Is Western culture dead?

I feel that Western culture is already dead, particularly our music.

Since the late 2000s, there is hardly any popular white music that has any sort of artistic value to it. Most people my generation (I'm 21) almost exclusively listen to nigger rap music.

Music is almost entirely electronic now, which begs the question- will we ever see virtuoso musicians ever again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0olc3qJjLM
youtube.com/watch?v=ea2EXNku0ng
youtube.com/watch?v=1_zNWcv7t0I
youtube.com/watch?v=as3WkDOnzRk
youtube.com/watch?v=LuJK3f-tcYk
youtube.com/watch?v=IZAAByuWKWc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8k3qB61lhk
youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco
youtube.com/watch?v=8vHL0UNCa1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yWvpOlK6GJo
youtube.com/watch?v=Lr-OgG1A74c
youtube.com/watch?v=u8Y9nHqrF4c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHWrC0Guzqs
youtube.com/watch?v=po3gXcMd31M
youtube.com/watch?v=FkHEjiuYBuM
youtube.com/watch?v=2DJUN2M3D-E
youtube.com/watch?v=wLkmMEEiNBk
youtube.com/channel/UChR3WgVe-1My-OUYtHngXdw
youtube.com/watch?v=ynEOo28lsbc
youtube.com/watch?v=KU1X3Wut-k0
youtube.com/watch?v=CTE08SS8fNk
youtube.com/watch?v=N6oQqaWOhmI
youtube.com/watch?v=7v8zxoEoA_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7F7TVM8m95Y
youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU
youtube.com/watch?v=3s2CV257RTI
youtube.com/watch?v=dqButZKVgAA
youtube.com/watch?v=yergWdn968o
youtube.com/watch?v=G3E3MRG_L0E
youtube.com/watch?v=1Rk1K5Mmnbg
youtube.com/watch?v=MHv4eVW3zTg
youtube.com/watch?v=aOocxj4bEO4
youtube.com/watch?v=HSMaB_Fzks0
youtube.com/watch?v=mO1_dAAu-p0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not dead, but dying.

broaden your interest and knowledge user, bandcamp has a ton of great stuff.

You just gotta look harder for it. Nigger rap is what's on the radio because it's what's popular with the young kids, but awesome music still abounds, more so than ever because the internet allows people to put up music at any time, free of charge. Try listening to your local radio stations, college radio in particular. Not like indie rock college radio, but for instance where I live a local college has a jazz radio station, but they'll have blocks designated to funk, to rock, to blues, and I've found a ton of new artists, both local and worldwide, that I had never heard of before. Remember that people have been saying the same thing every time a new genre of music comes out for decades.

I honestly can't name a single mainstream band or musician that has any artistic integrity. All the good music being made nowadays is underground. The hipster scene is filled with SJW types and is utterly unbearable. I know this from personal experience, being a musician myself.

The Jews control the media, so nothing good will ever be mainstream again.

Oh don't get me wrong, there are plenty of amazing bands out there right now, they're just not mainstream. They are underground and part of the hipster scene, which is filled with degenerate SJWs and the like.

Electronic music IS implicitly White. It's the spiritual successor of classical music.
>excluding the nigger-ized sub-genres like trap
>instrumental focus, w/ few or no lyrics
>Maximum Aesthetic

youtube.com/watch?v=-0olc3qJjLM

no. rap and techno were from detroit michigan.
we need more underclass people to invent new shit again
our rennisance may be over tho. it could be koreas turn to invent new shit now.

I don't care about hipsters. I never listened to mainstream (hated it actually), and I trust my ears, not anyone else's taste. why would you give a fuck what anyone else is listening to? If you like something, you like something.

what I do is, I listen to a lot of netradios, and when there's an artist that has great music, I search for his name, that brings up his bandcamp and then I go through his discography and collect the best music he has. then I compile those music to mixes for myself. served me well so far.

techno is black music.

not joking.
its disco which came from soul

Another:
youtube.com/watch?v=ea2EXNku0ng

There are modern composers, you have to look for them. The most prominent of these are film score composers. Yes it's still "commercial music" but classical composers wrote theme music for plays, even films (e.g. Prokofiev), had sponsors, etc. Start by looking there.

Electronic music is white music. Don't be a nigger and confuse techno for all electronic music.

you probably don't understand what i mean with this
but beethoven isn't "white" just as much Debussy isn't "white"

they're french
and they're german
not white

the term "white" is one of the jids

listen to tejano.
its tex mex fun

are you a musician? ahve you composed anything? written any song thats not just 4 chords on a loop?

>popular music

No shit. Why would you expect good music to be popular?

The virtuoso musicians are playing now playing jazz. You can call it "degenerate music" or some other bullshit if you want but actually a large portion of the jazz tradition is built around Western harmony. And nowadays a lot of the top jazz players are white.

Name me one black electronic producer in 2017.
I can name you 2. But It's because I know errthing.
Sure it's not what it used to be but a lot of musical scenes are still white.

Detroit techno is a sub-genre, a fusion of funk/disco and electronic music.

Electronic music is not black, it's origins began with the theremin.

Techno is a sub style of eletronic.
And it doesn't come from fucking disco.
Techno is like house but move aggresive, though not as much as hard style.

I know errthing

afrojack
????

I won't pretend like nobody knows about the classics, but here's some more obscure stuff I really liked. I only listened to it because of the cover.
youtube.com/watch?v=1_zNWcv7t0I
youtube.com/watch?v=as3WkDOnzRk
youtube.com/watch?v=LuJK3f-tcYk

And here's some ambient, some anons found it really comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=IZAAByuWKWc

wiki techno
then kys

good music doesn't ex...
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8k3qB61lhk

it's time to say goodbye

youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco

Well I didn't have him in mind as he is not black but nice try, green velvet is an electronic nigger, awful. His face is rich for memes too.

Futher, why did white fucking males all but stop making music after the 90s beyond the garage band level?

Firstly, what you're hearing is, quite literally, what (((they))) want you to hear. Pic related. "Top 40" shit is what corporate shills who care about focus groups want you to listen to.

Secondly, Classical Music is still being made, you just don't hear about it because symphonies last a fucking hour and don't have words. They also require some thought and digestion to properly enjoy which isn't something your average normie is liable to do nor is it as profitable as the latest nigger garbage.

Thirdly, the internet has allowed for an explosion of talent when it comes to music. Esoteric-Hitlerwave? You got it. Asatruar Blackmetal? Yup. Crusader-core? It exists. Classical? Yep. Gregorian chants put to electric guitars? Yeah. Actual Gregorian chants? Yep. Trumpcore? Uh huh.

Don't get me wrong, Lee Kuan Yew was completely right about the cancer that is the media being run by wealthy parasite-barons who get to dictate what everyone hears, but White culture is hardly dying. It just isn't popular right now. Work to change that.

>will we ever see virtuoso musicians ever again?
there aren't a lot of people in the west have that kind of dedication or love of music

youtube.com/watch?v=8vHL0UNCa1Q
i'd argue this is the hardest piece of music to play for any instrument, and notice the ethnicity of the violinist.

The one correct answer in the thread and you ignore it.

>lady Chink plays White man's music

REEEEE

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=yWvpOlK6GJo

I just asked my guitar teacher if there's been anything close to Mozart and Beethoven in recent years, and he said the Beatles were pretty much on that level in terms of talent and impact together.

That's in the last 60 years, which is pretty much recent when you're talking about a timeline that include Mozart.

nice post. i agree with it by and large, however:

>Work to change that.

How?

>I just asked my guitar teacher if there's been anything close to Mozart and Beethoven in recent years, and he said the Beatles were pretty much on that level in terms of talent and impact together.
> That's in the last 60 years, which is pretty much recent when you're talking about a timeline that include Mozart.

You do realize that literally every song melody is stolen note by note from Church songs? See this is who they get people out of th epews, stealing English Church hymns and singing druggie shit over it. Fucking figures

But without Black people, we wouldn't have blues, jazz, and eventually rock music.

If you accept the idea that these 2 tracks are somehow related. Sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lr-OgG1A74c

youtube.com/watch?v=u8Y9nHqrF4c

it's ok he was a faggot pedo. it's just my personal preference, but i think her performance is better than any other that i've listened to

I mean just skip that shit at 1:46 it's like I can see the formule 1 drivers and god knows they're all white.

(((Record Industry)))

Well if your guitar teacher said so it must be true.
Complete garbage my friend.
You should get a new teacher.

how can someone be a white supremacist and also a fan of music? when you listen to music do you pretend that the good stuff isn't either made by black artists or stolen from black artists?

this is also the end of the "what did Africa ever create" meme... they created rhythm.

NO it's not okay you stupid larping hipster. You fucking race traitor how would you like PAJEETS playing van halen or Elvis Presley and kikes actively choosing them over Chad with his guitar?

In a world with increasing shitskins youre either white or you're not

White (European) is the wider relationship.
Beethoven is German.
Beethoven is also White.
Don't be so autistic about this, it's not a Joo trick to acknowledge our wider relationship.
>Shades of a blue are still "blue".

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHWrC0Guzqs

>Chinks are better at Classical
Explains so many Chinese classical composers. Gee don't you think that white men would play with more PRIDE and passion for their own ancestal music than some godamn half insect foreigner.

"close to mozart and beethoven" is kind of a (forgive the term) problematic premise.

there's not much actually stylistically close to Beeth/Moz right now (outside of film scores) because we are living in a very different time/society/economy/political landscape etc.

if you just want something similar to beeth/moz in terms of complexity, there's lots of "complex" music, very complicated, and there's lots of music that sounds "epic" or "classical" (again, film scores), but i'd suggest the following for you:

Einojuhani Rautavaara - finnish composer, beautiful, lush, neo-romantic (meaning reaching backwards to late beethoven/wagner/liszt/strauss etc)
youtube.com/watch?v=po3gXcMd31M
Also check out his symphonies, especially the later ones (they get more "listenable" as he gets older)

Arvo Part - estonian composer, still alive. Beautiful music, simple, monastic, approachable:

youtube.com/watch?v=FkHEjiuYBuM

one of his more complex works:
youtube.com/watch?v=2DJUN2M3D-E

Joep Franssens - dutch i think. eventually he decided upon a return to early palestrina vocal styles for much of his compositions. this one will blow your nuts off if you sit and give it the hour of attention:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLkmMEEiNBk

Also check out some post rock bands like godspeed, william basinsky, sigur ros.

HAHAHA oh and this youtube chanel that cracks me up beause it lists minimalist music in terms of its "level" of minimalism or difficulty in listening...
youtube.com/channel/UChR3WgVe-1My-OUYtHngXdw

literally not true. without black people we'd absolutely still have blues (shit, most of it was/is white anyway), jazz (again much, at least half of the important jazz musicians are non-black, and rock (almost every important rock musicians is white except chuck barry, jimi, little richie).

the whole "jazz/blues/rock is black" meme is just simplistic and ignorant. learn some actual history (read: don't just watch a ken burns doc and regurgitate it mindlessly)

Electronic music isn't terrible but the people who listen to it are

It's stolen Anglican Church Hymns, stop pretending like the beatles made the melodies because they didn't.

And we need to stop hiring fucking NON WHITES from playing White music. Especially classical, fuck the Chinks they had THEIR OWN CULTURE. Whites need to play white music especiallay the same nationality and lineage. Like Italians playing Italian classical, Germans playing German Classical ect if at all possible they will always play with more zeal and heart than a fucking Paki or Chink

Don't know if these recordings are the best quality, but this is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=ynEOo28lsbc
youtube.com/watch?v=KU1X3Wut-k0

fine, the only comparable version is a kike. which do you prefer? a sexy petite asian gril or
youtube.com/watch?v=CTE08SS8fNk

virtuosos, not composers. there are some really good Japanese composers though
youtube.com/watch?v=N6oQqaWOhmI

race traitor fucking disgusting

think you quoted wrong post buddy

Culture is always a reflection of the times, even when it tries not to be, perhaps particularly then.
And now its so fragmented too, there's just so much, with a few diamonds here and there if you look, but the mainstream, what does it reflect? Rot, with a smile.

We need good sculpturers too.

No and it's not buddy. I hate you
Fuck the beatles

youtube.com/watch?v=7v8zxoEoA_Q

REEEEEEEEEEEE WHY AREN'T THINGS STAYING THE SAME

REEE IT'S ALMOST AS IF THINGS CHANGE AND SOCIETY DOESN'T WANT TO LISTEN TO PIANO KEYS FOR ALL ETERNITY

what I'm sad about is no more bach-style music. i love constantly modulating counterpoint so much, especially fugues. harmony just seems so dead at this point, even though people did find new (and pleasant sounding; atonal fags can gtfo) harmonic techniques outside of the strict rules that were followed in the baroque period.

personally, if ever develop the technical skills to do it justice, i'd like to do complextro counterpoint.

this is my favorite piece of music ever, and most the performers appear to be white

youtube.com/watch?v=7F7TVM8m95Y

youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU

hhh

>most

No it must be all or it is utterly DEFILED. You do realize that the ALWAYS FUCKING ALWAYS give the solos to the CHINKS

arvo part
kashiwa daisuke
aphex twin
joanna newsom

Aphex Twin is good

>Work to change that.
Too bad most of the retards on this board think contributing to culture is gay.

haha i never said anything about the beatles. i don't like them. it's the wrong post because i never said anything defending the beatles

i love WTC. these are my 2 favorites. there was another one i really liked, but I can't find it now.
youtube.com/watch?v=3s2CV257RTI

this one sounds way ahead of it's time
youtube.com/watch?v=dqButZKVgAA

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Look pleb I can't stand you people. You sit there acting all fucking classy and intellectual listening to a bunch of chinks playing fucking Russian music or Italian music and that doesn't botther you? Its like some nigger playing the harp. That's just fucking wrong. You liberals pretend to like this shit to score a bunch of Goy points. If at all possible onlu support musicians that hire white MEN and women with appropriate parts

youtube.com/watch?v=yergWdn968o

youtube.com/watch?v=G3E3MRG_L0E

What is this man looking at?

>Implying that any more than 5% of white society has ever mattered.
Most people are degenerate. It's always been this way. You think Ivy League educated elites sit around playing video games and watching Netflix?

Classical music is, for the most part, obsolete, replaced by rock, metal, rap and EDM. And in a few hundred years, these genres will be obsolete as well.

The truth hurts but it must be told.

Your post gave me an interesting thought.
White culture did kinda shift underground:
>Underground rock/ punk/ indie hipster bands that will never get big.
>craft beer / local brew
(I don't drink so idk about this one but I think it's just white people)
>"hipster" food culture
even my 50+ y/o parents do this one
>"mid-century modern" interior design
Art and movies are still pretty jewish all over. But there's cool stuff underneath.

Maybe read Fux's Gradus ad Parnassum textbook on counterpoint and do the exercises

Techno doesn't mean electronic music, techno is a subgenre of electronic music.
The first electronic musicians emerged from the 1940s and they were heavily influenced by Western Art Music. In fact, electronic music didn't start to get poppy until the 1970s. Electronic music has absolutely no prior nigger influence.

Did you know that practically only the Jews actually listened to the Lute? You might want to know that

This music is trash. It's just the same base sample the whole song through. It does the same thing mainstream rap and hip-hop does without the lyrics. Fuck off faggot. You are full of shit.

Electronic music's great when it pushes boundaries.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Rk1K5Mmnbg

>Stormweenie triggered by the thought of some gook playing a violin

wow what a surprise

I'm sure they do sometimes. Very few people neurotically obsess over the work they're doing every single minute of every day.

The difference is that the elite invest MOST of their time and energy into patrician pursuits, whereas Sup Forumslacks rant on an imageboard about how they'd like to disembowel niggers and fantasize about a resurgence of Nazism.

Here's teh whole album

youtube.com/watch?v=MHv4eVW3zTg

This also triggers racists

Do any of you faggots even metal?

Go back to PLEBbit

Electronics make it easier for composers. take a look at Vangelis. it's only sad that there aren't more brilliant minds using electronics to compose beautiful songs.

Western culture is not dead, but it will be if we don't organize.

Join our nationalist discord server if you want to save it (pic related)

Checked

No it is not dead, YET, and it will live forever in our hearts

youtube.com/watch?v=aOocxj4bEO4

Yes. We are at the cross roads between western culture and global culture.

Apparently La Folia comes from originally Portugal in the 1500s

There have been always periods of artistic decline and then you had something like the Renaissance.

it is true, also Adeste fidelis was written by a portuguese king.

youtube.com/watch?v=HSMaB_Fzks0
youtube.com/watch?v=mO1_dAAu-p0
This is why I like vaporwave.

cool