Wow. Just wow

Wow. Just wow.

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The cherry on top would be if leftys start harassing and brigading her for defending Trump.

#ourguy

>See disgusting photo
>Call it disgusting
>" DEFENDS DONALD TRUMP!!!"

It's not sad that the media has come to this, it's just sad that it works.

Well most Democrats would realize that this will severely hurt them rather than help them.

Get your fingers out of your panties. No rational person from either the left or the right would think what Griffin did was good. Shocking, I know.

>Leftists
>Rational

>islam is progress
>if you disagree, we cut your head off

kek

Clinton, Griffin; makes no difference. ..

OH GOD! WHAT'S KATHY DOING!?!?!?!?!

Wow, nobody can take a joke anymore.

Hillary Clinton is officially the biggest cuck on the face of the Earth. There's no comparison now. Every leftist in the world put together isn't as much of a cuck as she is, and that's hilarious.

maibe she is adopted

This. I'm not even surprised at the insanity coming out of the left at this point.

>Rational
>leftist

Leftists abandon rational thought as a rite of passage. Those who don't are shunned by their little cult

I had to look Griffin up as she set my Jewdar right off. Look at that big crooked nose. She's a gentile! My Jewdar is almost never wrong.

>rational
>the left
nice one dude!

YOU FOOLS. This is only a distraction because they know we are getting close.

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Finvestmentwatchblog.com%2Fproof-that-dnc-manufactured-the-russian-controversy-in-june-2016%2F

#WarrenFlood

MEME WAR COMMENCING SOON

That would assume the retarded leftist mob thinks for themselves instead of following orders. If the Clinton Cartel denounced this, within 1 hour you will see all MSM channels denounce it too.

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

The left is eating themselves right now

IF LITERALLY ANY WHITE PERSON HAD DONE THIS TO OBAMA THERE WOULD BE FUCKING RIOTS

Jesus fuck, who made the head? That's realistic as shit! (assuming it's not photoshop)

Mate it wasn't a black guy holding Trump's head so I don't know if it compares

Seems you are wrong. Reality is breaking even further!

It isn't photoshop, because there is a video of it being lifted up.

>(((gentile)))

Still trying to get Anderson Cooper to fuck her, presumably. I don't think this will work.

Kathy Griffin was just trying to one-up all the rest of the Hollywood cock suckers. Apparently no one is capable of comprehending what a bad idea looks like in that liberal shithole.

Anyway I hope everyone enjoys the reboot of Top Gun.

I'm honestly surprised at this. Maybe Chelsea does have a mind of her own. Or maybe Bill was a bigger influence than Hillary LOL. I mean we do remember that he used to be a centrist who despised terrorists, right?

I'm not saying that the Kathy pic is racist. I'm saying that if anybody had dared to portray Obama as beheaded there would have been a massive shitstorm

also, just for fun, how about snoop dogg shooting trump in his music video. If the races were reversed the chimpout would be legendary

Who has ever found kathy griffin funny

me, just now

Someone fill me in?

so true

Trust nobody

Googled the cunt and it says that she played in Pulp Fiction as herself?! Which scene? I don't remember her.

Really? I thought Chelsea did a great job there, definitely one of the stand-out roles

Wasn't there a scene in a strip club? Probably was just a background part

>I don't think this will work.
I'm pretty sure he's gay, so no, probably not. If he's not gay I'd be surprised, honestly. I don't think the CIA would hire someone this fruity without good merit though, so he's probably pretty smart too.

>realistic

welcome to /leftypol/

Her parents and their overlords are going to have a stern talking with poor little Chelsea Clinton over this.

>Holy shit, Kathy is ugly
>I know man, what are we going to do for this photoshoot? Can't it just be a smaller article with some old picture of her?
>No, she paid a shit ton to be featured.
>Fuck. How do we make her look attractive?
>Comparison. Get a mangled bloody face in there.
>Face of who?
>hehehehe drumpf
>hehehehe yeah fuck drumpf hehehe
>hehehe perfect

Just googled some more.

"Blink and you may miss her, but comedian Kathy Griffin appears in the scene where bad guy Marsellus Wallace and Butch collide. Griffin has said she used to date Tarantino."

>Kathy griffin sacrificing the last of her celebrity d list popularity to bring people from opposing viewpoints together through ironic shitposting

You must be new to the whole political arena. Did you just recently get into politics?

Hey remember that time Bill Clinton took a break from campaigning to go watch a retarded man die?

>inb4 Chelsea is suicided

>the only good thing she ever did

She looks like an even shittier Andy Dick, holy shit

#NotAllLiberals

Ugh, this AntiTrumpphobia is just sickening. Why can't I depict the beheading of the president without being harassed?

hmmm where have I seen this kind of thing before ?

Who is this again?

wtf? i love chels now?

Kathy Griffin is hated

She's a literal who at this point

At least I know who the fuck Chuck Woolery is

Exactly. There would be chimpouts all over the states and that persons career would be over.

Exactly my thought, it wouldn't surprise me if this was a stunt to dissociate the Clinton family with spirit cooking.

Just notice she's wearing a shirt that has stars and stripes on it, and it's in reversed positions from the American flag. Is this the American flag backwards and covered in red?

>What did she mean desu?