Brit/pol - Truthbomb Speeches Edition

>Latest shock poll shows conservative losses
thetimes.co.uk/article/latest-general-election-poll-predicts-conservatives-will-lose-seats-02zfwl8lc

>Corbyn follows up car crash with a disaster on mumsnet livechat
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/30/huge-disappointment-mumsnet-users-vent-fury-jeremy-corbyn-leaving/

>Corbyn suffers childcare car crash interview at hands of Women's Hour
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40090520

>Lastest Owen Jones and Peter Hitchens
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/30/theresa-may-bores-britain-election-labour-hustings
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/05/happy-oak-apple-day.html

>Zoo worker killed by tiger
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-40089174

>Sturgeon calls for IndyRef2 at the end of Brexit process in Manifesto
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40086276

>Labour plans will see your council tax triple at least
express.co.uk/news/politics/810616/general-election-2017-jeremy-corbyn-council-tax-bills-homeowner-john-mcdonnell

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ohssa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world#Hitler.27s_views_on_Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=q-cDO7lbtio
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
youtube.com/results?search_query=islam ursury
youtube.com/watch?v=fOVECbr-vsc
youtube.com/watch?v=t-Q-4ONCDRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

remember to archive sites with a reputation for crap journalism and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/ohssa

Hitler did nothing wrong

Do you just hang out here all day and post this? Are you a mod or a jannie?

Fuck the Tories and Labour thread?

He lost though lel

Apparently he didnt kill any jews, so that makes him a bit of a cuck surely

when will the UK completely collapse, 10 years or 20 ?

It's a good thing though. If everyone used it, rag papers would be in deep shit

Necessary sacrifice

I
I believe
I believe that
I believe that she
I believe that she will
I believe that she will win

ye he did

>Constantly got in the way of his generals
>Didn't actually kill the Jews
>Was quite keen on allying himself with Islamic nations

Hmm

But did he die in Berlin?

even hitler talked about food banks

get with it may, current year and all

(((Special relationship)))
Yeah no thanks, remember Suez?

Vote Labour.

Just a thought
Everything that guardian readers do is thinly veiled racism
>need to get Oliver and Julia into a good school. Better pretend to be Christian
I don't want my darlings surrounded by brown kids
>better move to a nice area, inflated house prices will make this hard but it'll be worth it
Somewhere where it's not full of brown people
>I only shop organic at Waitrose
Brown people can't afford this
>I go to festivals and love the theatre
The only Muslim you'll see here is a suicide bomber
>I saw a sad brown kid on the news once. I've never been to Bradford and I interact with the nice concierge in my building who I think is from Somalistan? anyway he's paid to be nice to

REFUGEES WELCOME

*nice to me.
Fuck phoneposting

>muslims are da real enemies
>we must protect our british values

saudis and the joos are the real problems

suicide wave

My granddad was a pilot during WWII and I still don't believe Hitler did anything wrong.
Also, I have his old flight overalls that look somewhat similar to what the Pepe is wearing in your picture.

All hearsay and rumour

No, he escaped to Argentina and then elsewhere from there. He didn't die that year at all.

Don't listen to this man

Fuck off you ugly gook.

So did he kill jews or not? This is very important.

How's the weather boys

>No, he escaped to Argentina and then elsewhere from there. He didn't die that year at all.
You're probably right.

I'm tony blair ama

May would ban this.

No, but he should have

i told my grandad, also a RAF pilot during the war that 'Hitler did nothing wrong'
but his dementia kinda hindered the conversation.
I tried lads

>old people having sex
fuck my life

Name your new political party lads

Look at the the apparent last photo taken of Hitler. Looks nothing like him. Clearly a double

do you think i'll ever get a qt wife

>All hearsay and rumour

Did he or did he not cuck his generals (Notably Guderian) in Russia and elsewhere

Did he or did he not "delouse the jews"

Did he or did he not ally himself with Islam where possible
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world#Hitler.27s_views_on_Islam

how old is she compared to her tits?

So he's worship despite being a faggot who couldnt get the job done when he had the chance. Fuck Hitler.

you're right, he shouldn't have split army group south, then they would've won stalingrad

Women love BIG BLAIRITE COCK

>Britpol suddenly slows down.
>because it's furiously fapping to some weather crone
At least it's quiet.

>british dentistry

Bet Tomasz gives it to her daily.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-cDO7lbtio

>Posting Wikipedia as a source
Lmao! Yeah, you're not doing yourself any favours...

The Nationals

something like that probably.

nothing too cheesy and not "literally nazis zomg"

Pakis Out Party

The New Blairite League

and whats wrong with that user?

I notice that you don't show the THICC bottom half of the photo. What is it with all these THICC women?

dont worry lad. all those at the top right now will surely slip down the slope.
you just have to catch them as they fall

"Haha hey granddad I think you fought on the wrong side in the war." You sound like a good kid.

Liberty And Country

Islam wasn't rampant in western Europe at the time. Hitler certainly wouldn't agree with foreign culture being imported on mass regardless of how nationalistic they were in the middle east.

keeps the mummyposters quiet for a bit i suppose

You can be the judge.

The British Union of Fun

reminder that your parents still have sex and since they don't have to worry about pregnancy anymore your mother takes a creampie every time

played him at chess in the early stages of the dementia (that my nan gave him)
thought he was planning a crafty move as he used to be very good...
after 25 mins he asked me 'what moves can the caslte make again?'

poor fucker, RIP

>Implying I'm not an orphan

is that a cheap hotel?

it's sleeting in my boxers t b h

>the military doesn't have at least 6 armies

pathetic desu

I got intrigued when I read through the FOI FBI files that had previously been hidden from view.
>vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

You know there's this thing called citations?

>As early as 1941, the Wehrmacht distributed the handbook Der Islam to train the troops in correct behaviour towards Muslims. In the Libyan and Egyptian desert, German authorities courted religious dignitaries, most importantly the shaykhs of the influential Sufi orders. The problem was that the most powerful religious force in the Cyrenaican warzone, the Islamic Sanusi order, was the spearhead of the anti-colonial resistance against Italian rule and fought alongside Montgomery's army against the Axis. In any case, Berlin's promises to liberate the Muslims and protect Islam stood in sharp contrast to the violence and destruction that the war had brought to North Africa and the Germans ultimately failed to incite a major Muslim pro-Axis movement in the region.

The Teacake Party.

That's why I'm voting for Comrade Corbyn.

I'd like a Prime Minister who stands with our fellow comrades in Hezbollah and support their noble ambitions of wiping both of those cancerous states off the face of the earth.

>Praising the krauts
Literal cuck desu

Yeah but since it's about WWII it would require hours of scrutiny which I don't think is worth the time due to the nature of these threads

Stop talking shit, you low IQ plebeian

Why are YouGov posting things that they know are so blatantly wrong? Everyone who isn't a YouGov or Times employee is making fun of them now.

She's definitely a grandmama id like te phuck...she's fucking cute as phuck what's gives???
>Sorry about your grandma bro.

one.. last.. jew.......

>praising something good

no shit sherlock

we were Belgian tier in ww2, we wouldn't have made it to warsaw let alone moscow and stalingrad

Trying to make things exciting innit

Just seen the pics, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I hope Hollys are as good

she's a sikh
turbans a dead give away, lad
absolute cringer

>Islam wasn't rampant in western Europe at the time. Hitler certainly wouldn't agree with foreign culture being imported on mass regardless of how nationalistic they were in the middle east.

Hitler's Islam statement was mostly an anti-Christian statement, he said that Christianity taking Europe created a culture of weakness whereas Islam promoted conquest.

His support for Muslims was mostly motivated by his desire to drive a wedge between UK/France and their colonies as harassment and to make it harder for them to recruit troops. he also backed Indians who opposed the British.

Hitler would have never supported an influx of non-whites into Europe, he warned about that in Mein Kampf and mocked France for it.

People who say Hitler was pro-Islam are "25% right." He also relaxed German gun laws, but people say he disarmed everyone. These things are cuck hoaxes created to attack the Democrats in the US. ("Dems are real racist".)

I can't wait either until Corbyn's regime throws Blair in one of their shiny new gulags.

Do people hear actually support Theresa over Corbs? They're both fucking dreadful. I was hopeful for Nuttall but he revealed himself to be a fucking retard after making a load of Corbyn style blunders like fibbing about having a PHD and being at Hillsborough. Still voting for him though.

>Stop talking shit, you low IQ plebeian

You should take your own advice, lad.

>nazis expose the jew and monetary systems
>muslims expose the jew and monetary systems

gee i wonder why they are the two greatest evils in the world

youtube.com/results?search_query=islam ursury

>mocked France for it.
kek love old school shitposting

It's alright user i'll just take over the tories instead

mate, we vote for the parties not the leaders.
As it stands Labour is an absolute shiter.

pretty good reason tbrqh

After the Tory manifesto I can't support May at all. The Tories played such a cunt hand.

Is this Seth Rich thing going anywhere or are the yanks just being yanks?

Man Carols fella has a tiny cock, she probably told him that and he posted the pics

>He thinks because Hitler said something that implied he didn't mind Islam over 70 years ago before mass mass immigration and muh isis that it still implies now

IQ of a nigger

>the absolute state of modern British politics

at least our debates always draw huge ratings

And the tories aren't?

youtube.com/watch?v=fOVECbr-vsc

try to keep up for fucks sake

Tbh it was that poll of how Jews are planning to vote that sealed the deal for me. I can't wait for the mountains of salt it'll produce among the kikes if he wins.

>Do people hear actually support Theresa over Corbs?
No, just hate my local labour mp

youtube.com/watch?v=t-Q-4ONCDRo

GET HYPE

>The Nationals
Sounds like a shit film

>POP
Sounds shit.

>The New Blairite League
Would probably get votes desu

>Liberty And Country
Best of a bad bunch

>The British Union of Fun
Depends what sort of fun you're offering

>The Teacake Party.
Caramel wafers > teacakes desu

>Depends what sort of fun you're offering
up to you lad

Oh I knew the Tories were cunts, I just didn't think they'd go for such drastic policies at odds of the nation, but ah well. Voted UKIP last time.

>The Nationals
>Sounds like a shit film

>Liberty And Country
>Best of a bad bunch

Barrel bombs for the New Labour scum when?

Absolutely, but the difference is being up to our necks in it with the Tories and six feet under with Labour.