ISRAEL NO!

By next January, the Israeli government intends to expel all Asian employees at ethnic restaurants in order to make room for Israeli workers.

Guys what do? I cant function without my sushi.

>ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3499855,00.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike's_Place_suicide_bombing
archive.is/cwmV#selection-1173.1-1177.8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Liberals thinks this is not racism.

Nobody cares about you, you're just jew pioneers for us masterrace European ashkenazi, goy

That's terrible. How can we prevent Israel from doing this?

This is actually not racist because Asians belong in other fields of work other than sushi chefs dumb goys.

This only hurts Israel

>Only democracy in the ME

Chipotle Mexican Grill made the same mistake. They were forced to expel all Mexican undocumented workers.

>make room for Israeli workers
If Israelis wanted to work immigrants wouldn't be there in the first place

>Israel goes full NatSoc

Well look at that.

Don't be silly goy Israel's borders are necessary to keep the brown untermenschen out of our land

did anyone actually read the article? Fucking idiots it says nothing about expelling asians. baited.

and no one gives a shit

where is the liberal tears?

Now who will deliver tofu at 200 K/ph?

Also source?

I think there is a resurgence of anti-white behavior from jews because at this point in time Jews has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that it once was in the last century. Goyim are going to be at the centre of that. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Goyim will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Israel will not survive

Good. Diversity is for gentiles Nations not for our nation brother.

10/10

Good, i hope this pisses off the Asians they are not as cucked as Whites maybe they will gas the kikes because we are to bata.

kicking out asians making sushi damn thats petty enjoy your black etheropium "jews" instead ahahha!!!!111

>If Israelis wanted to work immigrants wouldn't be there in the first place

American goy be silent or you will experience another "recession" :^)

Israel needs more diversity.

israel: a country of immigrants for immigrants!

sushi is gross youre better off

I was wondering where the Vietnamese place I saw in Tel Aviv on Rothschild boulevard was able to source its workers and stay in business... I think it was across the street from Independence Hall.

>Guys what do?

uhhh get out of that arid shithole and move to some place nice bubby?

Jews only want the good jobs for themselves. Everyone knows foreigners are not paid a living wage.

Thanks for the picture goy, this represents the masterrace ashkenazi jews over the dirty Israeli pioneers

Damn, how in the fuck do Vietnamese get visas to Israel?

I know a bar which is run by a fake Joo from Chicago who fled a RICO charge

>save lives
Kek

>Damn, how in the fuck do Vietnamese get visas to Israel?
No clue, their border control is pretty intense too. The Paki in front of me in line who was also on the flight from Toronto was pulled aside for "extra screening" before he even got to the wicket with the border police

you can have our spaceflightengineers

>Paki

Ever wondered why?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike's_Place_suicide_bombing

>Israeli workers

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike's_Place_suicide_bombing

I actually had a couple beers there with my mom last time I was in Israel. Didn't know that had happened to it

Hey kike, I actually eat rice like that sometimes

Published: 01.28.08
you morons
also: archive.is/cwmV#selection-1173.1-1177.8

don't give ip to the jew

Based Israel

Hey, uh, why don't you take over /our/ country? We can pay. You Israelis that is, not your degraded Weimar-esque cousins.

> Grave threat
> However, sushi eateries and other Asian restaurants in Israel are currently facing a threat: By next January, the government intends to expel all Asian employees at ethnic restaurants in order to make room for Israeli workers.

>"We didn't invent the method of Asian chefs at ethnic restaurants," says renowned Israeli restaurateur Israel Aharoni. "It's common all over the world, but only here we see such sweeping limitations being imposed."

>Industry experts fear that the expulsion of foreign restaurant workers would lead to the closure of many restaurants. At this time, the High Court of Justice is dealing with a petition on the matter filed by Israel's ethnic restaurant association

>not using 100000 proxies
Wew

>le current year
>not realizing Jews co-opt everything they enjoy from other cultures so they can then destroy said cultures and face no competition

Good I don't want some four foot tall gremlin topping my burrito with his shit covered hands after his latest case of explosive diarrhea from his diet of grease and hot peppers.

>Israel
>literally in Asia
>plan to deport all Asians
And I who thought merchants were smart

That news article is from like 9 years ago.

>Guys what do, it's by next january!

No one in this thread noticed that?

Israel will grow larger.

yeah my grandpa is a farmer and all his workers are Thai

Kek

There's always Jewshi: gefilte on matzo

That's pretty stupid considering Asians work harder for less. Making Israelis do the job will produce bad food and low employment since nobody wants to do tedious low pay work.
Unless your plan is making your uneducated Bedouins and druze still content living in mudhuts do the job.

Everyone knows that Jews don't do menial labour, that's what the Goyim are for

And we can't do the same because...?

Oh, that's right. You, Schlomo. You're the cause of all of this, and I hope Iran nukes you back into the stone age.

Will all the sex slaves be released or do they have to stay?

Make your own sushi. It's uncooked fucking fish you stupid Kike. Buy ingredients and a fucking sharp knife.

This is the right policy.

Sadly, only Israel can do it without being called a BIGOT!!!!

>reading jewish articles
no thanks