*blocks ur path*

>Stop right there, capitalist profit-seeker!
>Hand over your surplus capital for redistribution or face the consequences!
>W-what? Surely you don't intend to subvert the will of the proletariat?

wat do, Sup Forums?

Seize her means of production

I would suck her cock and let her cum on my face.

you gonna share that pussy girl?

begin helicopter engine start procedure

Spank her bottom cherry-rrrrrrred

Grab her by the pussy and say "too soon"

>pussy

poor soul doesnt know by now.

>Opens wallet of receipts.
>All yours M'Commie

Seize her means of reproduction.

rape

>Bulge

I'd breed her little boipucci

This. She's a QT
Commies aren't human so it's not rape.

A benis that small may as well be a large ejaculating clitoris as far as I'm concerned

Even better desu

Reminder lefty/pol/ are cucks as their own waifus get CAPITALIZED

ignore the retard, and then continue on my way around the retard.

>her

>implying I still wouldn't

fair enough

>Sees I'm 6'3" white and solid
>Pull up shirt showing six pack and chest
>Her panties are now soaked
> Let's her real hair color come in
>Starts wearing a traditional European head scarf
>Sees Kyle with me
>Bears my white children
Tell me how much pussy are you leftist, kike loving, skinny fat, commies getting
>Zero
Thought so
White Shira now

sauce

That girl has a penis, burgertard

Seize means of reproduction.

>Seize her means of reproduction

ftfy

Nationalism would be in a strong position today if it was tied to a class issue, too. No working class whites will support nationalists because they tend to be "we love capitalism and foreign corporations!". Nationalism has been murdered by Capitalism.

ahahah

Holy shit you're all degenerate weeb faggots

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>her

hate fuck
then lynch

I'm a blue collar worker so I'd put her down on all fours and show her the will of the proletariat

*boy

Perform a Singing Revolution on her.

IF IT HAS A DICK, IT'S NOT A CHICK

IF IT HAS A CLAM, IT'S NOT A MAN

Somebody just worked out where he is.

What if it's just a big fat beaver?