Why does he always have that look at his face?

why does he always have that look at his face?

Cause he misses his bow tie. Seriously why did he give up on it? Bow ties are cool.

He's on TV and focused?

i want to punch him so fucking badly.

Gormless

because hes always talking to liberal losers

To piss you off

>Tucker: uhhhhhhhhh

Another level of redpill

I would to if I had to talk politics with liberals on a daily basis

Also
T H I S
H
I
S

Face one makes while reading the teleprompter.
Lol...Jon Steward roasted him in front of his face on live tv about the bowtie, he never recovered after that.

holding in a turd

It's like a cobra's hood. He's about to strike.

His eyebrows and nose looks like an X-Wing fighter.

this. i'll take the day off and celebrate the day he gets shot in the face
he has that constipated look because john stewart's dick is still firmly up his ass since that episode of crossfire that he got disgraced so badly that the show was cancelled and he was fired

You'd have to make that face after being forced to listen to these crazy leftist all the time.

Trying to fuck with the person he's interviewing. Playing mind games.

He's sort of a Machiavellian type dude if you listen to him interviewed

he never debates any legitimate person because he's a joke
his producers just book fringe weirdos off of kikebook

>muh 28d uno
wrong, he's fucking dumb and not witty or clever in the least. he just gets emotional, flustered and yells in every discussion like a faggot

tell me one legitimate person that is left..pro tip you cyanide

If you heard all the insane bullshit his leftist guests spout you'd be making that face as well.

I think he's clever. He baits these radical lefties into revealing their entire ideology and then asks a few questions that exposes the complete logical inconsistency in their ideology, then comes in for the kill.

He uses the same formula over and over, but for cable television I think he's decent.

this.

RUMLFFF BTFO
>RUMLFFF BTFO

This Also, he invites them all, they just cowar away

I bet he's going to run for president some day.

His job is talking to liberal, batshit insane SJWs/Feminists

they don't come because he has no debate skill
in every discussion he starts yelling almost immediately and spitting out words a hundred miles an hour while talking over his guest constantly
he is literally a clown that makes conservatives look like shit
no wonder foxnews is dying since o'reilly left. no one is watching this garbage

>Bow ties are cool.
OUT PLEDDIT OUT

Constipation from denying Jews did 9/11

Everyone knows Tuck

Go fuck yourself

You and Alex

He's talking to moronic leftist all the time. You try talkingg to them and let me know what your face looks like.

Yep. He's basically the right-wing version of Destiny.

The bowtie holds his airhead on his shoulders. This is the face a rightard makes whenever time flows. Anything greater than his simple existence is too much stimulation. Just in amazement at how these "humans" can go on

It confuses his guests and causes them to start spouting the most over-the-top bullshit you'd never think of saying on national TV.

Kys.

fuck you, nigger
my whole family is conservative and we would regularly watch or talk about recent episodes of o'reilly. he was a solid guy and i had a lot of respect for him but now that he is gone and this shrill faggot is in his time slot, not one person from my family watches fox during primetime any more

the real kicker is that he practices that in the mirror

>PLEDDIT
Because liking bowties makes you le pleddit