Racism is bad

Do you guys care about other human beings? Do you think that other human beings should be treated with compassion and kindness? Do you think that hurting other people is wrong?

If care about morality the you can't be a racist. Racism is wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunbar's_number
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races
penetrate.blogspot.com/2009/09/biological-differences-between-races.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UHOmNGkLlk0
dailystormer.com/dna-proof-of-racial-differences-more-facts-come-to-light/
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=EU4cvmk44MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ft6ZVFwURl4
youtube.com/watch?v=H1ePILrB11c
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZurClqPGLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop being racist.

Equal opportunity at birth does not mean equal success. If you can't make a good life at home you are unlikely to make a good life in someone else's home.

I would bleach her. Why do muslim women not like bleaching? Such bigots. This is why I do not waste my blonde hair blue eyes on girl that looks different then me.

Shut up you stupid nigger

Jesus told us to love your neighbour as yourself. He said anyone on Earth was your neighbour.

St Paul said 'There is no Greek or Jew, male nor female for all are one in Christ.'

Why are you so unkind to people Sup Forums? Choose love instead.

Oh ok. I guess I'll just ignore the sound Tyrone's gunfire outside my window. In the name of compassion.

Don't you think you should treat others as you would like them to treat you?

The keyword here being "human", yes.

Considering I'm not shitting up anyone else's country, I would very much like it if they did.

Solving crime doesn't mean we have to throw away our humanity. We rightly imprison criminals but there are criminals who reform and realise what they've done was evil.

Everyone deserves a chance at redemption.

Allowing immigration is racist against Whites. You will be a racist no matter which side of the positions you take.

>Do you guys care about other human beings?
Only my friends and family.
>Do you think that other human beings should be treated with compassion and kindness?
Only when they deserve it.
>Do you think that hurting other people is wrong?
No.

I

FUCKING

LOVVVVE

BEING

RACIST!

HOOORAH!

Yes, which is why I never go to another country without being invited there by an ethnic local.

>Allowing immigration is racist against Whites

How so?

I don't really think that most Sup Forumsacks are racist, they just want non-whites to stay in their countries and not fucking up the white ones

children raised cheaply in the third world can be grafted on to society and are used as an easily manipulated labour force due to being unaware of local laws and customs. This practically prices local people out of work.

>never go to another country without being invited there by an ethnic loca
>be a white Australian

Top Kek.

So the aboriginals literally die in their millions and you think that some people moving in and setting up ethnic restaurants is tantamount to genocide.

Give me reassurances that i can trust you and to not be afraid.
Oh wait you cant becuase those are determined by the indiviual.
And then theres cognitive bias.

Her boyfriend is white if it makes you feel better.

I think that Europe should be for whites and whites only.
Negros and sandnegros are 1000 years behind us, really bad to mix these "people" into civilized countries.
Cut all aid to these countries and let them die off, then they are forced to better themselves, bring back natural selection.

>so the aboriginals
we won the war, does anyone give the brits shit about the cro-mangons?

>some people moving in
literally a million every five years.

I am stuck between a racist black ethnostate and a multi-kulti free for all. Only white australians actually care for this country the rest just use the welfare for holidays back to the old land.

There seem to be 2 kinds of online racist:

1. The crazy guy filled with hate: this guy is actually dangerous and filled with an irrational hatred of people of a certain race.

2. The nihilist who doesn't care if he upsets people: this guy hates SJWs but doesn't really believe in morality or anything at all. Hence, for the nihilist racism is funny and cool.

I wish redemption for you all.

Non-whites aren't human beings, silly! Saged for bait.

Who is she? What is her name?

This isn't bait. I just want there to be less hate in the world.

God loves all his children and wants to draw all sinners to his side.

one time, in uni, i met a girl that looked very much like that one on an old school dating website. anyways, we met up for coffee, which led into drinks, which apparently led to her having such a nice time that she invited herself back to my shitbox one bedroom apartment.

to make a long story short, after a little chatter and a few more drinks the clothes started to come off on top of my 60 dollar goymart futon. the girl had the HAIRIEST ass i have ever seen on a woman. seriously, the fucking thing was harrier than mine. i guess she just didnt expect to hit it off and didnt do any of the reqired maintenance or whatever

tl/dr- indian chicks like that have the hairiest asses on the planet. look at the arms for clues

Do you think we should treat others well? Like, do you adhere to the golden rule?

Rethink your worldview mate.

Shut up nigger

If racism is so wrong, let's all of humanity enter Israel and demand equal gibs

Non-Whites are not human.

Therefore, there's literally nothing wrong with being a racist.

Tfw no fuzzy girlfriend to cuddle.

Racism IS A GOOD THING.
It's the only way the world's small minority, the greatest race the world has ever seen can guard its wealth, its homelands, its women, its children, its values, its science, technology, math, and engineering.

Racism builds the walls borders can't rival.
Now you understand why every ape who hates and loots white people attacks racism.

Fuck off to whichever continent your monkey people are walking.

Why can't white men have a white country? You don't see (((them))) pushing multiculturalism in NiggerLand

who bitch this is

good thing I don't care about morality

Does the White race deserve to exist?

Does White culture deserve to exist?

Does the White race have the right to live free of crime, harassment, and hatred?

she looks like a brown female version of myself.

With all the love in your heart you think you can sleep next to a rabid dog?

A muslim is no different. Tolerating the intolerable only leads to intolerance.

Funny, a pretty face is quick to remind me of my humanity.

Then why do a lot of non whites think its ok to be racist towards whites?

>compassion and kindness?!!!

post boipussy

No.

You actually bothered to type up a meme.

I just hope one day you learn to take things seriously and to love humans once again.

>only non whites commit crimes

I'm not racist but I think multiculturalism is fucking stupid.I believe that every race should have their own country and their own way of life.

This. I hope you're not being ironic.

He is taking things seriously. You on the other hand seem to live in an alternate reality where everyone gets along with each other and everything works perfectly.
I hope one day you learn to grow up

>>only non whites commit crimes
Non-Whites commit most of the crimes.
Non-Whites commit most of the interracial crimes against Whites.

Regardless, non-Whites don't belong in White countries.

No non-Whites in White countries = no "racism."

OP really doesn't have a problem with "racism." OP loves racism as long as it's against Whites.

OP wants us to stop opposing the ongoing program of genocide which by doing so, is called "racism".

Why else would OP call us "racists" for simply stating "The White race has the right to exist."?

>Does the White race deserve to exist?
There is not such thing. Race is an amorphous construct that is not rooted in sound biology.

>Does white culture have a right to exist?
European culture (Shakespeare, Sistine Chapels) will survive but European culture will change just as it has many times before. You can't freeze culture.

we all love humans
that doesnt mean we have to take them into our homes
they can live on their own on their lands

FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITSKINS

Choose love and life m8. Put away the hate.

>There is not such thing.
Of course you deny the existence of the White race. It makes it easier for you to accept the program of genocide against the White race.

>Race is an amorphous construct that is not rooted in sound biology.
Even IF race was only skin color, why do you think Whites don't have the right to preserve our skin color?

>European culture (Shakespeare, Sistine Chapels) will survive
I guess you think it's just a coincidence that European culture was/is/will be created by Whites?

>but European culture will change
When you say "change" what you really mean is "cease being White". You can't have European culture without Whites because only Whites can be European.

>You can't freeze culture.
Yet you support the policies and beliefs that will cause the White race and only the White race to cease to exist.

>Choose love and life m8. Put away the hate.
What if we love our race so much we want it to exist and want to protect it against those who hate the White race?

because you are an amorphous piece of shit that cant trace your origins, doesnt mean everyone else is
find solace living among people like you, and let the ones who dont identify with the same shit as you live among themselves

live and let live faggot, stop trying to force your shit onto other people's lives, you might not like when they decide to force their shit back into yours

12irl, but you won't find anything, since she wiped her tumblr after people here found it.

Is there any place where her images and info/posts are saved?

I care about morality and racism is good.

GG no re

Muh dick is not an argument.

Get the fuck out of our countries Ackmed and I'll stop being racist.

Humans can really only give a shit about up to 200-250 people—our brains just aren't capable of developing close relationships with any more than that. Stop trying to force your schizophrenic bullshit on people and take care of your local community first before trying to rescue "refugees."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunbar's_number

>Even IF race was only skin color, why do you think Whites don't have the right to preserve our skin color?

Nobody is stopping you from having white kids and forming your own little white commune... it's just that most people don't care that much. It's just a skin tone and the face shape; history had put a lot of baggage on a few phenotypic features. In reality it doesn't matter.

I hate this stereotype that racists are evil people that don't care about others. It has nothing to do with that.
When blacks only attribute to not 15% of the pop, but surpass all other races in crime then that's where I put my foot down. That's where I ask what you are asking, but to them.

When a African American murders another human being. When a African American rapes another human being. When black on black crime in the US surpasses almost any other crime in the world. I ask "Do you guys care about human beings?" How can I treat you with respect when you hurt other people? How can I look at you and not think there is a problem with your race? So yes, I do care about human beings. I care about the safety over our people. Because if you take away Africans Americans in the US and put them somewhere else, the US would be objectively safer. No question. I'm not a racist through hate. I am a racist through care and compassion of people for the human race.

>You actually bothered to type up a meme.
>I just hope one day you learn to take things seriously and to love humans once again.

I have some, but my pics are unorganized. I know there's a Sup Forumsack who ripped her pics before she took it down, other just check the Indian/Arab threads on /s/.

We survived the Romans, the Greeks and the Turks. We'll outlast you too.

Sleep with one eye open, dear enemy of mine.

Sure, why not, bump

I agree. but stupid people need to stop existing at some point. hybridization is the least violent option and the one I prefer.

The only one who can do anything about racism is you. Stop being racist.

What did you mean by your post?

>Do you guys care about other human beings
No. Humans fucking suck
>Do you think that other human beings should be treated with compassion and kindness?
No. They should be treated as potentially harmful but also potentially helpful strangers.
No. Some people deserve to be hurt.
>If care about morality the you can't be a racist.
Don't care about morality, but this statement is wrong. If you believe that being [x] race is immoral, then being a racist against [x] race is the ONLY moral option
>Racism is wrong.
That's a matter of opinion

>Nobody is stopping you from having white kids and forming your own little white commune...
Actually, yes you are. If there was a White-only area you'd demand that diversity, multiculturalism be injected into it.

> it's just that most people don't care that much.
Yes, you do not care about the existence or survival of the White race. That's why you're an anti-White racist.

>It's just a skin tone and the face shape; history had put a lot of baggage on a few phenotypic features. In reality it doesn't matter.
Yet you support the policies and programs that will cause only one race to cease to exist from the face of the planet. The White race.
Why is that?
Don't you support massive black immigration into Japan for example?
How about massive Arab immigration into Israel?

Oh and btw...race does exist you stupid faggot. Proof:

Arguments Regarding the Existence of Races
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races

Biological Differences Between the Races
penetrate.blogspot.com/2009/09/biological-differences-between-races.html

The Biological Reality of Race
youtube.com/watch?v=UHOmNGkLlk0

DNA Proof of Racial Differences
dailystormer.com/dna-proof-of-racial-differences-more-facts-come-to-light/

Human Bio-Diversity Reading List
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

Race
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race

Race Differences in Intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

Race, Evolution and Behavior
harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm

Race is More than Skin Color!
youtube.com/watch?v=EU4cvmk44MQ

Races Exist - How Could You Ever Doubt It?
youtube.com/watch?v=ft6ZVFwURl4

The Reality of Human Races
youtube.com/watch?v=H1ePILrB11c

Ten Fallacies of Race Denial
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZurClqPGLc

are you kidding ?
that is precisely what is going on

everytime whites try to form anything white, faggots like you come crying "racism" and demands they include everyone else but whites, give them special treatment, special laws, everything above whites

go jew someplace else

The answer to your questions is yes. Your assertion that "racism is wrong" is not valid since the word racism has lost all meaning in the recent years.

I am white British.

sure you are
>(((white british)))

Sup, Mutt?
Remember when we conquered the world?

>Racism is bad
Racism is natural

I care about my race.

> Do you think that other human beings should be treated with compassion and kindness?
I treat my race with compassion and kindness.

I think hurting White people is wrong.

>If care about morality the you can't be a racist.
I am moral and I am a racist.

>Racism is wrong.
Racism is right.

/thread

>I am white British.
You're a self-hating White. That makes you a race traitor.

You willingly support the genocide of your own race.

Just mean I like what he said. Did I misuse the term "bump"? I'm kind of a newfag here; can't really form thoughts on my own

fuckin sand niggers amirite

You stormfaggots are just as repugnant as fedoras.
>9 posts and counting.

>Do you think that other human beings should be treated with compassion and kindness? Do you think that hurting other people is wrong?

thats ultimately ironic, when a woman asks this

Shitstain you are not human so its not racism !

t. Paki
Can I have her name though Rasheed.

I was thinking about making the really sarcastic, neo-Nazi version of this post, but it looks like you already made the thoughtful and practical version.

gonna cry now ?

Sure, why not?

Done with medical school?

>You stormfaggots are just as repugnant as fedoras.
There is literally nothing wrong with being a White Nationalist.

At least I'm not a conservative like you are. You only care about your money.

You've changed my mind. Except I am not a white nationalist pleb. I am a ginger nationalist.

Non-gingers in ginger communities are a threat to the survival of the ginger race. Ginger culture (Ed Sheeran etc) will die without ginger people.

We gingers need a country of our own and we should kick out or kill all non-gingers.

Data I pulled from a ginger power website suggests gingers have higher IQ and bigger penises.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future of ginger children.

This is how retarded you sound.

Ok that was creepy, I'll be done by next year

Is this an assignment for class?
Racism is here to stay.

Hey, now you're projecting. Where did I claim to be anything?