Why do whites worship dogs so much? Do they let them fuck their wifes or something?

Why do whites worship dogs so much? Do they let them fuck their wifes or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because dogs are the second closest things to humans after whites

Don't worry. Doggos don't attack ALL spics.

I love them both.

My dog bites niggers.

My wife will shoot a nigger.

Because your children may estrange you, your wife may leave you, your friends may desert you but a dog will never leave you. Not a single animal on earth is more loyal to you than your own dog.

Why do you care

What's the difference between a dog and a black "person" that has been run over by a car?

filthy muslim detected

"wives"

Dogs have been companions to us for hundreds of years, of course we feel a bond with them

Its other races unconditional hatred for dogs I dont understand

>Do they let them fuck their wifes or something?

they actually do, believe me

>1 post by this (((ID)))

kek
>flag

dogs are the beta cucks of animals

They are more loyal and loving than people. I would save my dog and watch you die any day of the week

we evolved together, we helped each other survive, thus our loving bond and them being called 'man's best friend'

chinks eat dogs because they don' t have souls, nor are they capable of love

There's skid marks in front of the dog

Why do subhumans have to compete with animals

LOLAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

SUBHUMANS FEAR ANIMALS!

That's a mean doggo, Texas!

t. Common Fag

Loyalty and true love for their masters.

Im so tired of internet ebonics

Top banter

we have this joke with rats and turks here in germany

Everyone wishes the driver hit the nigger when he hits the dog. :(

WHACHU GUNN DU BOUT IT WYYYTE BOOIII?!

You want the honest truth? It's because they fear making friends with people, they don't think people can understand them too well and I kind of agree on that, but I also relate with them too, so like the shit that bothers them probably bothers me. White people want standards, a good paying job, a good house, good food. This is something liberals want to remove as fast as possible so there is only two classes, but that's another story.

White people, please understand this, OP is righ ton this subject, you need to kind of let go of living the life of a dog, they are supposed to be pets, I can understand pets, small lap dogs maybe for some people, but this living with them, taking showers with them, talking to them and putting human life above it, it's lame.

quit it.

They're literally the only animal besides whites who add to rather than detract from human civilization.

wasn't that faggot proven to be a fraud?

daisy is so pretty desu

Human beings who don't value dogs are the lowest form of life on Earth. We created them, and we created them to rely on us, and they've served us well. We owe them.

Mine sleeps in bed with me and my gf. I'll curl up into a ball if my dog wants more room, but usually she just sleeps at my feet or up against me. I'll even let her sleep with her ass facing me as long as her tail is down and it's not touching me. She also gets in the shower with me every morning and drinks my human flavored water as it rinses off me.

I fucking hate all pets, I don't get why you want to enslave an animal? And you people think I'm the one that's fucked up.

Doggies doggies doggies ^___^
The only thing that cheers me up after seeing a nigger is a doggie.
Doggo in OP is a good boy for biting the mexican ^^
>ceasar melanin doesn't instinctively push against the dogs teeth with the bitten arm and force it's mouth to open. wider/weaker

Maybe he should try his hand at building a fucking wall ^_^

> pets
> enslave
Yeah, we do think you're fucked up. Please don't have kids.

>hundreds
Try 36,000 years ago

Is that Miss Helsinki?

The ABSOLUTE STATE of the way Dogs are treated better than humans and the whiteys eat food from their mouths and allow the dog to fuck up the whole house whilst letting it slobber all over their face.

>BASED Cats that actually kill vermin and are relatively clean.

Believe me I won't, why on earth would I want to have kids during a messed up era such as this. Worst time to be alive.

Living together for 10.000 years creates a symbiotic relationships.
Our love for dogs is deep in our genetics and deep in theirs aswell.

What the fuck, I thought labs were supposed to be friendly dogs.

Because dogs instinctually hate darkies.

puppers>niggers

s a g e d

Idk man if my cat hated me that much she would've ran away years ago considering she roams around outdoors with no borders.

Dogs are our greatest allies

Pic related, my dog

Stockholm syndrome.

White people and
Nigger

once we humans and the animals were all together in a peaceable kingdom, until slowly a rift appeared in the earth, and gradually the animals were all on one side, the humans on the other of an ever-widening gap. At the very last moment, the dog leapt the chasm to be on the side of the humans

(OP)
Because they scare away all the niggers

Domesticating animals is one of the hallmarks of civilization. Niggers hate dogs because they are another example of their incompetence and inability to raise or nuture anything.

Wait, brutus is a leaf? Also post pups

white boi loves chocolate

The concept of pets is retarded. The idea that a fucking dog or cat has more scarce resources allocated to it than so humans is a farce. At the worst of it, you will even have some people even substituting family with pets. Empathy is defined as the ability to understand and relate to another person's feelings and is seen as a virtue. A dog isn't a person so anyone who contributes to an animal being better fed than a human (i.e most pet owners considering the average pet is better fed than the most hungry of people) they have no right to call themselves empathetic.

Stupid things will let you beat and kill. Utterly spineless.
And checked

That dog looks just like mine that passed away at only three years old. Give extra pets for me.

And dogs hate niggers because they smell and probably look like shadow demons to them, another great reason to own a dog

Fat and womany

No they help us and we give em scraps. Winner animals don't give 100% loyalty for scraps.

The average dog contributes more to society than the average nigger.
>protects home
>encourages owners to exercise and stay fit
>teaches children about responsibility
>shelters for homeless pets provide jobs for community
vs
>does nothing but make more niggers and vote for gibs
Not even a contest.

Who was in the wrong here?

Because they give good blow jobs

Agreed you fucking bogtrotter

SPIC BTFO

Puppers confirmed for Man's best friend once again

Niggers hate dogs because they are jealous that dogs behave better than them.

That bathtub is dangerously full

Only muslims hate dogs stfu texas

Cesar is actually a terrible trainer.

Muslims and chinks.

Since niggers and other shitskins can't even control themselves, it's no wonder you cunts don't like dogs.

If you evolve to have any future-time orientation and the ability to care about anything but MUH DICK, then you might actually think a companion animal is a good thing to have. But, that would require you to evolve, and I don't see that happening, Mr. Missing Link.

America Eskimo Dogs and Salukis actually are smarter than you (and most of us).

My dogs are the only people who've ever made me glad I was born. Wildlife isn't so shabby, either.
2 legged people- not so much. They suck.

r8 my doggo

You havent lived until you've DPd your gf with your dog

Nigger your a muslim if you dont like dogs

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Memes aside, black people contributed to the light bulb and pacemaker. Two inventions which have probably saved more lives than dogs have

noice doggo

Chinks like dogs though, they have farm dogs as tools everywhere and it's become trendier among non-peasants to have accessory dogs.
It's just that they have absolutely no concept of animal cruelty. (likely due to food culture being centered around freshly killed food)

Dogs hate niggers because the high level of empathy in dogs. They can tell who's up to no good, which is usually a nigger

Gooddoggo/10

You deserve a 8.8 earthquake

>Two inventions which have probably saved more lives than dogs have
ironically enough it's been speculated in archeology/history circle that without dogs mankind would have had a much harder time switching from nomadic to sedentary lifestyle. Which prior to10,000BC with the "invention of agriculture", was heavily reliant on the herding of livestock - which absolutely required the assistance of dogs.

Very nice dogg!
Here's mine

>normal day in Chinkouver

Neanderthals went extinct 40k years ago

Asia and Europe domesticated dogs 40k years ago.

Coincidence?

No

Dogs helped us kill the Neanderthals and rape their women.

We owe em hugely.

Most cat owners do not have a vermin problem for their cat to get rid of, and a number of cats are too lazy to deal with said vermin problems anyways. I love cats as much as the next person, but let's be honest, they're mostly for cuddles.

The question is how are dogs so smart, that they hate niggers on site?

Mutilated Ears/10

Neanderthals raped our women, not the other way around.

youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs

kek

they sucks our dicks up north 100% legal

My cat is white.

Tbh that last pic doesn't look like dick washers seeing as though the black guy was holding his arms up against his will.
Probably more like they were making a couple of white eunechs

Alright son, time for you to go back to your country.

>Implying that humans are not animals as well.

>Implying that cross-species companionship is somehow degenerate.

Go virtue-signal on Red tits. Dogs provide morale; something that is much needed in the current climate.

They aren't slaves. We have a symbiotic relationship. Fucking nigger.