Gotta love the land of the "free"

This is scary, this is disturbing. How is this man our president honestly? Someone please explain this to me!

ourstates.org/#ourstates

twitter.com/samswey/status/869612693904392194

Other urls found in this thread:

ourstates.org/#ourstates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proofs?

They can't. There is no defense. GOP are the people passing these laws. They will say it's for "protection" but they are so cucked to Trump at this point it isn't even funny.

The propaganda machine is going hard and the retards are the first one's to fall for it.

I hope these anti-american globalist punks with their Antifa masks get ass raped in prison, over and over. MAGA and fuck you OP you sound like a total asshole.

Didn't Obama and the Democrats try to ban guns and free speech for like 8 years?

y u mad?

You're on the wrong side of history, Democrat scum.

Nothing on that guy's list was enacted by the president.

>muh sanctuary cities
hahahahahahah

I too actively wish for the forceful insertion of hard penises in the asses of my enemies.

Just kidding I kind of just wish they'd fuck off because I'm not mentally ill.

>Someone please explain this to me!

easy, here you go now choke on a dick your days are numbered.

>stop being violent unhinged turbofags
>abortion is still legal last I checked
>i cant believe America still doesnt have mandatory ID to vote in the year 2017
>kill yourself

Thanks for playing

Very redpill bro

- 13 states won't allow me to commit assault and destroy public property
- 12 aren't forcing people to pay for my birth control
- 6 are verifying who votes in their elections
- 4 are actually enforcing immigration laws

This is scary, this is disturbing. How is this man our president honestly? Someone please explain this to me!

Dialing it back a bit. You know, things became so liberal, criminality has begun to thrive in many more places. We are balancing things back out, not monopolizing.

Where is the proofz xD

ourstates.org/#ourstates

Pretty much sums it up

It's illegal to ignore federal immigration laws. Making a cute term up doesn't make it less illegal. Enjoy jail niggers

How is he our president? Because he won the election you fucking stupid bitch.

Thanks for reminding me we live in the best timeline.

Helicopter rides for antifa when

all seem like reasonable decisions to me

/thread

Man that sounds terribly depressing. Have you tried killing yourself?

I'll explain it to you.

You see, in our republic we hold a nationwide vote every 4th year to determine who will president over our country. This is known as a presidential election. The winner of the election, by representative electoral college is declared the winner and, subsequently, the president of the United States of America. We purposely, as a society, decided to make California's and New York's votes count for less because those States choose to allow non citizens to vote, thereby diluting their results.

This thread is probably bait, but the "anti-protester laws" are primarily regarding protesters blocking highways.
Reproductive rights are a joke, it is a way make free abortions and free birth control a right when they aren't.
Voter ID laws do not restricting voting, they protect honest voters from losing their voices to fraud.
Sanctuary cities/campuses should be banned, there is nothing free about shielding criminals from law enforcement.

Typical leftist bullshit tactics. Those protest laws are about protesters blocking roads. Those reproductive issues, whos rights are being violated? Sanctuary city laws... Protecting criminals is a criminal offense.

Yeah my d00d... Really scary when all those racists and fascists outlaw reasonably defined criminal activity like illegal immigration. Fucking pigs.

OP and Samuel Who? are a couple of raging faggots. Day of the Rope when?

>>i cant believe America still doesnt have mandatory ID to vote in the year 2017
Niggers always seem to find their ID in time for gibs

who /banned sanctuary citites/ here?

feels bretty gud