I've beginning to understand how Hitler rose to power

I've beginning to understand how Hitler rose to power....

Be Me start college in 2008 when the economy collapses, no good jobs because attending lectures, find some seasonal work in grocery store eventually work dries up, find work in fishmonger after a couple of months and hundreds of cv sent, replaced by Eastern European after 6 months, because he has no other commitments, will prob be his job for life, do occasional bar work.normally around bank holidays, no life in college, go out once every couple of months once I have some money saved, eventual this work dries up too started to close earlier and earlier, spending next two years trying to find something, fast forward to 2012 get degree, get "good" graduate job in accountancy firm pay is shit covers rent and food, still no life, study for exams, meanwhile half the staff are getting fired, all the people their 5-15 years have to train us in as a buffer as we then train four our jobs to go to Poland where wages are half of ours, get through first year accountancy exams, my job moves to Poland no job for me anymore, disnt tak a day off for year worked a load of overtime, have €8000 in savings, 2014 use savings to move to San Fransico, been studying the Tech Bubble of 2000 want to see it for myself want to experience Tech World for myself , find a place way out far out, try to find job in Fin Tech, startups are only hiring Ivy League grads despite my experience, try other sectors, start dating Ivy League Feminist, still blue pilled....four months go by, still no job, look for illegal work (such as bar work, visa won't allow me) meet with other Irish for advice, girls say they get jobs easily in bars as waitresses but no jobs for guys, running out of money fast getting desperate, land job in tech firm as office receptionist, office is full of SJW types, start to get red pilled is fuck, these people are insane,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wpc-zAbL2Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=9qaxoX9MF0M
hooktube.com/watch?v=9qaxoX9MF0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cool

Fpbp

What college did you go to? And lol moving to San Fran with 8K savings RIP. Were you there for the election craze?

I didn't read this.

start to realize the feminist bitch is a manipulative hore, stop dating use tinder, clean up every weekend, getting laid every time I go out, unhappy start to realize I want a wifu, but if every girl I meet is willing to jump into bed with me after a couple of house of meeting me they are met wife material, use it as a litmus test to see if girls is too slutty, don't find any girl....

learn to greentext you fucking retarded irish nigger

don't go unless you have job, try Texas way cooler to say you worked on ranch then in some shitty office

I was in Georgia for a while but too many nigs. Have heard Texas is nice but can't shake the cowboy image.

Get a proper flag, faggot.

Silicon Valley is not all Ivy League grads, what you have to understand is that most degrees not from the United States are viewed very suspiciously by American employers. Only a few UK universities -- such as Oxford or Cambridge -- are viewed as acceptable. Most of the time, if an American employer sees a degree from a European university, they will not take it seriously.

There's reasons for this, by the way, and some are fair and some are unfair. When you're talking about Asian, Russian, Indian, or South American countries, most people know that cheating is rampant in those systems, and also that their standards are a lot lower. You could be a great student and a hard worker, but if you come from some backwater university, your resume is going in the fucking trash.

Some advice: apply to an American graduate school. Most schools will know your transcripts are okay (if, indeed, they are okay), and they will let you in. You will go into some debt, but find a good, cheap graduate degree program and prove to employer that you can work in an American university. American universities get shit on a lot, and made fun of a lot, but we still are pretty much the kings of higher education. Employers know to stay away from sociology and gender studies grads, so if you have a good course of study on there, you will be very competitive.

Here's a picture of a nice fat ass. Good luck user.

the job is going well, basically, the office bitch, sent off on errands most days so get to see the city, after 6 months no promotion still office bitch, start to become withdrawn (around the sam time I realize women are hores ), boss ask me if anything is wrong to say no, stop going out start discover Sup Forums and Sup Forums, and alt YouTubers, start to read into all this shit, election starts, Donald Trump announces he is running , think its a joke , strat to listen to him, slowly start to understand why people are voting for him, working 50 hours a $2000 dollars half goes in rent another 400 on bus, phone and bills , only got 600 every month which in San Fran ain't a lot

your english (at least typed) is not very good. are you white irish, or an immigrant?

Really? Ireland has some international top tier universities and yet they'd still be looked over?

get a second job (illegaly) making pizzas on weekend, work with Mexicans, always speaking Spanish to each other, makes work harder, find out off wait staff that black never tip, everybody hates them , don't want to feel racist but start to do, blacks always send stuff back and try to get free stuff

>re you white irish, or an immigrant?
condensed English dumbass, 2000 character limit

Yes. Trust me on this, I've been in a position to hire people in situations exactly like yours. If your university is not accredited by an American accreditation system, you won't get the job. My wife's dad came to this country from south america with an engineering degree (in his country, I think he was in school for six years) but when he moved here, nobody would hire him. He ended up driving a truck. People just don't want to fucking deal with the hassle and the worry of wondering.

Also, calm the fuck down I was just asking.

Anyway, going out with roomate and his friends, black friends ask if i can spot him for a beer he'll get me next round , buy him beer , no hassle , at next bar wait on hime to offer me round , doesn't, so go to order beer for myself , he jumbs in ask me to spot him another one , do so but no i ignore him , racist feelings start to boil inside , this guy has more money than me, go home cause I'm on a budget

meanwhile at work find out almost everybody is Jewish, started doing their books, consultancy fee just for them to give a prospective customer is €130,000 , look at everybody else pay slips, lowest above is 3 times more, ask for more money , refused , pissed off

youtube.com/watch?v=Wpc-zAbL2Uw

all the Jewish are typical SJW nonsense, graphic designers say gender is a spectrum because the went to Brown University they think they are smart, asking about XY chromones , tell me that's wrong, and i just don't understand , next BLM girl says we need more people of colour in the office, despite there being a few Asians, various Europeans and South Americans , still not diverse in her mind , one day in kitchen starts spouting shit about cops killing blacks, really angry at blue lives matters poster she say, i say all lives matter , non of the white people know what to say see some smiles on their faces, BLM girl squares up to me and starts shouting shit about my privilege , I point out that I have less rights than her because of my visa she storms off and bitch to the boss about me , boss sits me down to complain about my attitude... don't give a shit anymore starting to think of moving back to Ireland as visa is running out, so i save up my last two pay checks and get a flight home and pay off my debts

what are you doing now, user

get back to Ireland after a weekend in NYC, people aren't much better, Ireland feels a lot different, foreigners everywhere, becoming rare to hear Irish person, moved back in with parents because savings are gone, find job after a week , 30k, a lost better than the last job i had in Dublin, working in the city center appears Brazilians have taken over the City Center , running the clubs and drug trade, go on date with Brazilian find out she's was a drug mule , using money to travel the rest of Europe date another shes the same , start to see a pattern with all the Brazilians a meet , using Ireland as a proxy to get European passport , grandmother rule aloes them to get passport in country of grandmother usually (Portugal or Italy). Their all financing their stay with drug money and getting eu passports so they can stay, and the silicon mob are gettin in on it two by providing fake papers for some so the can get passports too

looking for place to rent but rent is shooting up most places are €800 a month, not going to pay half my wages on rent so decide to stay comfy wit parents and say the money to buy a place

the only problem, house prices are jumping up by 30-40 grand a year, aver house price is now between 6-9 time the average salary , get pissed off been saving for three years , and the house prices go up more in 3 months than I can save in a year

start researching , find out 45,000 foreigners on average have to to Ireland since 2002, Brexit stars , look into EU find out is corrupt as fuck (thanks uncle nige ), used to respect Merkel back when she had backbone youtube.com/watch?v=9qaxoX9MF0M , now I'm full blown anti EU

Bump. Also work in tech.

>these people are insane

Yep.

>Also
The feels and relation are strong
>Not something in my eye
>Just red eyes of anger
>Nobody ready to make things better
>Making things better means conflicting peacetime morality
>Must create new morality and pump up new memes.
>Nearly ready for action
>Just waiting for a signal
>The memes must flow

>BBC News
Change domain to hooktube so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=9qaxoX9MF0M