HAPPENING!! Crowdstrike BTFO. Retracting Statements

Crowdstike, who said the Russians were the hackers are now backtracking on their story.
They're on the ropes Sup Forums keep throwing body shots. They don't have the stamina to keep fighting like this.

archive.fo/vTbS3

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/proof-that-dnc-manufactured-the-russian-controversy-in-june-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=-1yzoiUIGGs
newamerica.org/bretton-woods-ii/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh, so sweet!!!!!!!

> Published: 10:48 EDT, 5 April 2017 | Updated: 10:55 EDT, 13 April 2017
did you just wake up from a coma?

I hadn't seen it here before. Also, yes. I coma out every few weeks. Disconnect from the internet for a week just to decompress.

lmao. Apparently. Swear I never saw that before.

Yeah, I was going to say this has been known for some time. Their retractions are not widely circulated.

DNC "Russia hacked our servers"
FBI "Let us examine them"
DNC "No."

they are so obvious, they think everyone is stupid

She LITERALLY looks like a real life goblin.

Thanks. I did know all that. And, yeah, shady a shit.

>the russians did it!
>you want proof? the proof is that we said the russians did it
>lol look at this stupid goy who wants proof that doesn't come from us, are you adding a few more layers of tin-foil you stupid conspiracy theorist?

this company has made a mockery of information security

We knew this already

>this company has made a mockery of information security
Did you mean to say The DNC......

How much wine do you have to down to get that permanent sagging eye?

no, cloudstrike has. their performance in this whole debacle has been nothing short of disgusting, and they should be investigated by the FBI.

Agreed

Bamp

>DNC "No."
It was far too late. You start losing logs very quickly after a breach. The FBI would be metaphorically investigating the barn decades after the horse got out.

More than Hillary.

>this company has made a mockery of information security
Actually Crowdstrike still has solid evidence the Kremlin hackers are Russian and in fact, was good enough to let us know when they discovered they had "some" bad information. That is actually much better than denying it or attempting to cover it up.

The Kremlin meanwhile is still on social media starting thousands of /pol threads pretending to deny the criminal Kremlin active measures

Even while Russia was hacking our servers, stealing our data, violating our laws and spreading disinformation in our media, Trump was busy promising a new bromance with Vladimir and to dismantle NATO.

With the right-wing conservative worshiping the Kremlin and sucking Putin's cock, the only patriots left in America are liberals.

IT here. You speak the truth user. DNC did do the waiting and CS gave the answer the client wanted. But, this is still huge stuff in the big picture.

Then why are they hiding their data? We manipulate hundreds of elections around the globe, yet CNN gets a loss on Hillary and they blow up about Russia.
Even if Russia hacked the election somehow, I am fine with that, since the Dems use illegal voting for a good percentage of their votes. You think Californians actually care about those Spics that pick strawberries? Lol, they're just vote fodder.

Uh oh, looks like we figured out the DNC was actually behind Guccifer 2.0 and fabricated Russian watermarks/fingerprints:

investmentwatchblog.com/proof-that-dnc-manufactured-the-russian-controversy-in-june-2016/

Sounds like somebody is trying to cover their ass so they don't end up in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

She's not getting quality sleep these days, she needs the help

>Actually Crowdstrike still has solid evidence the Kremlin hackers are Russian
why haven't they provided it then? we're not children, we can read logs and draw our own conclusions.

if they can provide us proper logs that link the DNC intrusions (if there even were any) to the russian state, everyone will fall into line. until then, people will continue to call out crowdstrike.

that depends entirely on your logging infrastructure, i've worked at companies that load their logs to backup tapes and store them with dedicated companies inside bunkers.

That is one hideous kike

Supposedly they paid $5k for the email server.

Still not tired of winning.

And then she starts talking and you thought you'd never hear something like that come out of a woman.

It's a god damned freak show.

crowdstrike doesnt have shit lol

That's one ugly kike.

Looks like your so called Democrats are the Kike party.

Not that the neocon tools of the Republicans are any better though.

Admit it, you're as fucked as the rest of us. You simply get nuked while they keep us as workforce. Apparently Burgers are shit with their work morale (protip: you have none so no wondering there)

>they think everyone is stupid

They're getting away with it.
EVERYONE IS THAT STUPID.

>The Kremlin meanwhile is still on social media starting thousands of /pol threads pretending to deny the criminal Kremlin active measures

No matter how many times you say we're Russian bots it's doesn't make it true.

>muffggulp
Sorry, I can't hear with with Putin's dick in your mouth.

>The FBI would be metaphorically investigating the barn decades after the horse got out.

Which is still more investigation than was done, you shillposting kike.

that's because you have hilllary's dick in one ear and dws's dick in the other faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=-1yzoiUIGGs

newamerica.org/bretton-woods-ii/
get to know the true enemy, Soros.