Ten Ways White Folks Can Stop Being Racist

wearyourvoicemag.com/identities/race/ten-ways-white-people-can-stop-annoying-people-color-social-media

You guys need to stop fucking annoying us POC on social media. It's getting old. This genius article was written by a friend of mine and I'm sharing it with you polgoons so you wake up and realize what you can do to make social media a better place. But I'm sure very few of you will read it cause you're all evil racist scum bags.

Just stop butting in to conversations people of color are having. Stay in your own fucking lane. We don't care if you get upset by our jokes about Becky and blondes. We don't care at all about your feelings because you never cared about ours. So just stay away and mind yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zF9Z2
bbc.com/news/world-europe-40097792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Social Media Apartheid! Get out whitey

It's just about giving POC their own safe space online. As much as I know you polgoons hate that word.

we love colored people here

No archive - no click

lord jebus give me strength to not start the race war

archived to keep nignogs poor

archive.is/zF9Z2

Why are blacks using technology developed by whites and asians? Technological appropriation is a form of cultural appropriation.

Fuck off nigger. Quit chimping out and maybe we'll let you live in our country.

>be me
>be eurocuck
>like facebook post
>get fined 1000s of euros
bbc.com/news/world-europe-40097792

holy fuck im triggered

race war meow

>hurr durr america isnt even great what about le europe

So you want to bring back segregation?

>#notallwhitepeople
The lack of self-awareness from the left reaches a new low. This is meta level of unirony.

Funny thing is "real" Africans HATE American blacks.

People just don't get it. Russia is an independent nationstate that has no immediate relation with Czars and Bolshevism. Noone should judge the elvish Ruskies for the paleness of their skin or their affinity to vodka. Once the view becomes popular that the independent nation-state of former USSR is not a megalomaniacal force rummaging through the affairs of a loosely built state-based society revolving weakly around 40 cities but an almost primitive oligarchy that has trouble upholding international standards of living for similar nations then we can properly ridicule them for having enough time to attend 7 year colleges but not enough money to buy a laptop.

>safe space online
Seriously...go fuck yourself

Get the fuck off our board, nigger. Nobody here care about learning how to keep coons happy on (((faceberg))).

Fuck you op. I didn't want racism. I don't hold prejudice due to race....

Fuck you for this generalization of a racial group

This is true. Good civilized Africans come to the country dressing like a proper decent human beings. Men have their pants in the right place with their shirts tucked in. They behave politely and civil. Then actual niggers laugh at them and bully their kids at school because they're usually smart and try for once. The nigger culture in North America is so fucked.

See it's simple if we whites stop giving a shit, they'll start pointing the finger down the line.

1. White Christian males
2. White men
3.white women who aren't liberal enough
4. Minority men who aren't liberal enough
5. Minority women who aren't liberal enough
6. Anyone with a slightly lighter skin color
7. Anyone who decides to work
8. Anyone who makes more than someone else
9. Anyone who isn't a queer bisexual panda bear

Idk why they keep acting like this? It literally just pushes people to the dark side.

Also
>Democrats base everything on emotions
>The older you are, the more redpilled you get (and when u start working)
Yet they push feminism

Yes, please.

Black people should have their own schools, designated place to sit on the bus, and black only water fountains.

>Stay in your own fucking lane.
I advise you to do the same and GTFO

what a fat gross piggy, its always the most offended touchy bitches that are also untouchable unwashes hairy gross hambeasts. no one gives a shit about you even if you toss a tantrum about privilege or racism.
Just seriously desperate for attention and its pathetic.