youtube.com/watch?v=8bL2BCiFkTk
youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we would get one in america if white were the minority

They are in 6 states.
Its coming

I do think there will be a 2nd american civil war in our lifetime

>were the minority
wait 10 years bud. Our numbers are decreasing everyday. Besides once the genocide of whites start in South Africa there will be a lot more people taking note of our current situation.

Civil war this year

im honestly shocked trump didn't trigger a racewar
blacks were FUCKIN CHIMPIN

Yes. I can't wait to finally wipe you cumskins from the face of the planet.

You must new here

Trying to start one is more like it.

I can't wait for a race war, we need to weed out the weak.

Civil War II will be a race war similar to the breakup of Yugoslavia. We are in the bleeding kansas type of stage before the fight begins.

No.

I get to be a Serb and remove kebab awesome

t. Achmed, the New Face of Britain

not gonna happen where i live in at least a few decades but if the US starts something i'm with you

What would that accomplish. Just more dead white people because non whites have whites on their side.
You people contribute more to your genocide than the migrants.

Yes.

Don't listen to this terrified nigger.

The whites on the side of the non-whites have no fucking idea what they're doing as far as warfare is concerned. The best they can do is attack unarmed men and women at Trump rallies and then cry if someone puts them in the corner. Take a few niggers and Antifa dildos and put them up against a bunch of rednecks, most of whom will have military experience, and say goodnight dark side.

You know what a race war would like like? >.05% of the white population on one side. 99.95% of whites and 100% of blacks and latinos on the other.

You're going to lose in hilarious fashion.

but it would be funny

Nice randomly selected statistics. You'd be surprised how many whites secretly want to eliminate niggers. Those who don't want to fight will do just that--chill at home.

There will be a civil war, probably not a race war though.

At the very least we will the genocide of a shit ton of commies

Blacks wont be our problem.

Spics will be.

>ebola is the best we can do
Just wait

I am I can't stand these blacks and mexicans all of them, I want our alt right ethno state now and once we all move there we can be safe ! Hail Victory ! 1488 Sieg Heil ! Heil Hitler the savior of the white race !

My List of Videos of what we need to do to keep white culture ! I post this with every post you should copy and paste below this part and spread it all over the net we need to redpill so many still !
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6keHpeYak
youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf8XHeVsMDY
youtube.com/watch?v=YxLqx8xF9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI&t=155s
youtube.com/watch?v=S_yv4Jrqdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=lij59497MBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Prc1UfuokY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=S2up4-CJ-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
youtube.com/watch?v=9dUv5FcyNM0
youtube.com/watch?v=e6odhGFIND0&t=318s
youtube.com/watch?v=ID7ruPMrAmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GHs2coAzLJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=vVFhC4kuYDU
youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8&t=229s
youtube.com/watch?v=q3VabkjGjoo
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=XMqPWqOCGJU
youtube.com/watch?v=kWI915CVU4w
youtube.com/watch?v=HlPv13rG6sE
youtube.com/watch?v=6xJ9dYvaFX4
youtube.com/watch?v=pjKFIim6Gj8
youtube.com/watch?v=8bL2BCiFkTk
youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY

Very redpill bro

Beaners can't shoot straight and that's a proven fact.

Niggers can't hold guns correctly.

Japs will be on our side and use their mighty morphing powers to back us.

It's a simply victory.

well unlike us you will have religious warfare

Absolutely correct.

After Im out of the country sure. Would be fun to watch from afar.

If digs, Taylor Swift will make an album with subliminal messages and niggers will slowly but steadily start offing themselves.

God fucking damn spam filter held me up

Latinos (non-black latinos) hate niggers... and vice verse.

Remember Goyim, fight amongst yourselves so that you keep your eyes off of Israeli land-grabbing war-crimes!

True, but when it comes down to killing whitey, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Spics and nig nogs will team up.

>implying the genocide of whites has not been going on for 30 years in South Africa

Yes rahowa now. There have been two cases of blacks torturing and murdering white infants in the last week.

Not to mention the many interracial families. Not to mention minorities stick together. You are fighting a losing battle.

Well from what I can tell, you know, statistically, we are already in a race war. I mean I don't think they can do much more than they are already doing. That would take being organized and efficient which they will never be.

I'm trying it say it's on. It's been on. For awhile. Look at white on black rape statistics which are zero and then the reverse which is you know...a lot. Along with the institutionalized racism and violent attacks.
Yea it's on. We're already in the race war.

Black on white rape is 0. Nice try with your victimhood.

maybe, but spics have the most numbers.

They'd team up to kill whitey.

I highly doubt those families will get involved. It'd be more like single men and a few cat ladies going toe-to-toe. I for one have a loving family and I'd never sacrifice my life for some nigger war. Granted, I'd have hella fun with some Castle doctrine, but I wouldn't leave my family behind just to slay some niggers.

This is demonstrably false in America. Idk what country you're referring to. But the numbers are astonishing over here in terms of black on white rape compared with the non-existent white on black rape.

Yes, against Mexicans. Either that are the United states will have a civil war when i is 50% Mexican, which would be worse.

We have a demographic problem, it's fight or become a non-white nation. It's probably too late.

>race war
>race war
>race war

You guys say this shit all the time, and it's laughable.

Have you guys ever considered that... white people might lose?

Whites would be up against Hispanics, blacks, Asians, and other racial minorities, not to mention plenty of dissenting whites AND the government.

In the event of a "race war" the white race would definitely lose.

You should go research those statistics. Only rape I know are from migrants in Europe.

>one boy gets killed.
Reee race war.

Remember this guy?

This guy shoots up an entire church killing multiple people. Not a word.

Claiming ignorance is not an argument. It just means you haven't done your homework and want an opinion that fits with your feels.

Im a white/mexican...why do you hate me user-kun? I also believe whites are a dying race and are targeted.Cant we get along? I look all white and I love you

I do and there isnĀ“t even niggers in my city.

>not a word
wut. We haven't heard anything but this case since it happened and they immediately used this to ban the sale of the confederate flag and start taking down monuments. We have heard a ton about this yet, and still do, TODAY, while last week some black killed 8 people and no one is talking about it. In the last week 2 black adults tortured and murdered white infants and the MSM covers it up completely.

The victimization of blacks in the last 100 years is one gigantic joke. Thanks Jews.