hes a loser
hope she gets brought up on domestic terrorism
charges

Quick run down, what's a kathy griffin?

hol up,
wouln'
i b sayin
wouldn'

It bee free speach to like, cmplain an sheyt?

Some draw fag draw a picture of Griffin getting her womb ripped through her vagina by a hairy nigger arm and send it to her and that guy
I would but I draw like shit

Literally mock beheading a President which literally incites violence is not free speech though.

You're explanation is problematic, kind person. Actually, Drumpf, thought his own words, insitgated others to instigating violence, so Droompf is the one who's fault this is *sips tea*

You almost wish every retard didn't have a voice on the internet.
Some people are trying to win a game, the rest are ruining it.

wat

a woman made a decapitated Trump head covered with blood and people are screwing over it, even Molyneux, who I thought was above this sort of thing.

it doesn't incite violence, come on. you wouldn't want Jew oven memes and nigger hate to be taken as inciting violence, would you?

complain about how crass or inappropriate it is, but don't get upset or claim it's immoral

>When a pic says more than 144 characters

I have no problem with her little stunt. As long as you would have no problem if someone did the same to the brown clown. But you know it wouldn't be treated the same. Pretty sure it would not be treated the same.

> Michael Malice

Literally who? Is he in an edgy death metal band?

>leftist want to shut down free speech because it could incite violence
>left holds up the decapitated and bloody head of our standing President
>LOL WELL SHUCKS WHY DO YOU HATE FREE SPEECH SO MUCH?!

We unironically need a day of the rope to cull these fucking psychopaths. They literally don't inhabit the same reality as us perceptually.

There's a difference between anons posting jew memes and A/B Listers doing photo shoots holding up bloodied heads of presidents. Yes, you're right, the premise is the same, but when it's so mainstream it has to be called out. I don't think she should be charged or anything, but it comes down to ethics in the end. Do we want to expose children to these kind of images?

I'm all for freeze peach, but I'm also for watching leftists get hung by their own rope. You wanna play the language-police game, then let's play.

>using the word mortified
>so gay
>only the British are gay enough to use that word

are people calling for griffin to be sent to jail for this? I don't agree with that, at the same time though you can't compare this with people upset that they can't show support for their own president without fear of being attacked in the streets. How does this compare to conservative speakers being blocked from speaking on college campuses because leftists don't agree with their speech? Seems like one is MUCH more important than the other.

>Literally who makes a video about killing trump
>Hurr durr I thought the right was about free speech!!!!! XD

Never fails. Liberals are so tolerant that they are ok with people wanting to kill who they dont agree with.

It blurs the line, but IFIANM it meets the criteria for protection: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio
Either way she deserves to be fired for it.

>are people calling for griffin to be sent to jail for this?
No, the worst people are doing is @ing the secret service on Twitter.

>As long as you would have no problem if someone did the same to the brown clown
I would have a problem with it, it's just crass and edgy.

If Trump had a problem with national leaders being beheaded in bloody rituals, he probably wouldn't be friends with so many Jews.

What a waste. kys

This is logically solid. Drupmft btfo

but i dont like her and her ideas, i like my ideas though

literally this

>Kathy gets a fake Trump head and pretends to hold a decapitated President of the United States
>Is instantly defended by the left for her "bold and original" faggot art
>"Muh Free Speech allows me to do this"

Parallel universe, 4 years prior
>Someone does the same with Obamas head
>Instantly called a racist, probably questioned by both Secret Service and FBI and investigated for potential terrorism
>Any career they had, instantly torched.
>Non stop harassment by the regressive left, BLM outside house for a week chimping out, faggots have a dance party

It's not about being offended. No one actually gives a fuck what Kathy did. It's about holding the left to the very same standards they enforce on everyone else. It's about showing them the hypocrisy in their own method of thinking. Because if its not "fair" and "acceptable" for your opposition to do, then why is it suddenly "fair" for them to do?

It's all about making the left eat the very same shit they've been shoving down societies throats for the past fucking decade.

>mortified
Why are leftists always such drama queens about nothing? "Mortified" is a few magnitudes higher than upset, and has much more fearful connotations. This constant self-victimization is ridiculous.

wtf does he think the word 'mortified' means?

confused is the word he was looking for

i dont think this guy knows grammar

>Having a negative opinion about something you disagree with is the same as calling for outright censorship