentials. The weakest link in IT security for government or corporations is people. If you have someone competent on your side on the inside it's easy pickings.

Podesta's password was the word "password" you didn't exactly have to be an elite hacker.

That's not evidence. That's just an idea of how he got access.

Try this

infowars.com/evidence-backs-claim-pro-bernie-seth-rich-was-dnc-leaker/

Obviously it's not 100% refutable, if it was. Is hope people would be in jail by now.

He didn't, DNC and podesta are separate instances of DNC getting btfo

Ok so how does that prove it was Seth who got access and not anyone else on the fucking planet

He never had access. DNC leaks are not the same as the podesta leaks.

There were 3 leaks. DNC, DCCC, and podesta

Okay how did he have access to DNC emails

There will never be 100% evidence until a trial. There just needs to be enough circumstantial evidence and public outcry for the FBI to do an independent investigation. Nobody should argue with trying to find out facts unless they don't want something to be uncovered.

He worked for the DNC

Normie friendly Seth Rich rundowns. Share them around, make neutral normies aware of the truth before propaganda reaches them.

Molyneux:
youtu.be/ioBiYxZReTo
One America News:
youtu.be/OomLn6gut7E
youtu.be/FAA9Gy2SXdg
youtu.be/lJtwrz1qmgU
Julian Assange:
youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg
youtu.be/49ENrXsG8Co

They were encoded in Russian swamp gas off the coast of Antarctica, he was there on a secret mission to give a job application to hitler SETH RICH

Podesta was a tard with a shit password.

Nigga probably had access to his online banking as well.

>Infowars

It's literal fake news. Alex Jones has been harping on about Chem trails and gay frogs since forever. I remember back in 1999 he was screeching that the Russians were about to launch an amphibious assault on the US mainland once Y2K crashed the US economy (but not Russia's for some reason), then George bush was going to detonate a nuclear bomb off Florida to give cassus beli for the next war then the elites at Bilderberg meeting agreed to launch WW3 which he overheard personally because he was hiding within ear.

literally all of that did in fact happen

>quoting Alex Jones

Do you think this is an argument?

The big reason the conspiracy got legs was because of the claim the FBI found links to Wikileaks in his email. Then the DC cops said that's not true because nobody has done forensics of his computer. The whole conspiracy got going from misinformation from the start. Now his family issued a cease and desist order to Fox News. It's got no legs

bingo
wonder why

I bet he used a computer

they had shitty network security

he got access because the network was run like crap

Stop looking into this sadly nothing is there just stop looking.

are you really asking some anonymous internet denizen to provide you with evidence

youre dumber than i imagined most australians

But trumpfags are retarded so this doesn't matter to them

the DNC's, not skippy's
although it seems like evidence is coming out that seth was in deep with skippy and pizzagate so perhaps it is through his infiltration of skippys d.c. pedoring with his panda persona that he acquired skippy's and other emails
really made me think
i had never even considered him being the one who leaked skippy's mail before, just the DNC
now i see why skippy was so gung ho to have seth eliminated, knew too much (skippy's emails) and was under too much suspicion from (((the party)))

anyone else see The Keeper? There was a man called Skippy who is named as a key person in murder to cover up sex abuse at catholic school in Baltimore in the late 60's/early 70's

I'm enjoying the mental gymnastics.

This is my impression as well. Several things going on at once with the democrats- separate things but part of a whole.

>youre dumber than i imagined most australians

L2syntax you dopey cunt

He got the DNC emails dummy.
Podesta had some aide fall for a dumb phising scam. Literally any 2 bit Nigerian hacker could of gotten Podesta. Pretty sure his password was "password" too

This is why the msm is so fucking terrible. How could anyone confuse the podesta and dnc leaks

Then explain why that conspiracy had legs for a year before that fox story. Hard mode explain assanges frequent hinting.

Rich wasn't just a staffer. He was a higher up in the IT department. He would be able to access the emails via the email server. It's very easy.

He actually had an it staffer confirm the phishing email was legit before responding. And his pw was password.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/29/how-podesta-got-hacked-password-email-revealed-in-wikileaks-dump.html

Also please explain the videos of his family speaking and how they are vastly different to what is being reported as the family's wishes.

There are 2 leaks

first - leak of DNC emails. He had leaks of those and was a bernie supporter

Second - Podesta gave his password to phishing website, so nobody actually hacked podesta, he simply gave his password away because he's an idiot.

you are presuming Assange's motive behind hinting,
was to let you know Seth was the DNC leak source.

DCCC leak the same as DNC leak? 2 or 3 leaks?

Guccifer 2.0 (Author of DNC leaks)
DNC Leaks (same as wiki?)
Wikileaks (2 leaks)

An old video from months ago thanking people for donating to a GoFundMe page isn't praise for retarded conspiracy theorists

I've seen several videos (2?). Can someone confirm dates?

Wasn't Podesta computer illiterate?

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

Recent and don't seem upset with groundswell

Overrated
Underrated

Can someone please post that cap some polAnon who wrote that 3 post thing about Why Kim Dotcom probably has evidence and how its about moving big data etc

Can anyone find a link where this was posted before ~April 2017?

Aussie pedos are like British pedos. Very sneaky.

Not gonna lie. If I'm Kim I would hand over all I have and shut my mouth to make all my problems with the USA go away. I have a feeling this may be in his equation.

That's what he's trying to do. He wants to do it officially, not just hand it over to someone who's going to quash it.

THE US GOVT IS GOING TO QUASH IT and he will get some immunity deal. Trump can't let this out...it would cause financial havoc.

If he had access to their email server or their local login it would be ez picking for someone who knows their way around backdoor hacking, and given Seth's position at the DNC, he definitely knew his way around the operating system.

Wait, there's still retards out there who don't know the difference between the Podesta and DNC leaks? Jesus Christ..

DNC = Seth Rich
Podesta = Phishing scheme and his password was literally p@ssword

John Podesta literally left his laptop sitting open, logged in, on his desk overnight