Why haven't you reported Kathy Griffen to the FBI yet Sup Forums?

Threats against the @POTUS is no joke no matter who it is. Sup Forums should do the same

I hope people realize the new precedent Kathy Griffin has set, this is madness. Call CNN advertisers & everyone shes affiliated with ASAP.

Follow the Script: For Example

>@bostonmarket My family and I will not be dining at your business, so long as you advertise with @CNN

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/music/news/ted-nugent-threatens-to-kill-barack-obama-and-hillary-clinton-during-vicious-onstage-rant-20070824
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/20/ted-nugent-who-wants-obama-hillary-killed-stars-in-new-trump-ad
twitter.com/kathygriffin/status/869703678550171648
youtube.com/watch?v=UBS4Gi1y_nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you guys not like free speech

>CNN ADVERTISERS LIST 1

>Sup Forums can't take a joke

Sad

>CNN ADVERTISERS LIST 2

what did CNN have to do with Kathy Griffen's photo?

And you guys say that the left are snowflakes... Stop being so butthurt.

Free Speech duh....

She is a regular to CNN and a host of their specials

Because im not a sjw.

And I suspect anyone shilling for that kind of behavior to be a shill.

When you grow up you will learn the difference.

if Kathy had baloney nipples you'd be all over this

Ignore all leftists faggots in this thread with their attempts to produce infighting

They will say things like
>"Oh I though you guys supported free Speech"
>"Looks like you're a snowflake"

We will fight fire with fire. This is the same thing they did against Sean Hannity for having the balls to run the Seth Rich story.
We will attack them at their revenue source due to their despicable actions in not denouncing Kathy or firing her from the New Years Special.

No advertisers should put up with this inappropriate and disgusting behavior

EMERSON EDUARDO RODRIGUES SETIM DID THIS!

Checked.
I like this idea
Operation Adverti Vamoose ?

Launch operation ginger fury

t. Marcelo Valle Silveira Mello

Nothing is beyond our reach gentlemen.

>Hollywood leftist
>beheading people that disagree with her ideology
She didn't really think this one through, did she?

>We will fight fire with fire.

This, we have to stab where the belly is soft.

yes yes please contact fbi. Please note anonymous proxies are not accepted.

What's the joke?

Explains why they shill so hard for Islam.

just like colbert
nothing is going to happen
Sup Forums eternally BTFO
this is what you get for acting like SJW faggots

No one was allowed to threaten that nigger who used to work at the White House.

=

>Verizon
I ain't giving up my shit but everything else I don't even use.

fixed

Did you react that way when Ted Nugent threatened to have Obama killed?

Quit being a pussy, its free speech.

forced footjob

it's not faggot, it's a felony

>tfw Sup Forums just sits around and waits for a lefty to do something so they can use the same tactics against them but with "justification"
It happens so often that it isn't even a taste of your own medicine anymore. It's just the standard way of doing things but with a guise so it doesn't conflict with what you say.

Nice job!

rollingstone.com/music/news/ted-nugent-threatens-to-kill-barack-obama-and-hillary-clinton-during-vicious-onstage-rant-20070824

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/20/ted-nugent-who-wants-obama-hillary-killed-stars-in-new-trump-ad

it's obvious you are 12 because you have recall of recent history

He didn't hold a decapitated Obama head you mongoloid.

It's not a fucking felony you shithead, it's not a credible threat of death.
Sup Forums is a libertarian board now fuck right off.

it's satire

We are the jews now. Get with alinsky or get lost.

because they wont do anything, the fbi are the problem. stop thinking the law will work for you, in wont and never has. it only works for them.

you stupid fucking cuck

You're just butthurt that Trump is going to fuck Germany. Fucking Germanistan flags turned into whiney faggots after the g7.

fixed it

no, it's literally a felony:
Threatening the President of the United States is a class E felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.[1][2][3] It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States."

>rollaids
hmmmm

Kathy is ISIS

>Why haven't you reported Kathy Griffen to the FBI yet Sup Forums?
I'm not a hypocrite.

B-BUT MUH UNKNOWN HICKS IN PODUNK TOWN CALLED OBONGO A NIGGER!!!1

Plus this bitch is fucking annoying.

Lol those tabs.

Is he saying that it's ok?

Kathy griffin was a fucking qt when she was in that Seinfeld episode

Report to capitol police and secret service

What the hell is that? It looks like a shrunken head.

Shit, I wouldn't mind it as much if people would admit to it. Admitting hypocrisy means nothing when you're anonymous though.

Douesnt matter all you need to let these advertisers know is that you're unhappy. You dont even have to be their loyal customer they will be too overcome by the public outcry. They will kneel over and shit their pants.

>Call their custmerservice or leave a voice mail
>Formal email discussing your discontent and dissatisfaction of the company behavior for staying with CNN when they employ someones as awful as Kathy Griffen.
>Contact their Facebook pages or Twitter. EX above @Bostonmarket My family and I will not be dining at your business, so long as you advertise with @CNN Copy/paste that for any company thats similar.

Keep fighting guys.

Aphex Twin

yeah i remember. good times. to bad we didnt really hang that nigger and all the leftist scum along with him. FUCK BRITAINSTAN

GAS THAT FUCKING MUZZY ISLAND

BONG BONG ITS TIME FOR PRAYERS

FAGGOTS

Those tabs. Do you have something on your mind?

SPREAD THIS FUCKING EVERY WHERE

USE THAT PIC ON EVERY (((SOCIAL MEDIA))) JEWERY SITE YOU CAN

GO GO GO GO GO
DEATH TO THE LEFT

^ Meme makes a good point

yeah this is eye for an eye.
these niggas tried to get rid of Hannity last week because he dared to mention the name Seth Rich.

>muh free speech
>unless it offends me

i dont care about an irrelevant comedian

ISIS didn't invent beheading, nigger

Letting bodies hit the floor....

Bump

this..this could go somewhere

>nu-Sup Forums getting triggered

What happened to the hardy white man?

>no wonder why they love muslims so much!!!! (related)

>Gifford's paternal grandfather was Russian Jewish from Saint Petersburg and her paternal grandmother was of Native American ancestry.

lol i am. my weaponized autism multi tasking skills are shit tho. Doing my best. But I need you guys to contact advertisers and report her to the FBI.

>school shooting tips
>nearest kindergarten

>She told interviewer Larry King, "I was raised with many Jewish traditions and raised to be very grateful for my Jewish heritage."[6]

its not about triggering or that shit
>if Kathy did this to obama her career would be BTFO, she would be hated, lose respect
>but she does it for le drumpf and everyone cheers

Whoever took the photo and whoever published it are just as guilty as Griffith

FUCK TMZ FUCK ALL KIKES

she apologized, fuck this cunt: twitter.com/kathygriffin/status/869703678550171648

and wasnt Ted NUgent questioned by the FBI for his remarks?

well good thing we dont forget, say goodbye to those sponsers (DN)CNN

I'm not saying she get let off the hook, but it's REALLY nice seeing leftist doing the apologizing these days.

>questioned
kike, pls
this gay, SJW letter writing campaign is going nowhere
like she didn't consult the same 27 kike lawyers just like trump does before releasing this pic
>satire

lol at tabs. yall thought i was fucked in the head

>ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

The objective has been put into place.

Ultimately this will achieve the goal of dealing a big blow to leftist moral high ground.

ISIS learned how to behead from their creator, John Mccain. Pic related

I know it has probably already been said, but just imagine if someone did what she did to Saint Obongo. The media would never let it go.

What the hell is that?

It's one of a million mutations of the BADDEST hikki-genius Electronic musician/sound-designers ever to grace existence.

Here is a classic tune where our White hero cucks a hood nigger and his spic sidekick, stealing all their ho's while being creepy as something that crawled directly out of the 3rd circle of Hell... directed by Chris Cunningham and set to an insane tune.

youtube.com/watch?v=UBS4Gi1y_nc

Considering this came out in 1995... Richard D. James was/is a fucking true visionary.

Fuck off alinsky

CROCODILE TEARS. THIS IS PERFECT. hahahahahahhaha
*inhales*
HAHAHAHA

>twitter.com/kathygriffin/status/869703678550171648

Dont stop now Sup Forums. Let every CNN advertiser you're unhappy and will stop doing buisness with them.

The way things are headed now is that she will get her fired from the Times Square New Years special and CNN will cut ties/ denounce her completely.

People need to keep pushing, it's clearly working.

saved

t. retard

What she did can be grounds for treason. Joke or not, you don't post the decapitated head of your head of state, no matter what. That can be taken as a threat. Actions have consequences, and her little "mockery" that she and everyone else do are starting to go on too long and too far. You don't have to like Trump, but there are lines that should never be crossed, and this is one of them.

Wasn't people saying it was art? You just can't start locking people up because of art.

In western society, this isn't art. It might be to cartels and ISIS, but to non-psychotic people (even some lefties) this is not ok.