Kathy Griffin Already Broken 2: Beheading Boogaloo

Her crimes: Holding a fake bloodied head of Emperor Trump, joining ISIS, being old

Her punishments: Removing her sponsors, cancelling her shows, reporting her to the FBI, and whatever we can cook up

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/2017/05/30/scott-pelley-is-leaving-cbs-evening-news/
townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/05/29/liberals-are-shocked-to-find-were-starting-to-hate-them-right-back-n2332712
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One down......

This kills my redhead fetish.

Somebody crown this ginger kike

Find her Tour Destinations then start immediately demanding that she be cancelled

Good.

> Pssst! Eric Claton! This chick wants to install a Theocratic Patriarchy! That bike lock? No idea where it came from...

Do you have a list of her Sponsors ?

This will be her final punishment, but what else will she face?

Jason Schwartz; employee to the mayor of New York City arrested 3 days ago for possession of a trove of CP featuring children as young as 6 months.

Currently managing relief for displaced individuals from hurricane sandy.

Father is connected to ACORN, SEIU, the DNC, and the Obama admistration.

Likely child traffickers. Highly likely this is a break in the pizzagate case and possibly also Seth Rich

Listed in the previous thread.

Here is a list of some venues she is scheduled for

Also hit CNN hard

SCOTT PELLY OUT AT CBS NEWS!

JUST A PRANK BRO

She looking fucking horrible these days. WTH happened to her?
I'll never understand the need for celebrities to always push barriers, taboos, etc. There is still a thing called common decency. That's a big reason over the last several years I have completely turned off from pop culture, and mainstream anything.
It sure would be nice if Hollywood would recycle comedic acts like they do old movies. Comedy GOLD can be found with the Stars of yesteryear. They never cussed, were excessively crude, or just plain gross like Kathy Griffin. It's no wonder our society has turned to garbage with crap like this.

Big news, she's lost the SQUATTY POTTY ENDORSEMENT

JUST

lol alex jones used to advertise that i think

Finally, with Kathy out of the way, Andy Dick has an opportunity for a come back!

Hit these cunts in the wallet and watch them fold on their stances.

People need to keep up the pressure, once she loses that CNN NYE job she is FUCKED.

WHOA. The depth of the depravity

Squatty Potty? India BTFO

CROWN HER LADS

cockholster

someone PLEASE.

it needs to be done.

I wonder if she's a member of the Dinka Tribe????
That hair is soooo red!

Lol

>take me seriously!
>*gets backlash
>lol no i apologize, dont take me seriously, im just a comic, lol!

why are you so triggered?

sensitive snowflake much? fuck trump anyeays

Nice try Kathy, you're going down

drumpf btfo

Why are you so fat, purple haired, and anti American?

She has the right to say what she wants.

She doesn't have the right to be getting endorsements and jobs while saying it, though.

she should just hold up a BBC in chains

it's what they want essentially, the bull is a glorified slave for the white man

well thats like your opinion man

again why are you people so triggered?

tfw the goys weren't prepped enough for the beheading/kill trump normalisation plots combo

so what kind of career you want senpai

JUST

/r/the_dolan

CNN won't even show the full photo on their site.

After like six months of these retards trying to send a message before getting thoroughly BTFO by a bunch of autistic neckbeards, you'd think they would learn to stop threatening death on the President of the United States.

>Not using adblock.

The best part is it isn't even us flipping out on them anymore. Its average everyday jackoffs getting to the point of pogrom.

Damn she looks like shit without makeup
Guess she went without on purpose hoping for sympathy

Holy shit molymeme

based

>only isis beheads

Could be Mexican cartel reference.

kek

He's been going after her all day.

Everyone send this bitch your regards

I'm kinda shocked that she's getting this kind of reaction. I guess the left doesn't hate Trump as much as I thought.

>Added a source, “[Pelley] was pushed out of the ‘Evening News.’ It’s been coming for a long time. This could have been handled better — [Pelley] is away on a story, and they’re cleaning out his office. It’s not the correct way to treat the face of CBS news.”

First Comey, now Pelley getting fired while they're gone. Still on 60 Minutes tho.

pagesix.com/2017/05/30/scott-pelley-is-leaving-cbs-evening-news/ (no archive available yet)

took me a second, but when i figured it out i had a deep chortle.

On second thought, Kathy (and Hollywood) ... keep it up. We've told you countless times. Shit like this is *exactly* how Trump got elected.

Target allows anyone to use bathrooms & changing rooms with little girls. The public balked & their sales plummeted by multi billions of dollars.
Colin Kapernick protests the National Anthem & NFL ratings fell through the floor.
Kellogg's attacks conservatives, sales crashed & they're laying off employees.
MSM News lies their ass off & cheats at the DNC ... Ratings plummet.
Hollywood films are going bust. People are tired of being lectured by actors.
Congressional approval ratings have hovered at 10% for a decade, the people elect an outsider in Trump.

So, keep it up Kathy Griffin. Pretty soon you'll be playing to empty theaters. And I do sincerely hope the SS & FBI have s nice long sit-down face to face chat. Ya might want to lawyer-up, cunt.

And for Christ's sake. Eat a cheeseburger or twelve, will ya?

Molyneux's a fucking retard. She's quite in shape, especially for a 56yo. She's looking old in the face, but there's nothing wrong with her body. He undermines himself with low blows like this.

Holy fuck that tweet

Can we tell how many Twitter followers she's lost since this started?

Both Griffin and Dramph can go to hell and die of ISIS AIDS.

crowned

never thought molymeme would make me kek

It feels fucking amazing to see the left cucking so hard now. While the right holds strong:
townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/05/29/liberals-are-shocked-to-find-were-starting-to-hate-them-right-back-n2332712

Fuck ANYONE who countersignals Trump. Even "strategically". I've literally never seen winning like this in my life.

I knew India would have our backs.

She really fucked up.

DOH !!!

you're joking right? This is like the straw the broke the camels back - after the crap media matter pulled with hannity

>Molyneux's a fucking retard.
A fucking leaf. It's always a fucking leaf who posts retarded shit. Every time.

The world would be a better place if every Canadian were dead.

It great how they'll throw each other under the bus. I'm not sure if she's making that statement to cover her own ass for when she runs or she has a legit concern because of her father.

You don't have to like the man, but you respect the office.

Even Nixon voters were outraged at Kennedy's Assassination.

I wish Larkin would do more hardcore.

including molymeme?

I've fucked women older than her that look better. She's Gross.

She looks ooooooooooollllld.

>they're cucking this hard
Blood in the water, lads.

Were not all like him

Some of us are still decent liberal hating people

Isn't this textbook cultural appropriation?

molymeme coming with the bants

the "im a comedian so i deserve more free speech" thing pisses me the fuck off, it's always lefty kike bitches like her and silverman spouting that

when has the left ever forgiven anyone?

>Even
>Chelsea
>Fucking
>Clinton
Good lord, this bitch screwed up.

It's because Trump is a neocon now, i.e. on their side. He's one of them.

So is she on the no-fly list yet?

You folks are giving her exactly what she wanted with this

If you could think of one of the most irrelevant D list celebrities that almost nobody cares about, it would be Griffin. I couldn't think of anyone who would want to, for any reason, willing consume media she has put out.

This gets her name in the news and gets people talking about her. It's pathetic really

Stop and think to yourself. Do I really want to be talking about this hag? Some of you have pictures of her, photoshopped, on your computer. Is this really what you want from your life right now? You are emailing sponsors and producer talking about her...can you imagine the gratification that must give her?

Gets her name out as someone you would never want your business or venue to be associated with.

>Cops must be unleashed and allowed to administer instant punishment

Why do bums, hobos, and vagabonds cause such furious butthurt within libertarians? Does a person not have the choice to be a bum?

FINALLY

lolno she expected huge support and YASSS SLAY HIM GURL from her faggot and catlady fans.

Instead she almost immediately issued an apology and is probably going to get fired from CNN.

beyond scared straight

I've seen 10-year-olds who looked more sincere.

kek

We have to see a symbolic arrest. If you're ever going to arrest someone for something like this, she needs to be arrested

Any lawmages here to actually evaluate if she could be locked up? If anybody in this thread did this, we'd be be arrested so fast

She looks like an Easter island head.

That tongue thing she does while giving a blowjob is insane.

If we don't see an arrest that pretty much tells everyone it's okay. If you were in ANY country, you'd certainly get arrested and brought in for questioning AT LEAST

SOMEONE GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN

poo in loo

Let the rats scurry from the Light. Funny how Evil's only plans is trickery because Good is so much stronger. The moneylender's tables will be flipped

>HUR DUR THE LEFT WANT TO TAKE AWAY MAH FREEDOM SPEECH!
>WHAT? SHE CAN'T SAY OR DO THAT! KILL HER! KILL HER! XD

lol