Tucker Carlson is talking about Eric Clanton on his show tonight

Tucker Carlson is talking about Eric Clanton on his show tonight.

Word is getting out.

Other urls found in this thread:

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
youtube.com/watch?v=pZLAIC4kzV0
insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/30/donald-trump-bike-lock-attack-suspect-lawyer-tucker-carlson-assault-debate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do u think fox news people read Sup Forums?

on right now

woooooo

>Sup Forums

OH SHIT

that tucker, always jumping to conclusions

Sup Forums SHOUTOUT

Links pls friends ;_;

If Mr. Currentyear does, I would not doubt at least one of the folks at Fox does.

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

what's the point of having this guy on if he won't even admit Eric was at the event.

"my client wasn't even there. but there were people there chanting Nazi and KKK."

Tucker definitely has been here

It's been confirmed he goes to r/the_zionald so he's probably aware of this place and has given us a few nods.

"these Sup Forums people"

youtube.com/watch?v=pZLAIC4kzV0
Here you go

>Sup Forums people

WE DID IT REDDIT!

Why is he so late to the show? After the story blows up, and Clanton gets arrested, then Corporate Media finally decides to get involved? Nothing but crickets from them before the arrest.

the laywer called us
>the Sup Forums people :D

Lmfao my grand dad is watching Fox in the other room I came straight here to see if I heard that right

Tucker Carlson is Sup Forums

lol again the kkk flags!

top kek

now we're stabbing people

This may be Sup Forums biggest victory. Cant wait to see this faggot go to jail. His lawyer is a peanut brain with no defense

hahahahaha what a timeline

sons of the hacker Sup Forums

Why is Anonymous blurred?

His lawyer is horrible!

Sup Forums stabbed 9 people in Sacramento?

Tucker:
> this is like grotesque

desu, clanton's lawyer will probably use posts from here and the publicization to claim people want his client raped and stuck by nigs.

His defense will literally be that his clients butthole isn't ready for prison.

he really shined his nose up for that interview

'zactly

Tucker is Based
MAGA fellow pede's,
Trump's America is going to be based, be it black, white, jewish, or muslim.

Clanton's lawyer is a piece of shit holy fuck

LMFAO THIS IS GOLDEN!

why does his lawyer even go to the most critical show on national television. How stupid is he? WTF!

By the end of the trial Clanton will be representing his lawyer

To protect the poster's identity you mong

as an anarchist, Eric must be relieved that the law is on his side in regards to presumption of innocence.

did anybody record this interview and can upload it plz?

He's the worst lawyer I've ever seen. The runner-up is the guy who went on Tucker and fucked up the illegal bathroom rapists' case.

>evil nazi alt-rightists on the 4chins

his lawyer was like Mike from Breaking Bad, but unlikeable

Eric will never take the stand and will insist the prosecutor prove he was the attacker on video. I would guess he presents very little evidence and may not even have any witnesses, limiting defense to cross examination that they have no proof he was the attacker.

Given the state of surveillance today, I'm guessing there are many views of this & of the entire rally that we've never seen from CCTV cams that probably have more shots of him. I've seen antifa repeatedly take their masks off when they think "no one is looking."

Also text messages. We know he or his friends were on reddit seeking advice afterward. They've probably subpoena'd and obtained his cell phone messages because all of today's "dangerous revolutionaries" naturally have an iPhone rather than a burner.

kek

He's probably doing this pro bono explicitly to become famous. Being in the media is his "payment."

> Tucker: Sup Forums CHAN CHAN CHAN CHAN CHAN CHAN

WOW

> We wuz detectives in shayyyeet

Man, that "lawyer" is a idiot.

He was trying to blame Nazi signs and alt righters for the "person" in the video hitting people with a bikelock is some how justified.

"the defense calls to the witness stand....some faggot from Sup Forums."

No shit. Really bad move

Someone should really contact whatever Law Society they have in Oregon and report this guy for incompetence.

i'm sure the 20 people who listen to tucker carlson will be delighted

anyone have the evidence that /pol put together from all the videos of the assaults?

matching shoes and pants, facials features compared to person in video etc.

His client is fucked. He's just buying free publicity.

>highest rated show in cable news by a mile
>20 people

Lmao

>leaf

I hope your ass is ok, it must have hurt to pull that "fact" out.

But you can do both!

Do you help solve crimes here?

Got anybody with some legal know-how that can bundle this up all pretty with a bow?

hes probably trying to get us to attack him so he can pull some lawyer bullshit and discredit the video. He explicitly linked the video as being from Sup Forums and will probably try to get it thrown out on those grounds.

Well he's going to have to claim to be transgendered because that argument never works for males.

They are scared to break stories anymore. That's why I have to get my news from freakin pol now.

lets be honest, the law firm he works for knows this is a slam dunk case, but not in the defendants favor.

fuck sending someone who could be put to use somewhere else. just send the failure of the law office and have him work this case for full commission.

Are you allowed to work criminal cases on a commission basis down there?

Kike doubled down on calling Kekistani flag a "KKK" flag, after getting laughed at at the press conference for claiming the same. Delicious.

yeah

>Tucker got O'Reilly's slot, one of the most-watched spots on Fox
>HURR DURR 20 PEOPLE AMIRITE?!?!

Funny that Tuck gets more viewers than, oh, everyone but that weird little Maddow fella, eh?

Sure- he'll first try to get all the evidence described in the police report thrown out on various technicalities. If that doesn't work they'll try to get the best plea deal they can.
I'm not sure the prosecution can prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt without the selfies, clothing, bike locks, and other shit confiscated from eric.

hnng these hotties

the lawyer brought up "Sup Forums producing some sort of legit evidence of assault"

referring to his client of course being the one doing it, not that an assault took place. there no doubt about that.

But they never even showed the guy getting attacked with the Bike lock. All the Media focused on was Moldy Locks getting hit by the White Nationalist.

That makes them shit in my book. Fox News didn't say hardly a word either, and they never played the video.

KEK, even a lawyer dumb enough to sue for $100 million for a non-halal pizza isn't dumb enough to go prejudice his client's case on Tucker.

>leaf
Sometimes the syrup's good with pancakes, man.

hahaha multiculturalism strikes again

playing the video now,

why break the story so early? when there was no way to tell who the guy was.

with Moldylocks there was clear view of both persons (Moldylocks and based manlet) faces so it was a better news story to run

Looking forward to his opinions on whether Eric was better solo or with Cream.

Im late to the party. What is the radical left wing hacker known as Sup Forums up to again?

is he going to drop a wogpill?

upload anybody?

>radical left wing hacker

You're mistaken, Sup Forums is a Nazi/KKK alt-rightist.

Only after he calls a shitskin as his first witness.

Yeah a lot can change in a decade. So what the fug is Tucker on about tonight

You know what? I love you faggs more than the dude loves his rug.
Y'all really tie the room together.

Eric's lawyer sucks. He'd probably be better off with a public defender. I thought Eric would only get six months, but after watching that segment, I now think he'll get 3 - 5 years.

Damn I'm mirin your one-of-a-kind frog picture.

anderson pooper

Eric Clantons lawyer was on Tuckers show talking about the bikelock assaults that happened.

The lawyer is an idiot and is basically saying theres no proof it was Eric. He is also saying that its okay to commit violence due Nazi signs and Alt Righters being mean, not in those words obviously but that was the basic message he was conveying.

Also made a comment about the stabbings at Portland on the train are some how related to violence by Alt Righters

I couldn't believe it. Instead of just saying the expected "face was covered, no proof it was my client" shit, he went on to try to justify/defend the assault. He just couldn't help himself though

the cops have his cellphone, his outfit, antifa membership affiliation evidence and the bike lock. They'll prove he was there without any issues. I think the lawyer is going to work on the jury so they associate the case against Eric as being backed up by Nazis and KKK. And it will probably work.

I was on a jury in December. Hobo stabbed a guy. He admitted that he stabbed the guy, and it was his knife. Only me and 1 other guy on the jury wanted to find him guilty. The rest of the liberal bleeding hearts concocted their own head canon about his tough life as a homeless person and how he must have frightened and confused by the people that approached him to stop beating his wife. (oh yeah, and he was assaulting his hobo wife) . The general public are retards.

Because now they're reporting on the police charging him, not a bunch of Cambodian wooden shoe making forum posts.

Damn just watched the attack video. He deserves to die and I hope he burns in hell.

and they say the Justice system works lol

um.. No sweetie, Rachael Maddow is rn.

you are new here.

insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/30/donald-trump-bike-lock-attack-suspect-lawyer-tucker-carlson-assault-debate

AMATEUR
SLEUTHS

Eric Clanton is a done deal.

He needs to talk about Seth Rich.

>this music
>ryan adams covering taylor swift
what did they mean by this

What a handsome man

Indeed