THANKS MEDIA MATTERS FOR TEACHING US!!!

THIS IS JUST THE START!!!!!!!
WE GATHERING ALL OF CNN AND MSNBC's
ADVERTISERS!!! THEY NEED TO SPECIFIC TO THE PUNDENT.. LIKE ANDERSON COOPERS ADVERTISERS, WOLF BILTZER, CNN NEWS ROOMS

i like zillow and would let them know i will stop using them if the advertise on news room. shit fake news

boycott cnn
every business i walk into that has a tv
usually has cnn playing
ask the manager to change the channel

Someone should take down the media matters website.

I don't use any of those services...wat do?

Fuck yeah ! Go time

Bump.

Bumps

bump

Good plan. Im writing an email right now

Are there more?

Yes, this is jut the beginning if anybody else wants help and that would be great..

Bump, post em on normie social media

>tfw the Wendy's you go to plays Fox News

Actually when I think about it pretty much every Wendy's I've been in has had Fox on.

>STELLIA ARROTOS
What did they mean by this?

>eharmony

shit i've been on 19 internet dates with this woman and was just about to ask for a naughty photo

>Microsoft.

This is the only one I use and I am in the process of switching to Linux-only.

Saging sad, sad, sad little trolls on a last-ditch effort to save the alt-right.

>I don't use any of those services...wat do?

You do what liberals do every day: just lie. Lie and say you do, email them anyway to tell them you're a customer, and threaten to leave.

To defeat the Jew one must learn to be the Jew.

Yeah two different local Wendy's where I live always have it on.

Bump.

Exactly.

I use Consumer Cellular and am a member of AARP. I'm going to write a strongly worded letter to my congressman. Anyone have a pencil?

BUMP

Sup Forums IF YOU DONT CONTACT ALL THESE ADVERTISERS RIGHT NOW WITH CONCERN TROLLING THEN YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO WIN!!!!

DO SOMETHING FOR PETES SAKE

lol ya gonna stop using Microsoft products?

Well, stop paying for them at least.

Volvo is also one

None of these people have jobs, they steal everything since they're entitled, then use that to shitpost about how great capitalism is.

>pocket hose brass bullet
>mfw my old nickname

You watch sitcoms for entertainment after work, I shitpost here.

We need to single out an advertsizer whose profits are vulnerable to internet propaganda, and meme their bottom line ruthlessly into the ground.

Serve as an example for the rest.

>he's paid for a Microsoft product in the last 17 years

kek

Believe it or not, but conservatives are still the largest base audience for sitcoms.

Reality TV shows have a significantly higher percentage of conservative viewers.

In other words, conservatives love fake content because they have a hard time differentiating it from reality.

I suppose there is a correlation between the average age of a Conservative and the average age of a regular Television viewer. Comedy Central, etc. and the lack of a Conservative parallel demonstrates that it's not a popular medium amongst right-minded young people. Thankfully, a large number of youthful lefties grow out of it when they get thrown in to the real world.
I think it's more a question of age and habit-patterns than anything else. Also, my Windows license is genuine and I have a normal job, TYVM.

DROP THOSE COMPANIES BOYYYY

TIME TO CRASH THIS JEWISH HOUSE OF CARDS DOWN YEAH BOYYYYY

Do it

>Boycotting Microsoft
BUT MUH GAMES

I'm usually not one for the personal army thing,but this is a good idea.