i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May30
>SAA liberates Helba area from US backed FSA, 50km to iraqi border
>Moscow: U.S. threats to SAA “rather alarming”
>rebels mass espace from HTS prison in Idlib
>1 SAA dead, 2 injured as jadists attack gov outpost in N Latakia
>SAA liberates 3 villages in E Aleppo, 3km to Maskanah
>SDF captured 6 key sites from IS in bid to cutoff SAA route to raqqa
>PMU reach the Syrian border, aim Al-Qaim last IS stronghold between SY and IRaq
>Massive SAA convoy heads to Daraa from Damascus
>SAA reignites E Ghouta fronts
>Macron threatens to strike Syria if CW will be used
>Baghdad:50dead,many injured in IS bombings
>S. Korean president ‘shocked’ to find 4 unaccounted US THAAD launchers in his country
>Saudi jet mistakenly bombs allied forces, Houthis kill 6 saudi soldiers in Najran
>IS insurgents target Houthi outposts in central Yemen

Donate/click ads - southfront.org/donate/

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/us-arms-kurds-ready-for-assault-on-is-headquarters-in-raqqa-10898973
youtube.com/watch?v=W6syr1tjbgA
strawpoll.me/13078323
twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/869659875177091072
military.com/daily-news/2017/05/30/us-begins-arming-syrian-kurdish-fighters-for-raqqa-assault.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/SG/ - Stupid Goyim.

Manuel Noriega died today lads.

Hope that US puppet's death was slow and painful.

WARNING to all other countries, do not let the USA install a dictator in your country

OP IS A JEW

brave man, stood up for what he believed in.

power sharing in the falklands will be a big win tho. it should lead to more effective trade in the region - i.e. it would pay for itself via local integration, substantially reducing the cost of operations.

If the oil industry kicks off, u'll be ( the companies ) wanting a good local supply of labour for instance. Shipping people there will scuttle all the benefits and raise costs.

the market forces will drive a power sharing deal. certainly an ecomomic sharing deal.

you can sausage your sovereignety or whatever, but it is the markets that decide these things.

Thanks OP. EmbedEmbedbehead.
otherwise good.

Real thread
Less Jew free

is an Irish-Argentinian.

he was a US dog, later he decided to have dignity and the US fucked him over, that's sad

>you can sausage your sovereignety or whatever, but it is the markets that decide these things.
>supporting (((international finance))) over ethnic majorities
Bravo.

He is getting angry and didn't even denied he was jewish

OP is a kike, Israel is a cancer to the Middle East

>the epic refusal to reply game
Bravo. But Corbyn himself is a kike.
>Corbyn was born in Chippenham and brought up in nearby Kington St Michael in Wiltshire.[10] He is the youngest of the four sons of Naomi Loveday (née Josling; 1915–1987), a maths teacher, and (((David Benjamin Corbyn))) (1915–1986), an electrical engineer and expert in power rectifiers.

he is getting desesperate!!!

>he is still refusing to reply to me
How childish can one shill be?

EXPLOSION!

Where?

i will never give you replies jew

YOU are the Jew.

none-the-less it is the reality.
and it will be good for britain. I suspect thats exactly why he wants to do it. because u keep speaking about new trade deals, and opening up to the world. the falklands is one of the cards you hold. it has stuff u need, but without argentinian help in some form you dont have an effective market for the goods, nor a labour pool with which to exploit it. and that has it's price.

In our hearts.

Argentina still trades with us, despite the Falklands butthurt.

dumb anime poster

not the same thing.

Lies and you know it. Corbyn is a terrorist supporting kike shill who would fuck Britain up. You know jack shit about it outside of a few Sup Forums posts and your edgy contrarianism.

Enjoy your no (You), you thread splitting shitposting spic.

Falklands make us a net positive in off-shore oil, the land is 100% British ethnically, by what logic should they be Argentinian?

>Lies and you know it. Corbyn is a terrorist supporting kike shill who would fuck Britain up. You know jack shit about it outside of a few Sup Forums posts and your edgy contrarianism.
>Enjoy your no (You), you thread splitting shitposting spic.

Sorry britanon, I couldn't recognize the sarcasm in the OP

You're not supposed to post self portraits, you know.

SOON!
news.sky.com/story/us-arms-kurds-ready-for-assault-on-is-headquarters-in-raqqa-10898973

THE FINAL ASSAULT ON RAQQA IS IMMINENT. Kurds are just half a mile from the city limits.

Mosul is still not captured and its been more than 7 1/2 months with 112,000 soldiers facing 10,000 with half that number being boys aged 8-15.
Raqqa is going to be longer and much more bloody with as many as 55,000 fighters in the city.

>tfw you might make it out of this mess, but Gaddafi and Saddam didnt

Luckiest motherfucker in the entire Arab world

It's fine. Spicanon was shilling him last thread so I thought I'd make this edition. He's butthurt because I don't want an unabashed traitor for PM.

By interantional law. Even britain in its own diplomatic papers going back to the colonial era recognise this potential right.

For instance, after declaring independence in the early sixties, South Africa went about annexing all british island possessions around the southern tip of africa. It did so knowing that brits had no effective claim on them.

we need to liberate the syrian women

dumb britroach

He laughhed when Gaddafi tried to warn him. I wonder whethwr he was laughing because he thought it was preposterous or because he knew he was right?
youtube.com/watch?v=W6syr1tjbgA

I really hope kurds bleed themselves out and get too weakened to face Assad.

yes i am butthurt because you are JIDF

With close to 70% of the Syrian population dead,wounded,missing or displaced across the region,country and Europe from this long war. Many of the displaced(mostly military age males) will never return home.

Lots of young desert qt's are available. When the war against IS is eventually over at least in Syria anyway. The fighting with rebels will continue and then the Kurdish question will be the biggest problem. They have been the #1 faction on the ground fighting the Islamists and its guaranteed they will not give up all that territory they took as most of it is part of ancient Kurdistan.

New taliban are being born frm the Kurds and the successors to ISIS are also being formed in Iraq from Shia militias that are massacring Sunni villages.

>be US
>finally realize you should just stop funding Arabs because they always turn Jihadist and bomb you
>fund the Kurds instead
>they become radicalized too

Kurds are well known smuglers

Err... Assad was laughing about the previous joke of Gadaffi, that the only thing that unites them is that room.

There's a difference between a scattering of largely unpopulated islands being claimed by someone and a junta launching an invasion of an island of 3,000 British people.

it's no where close to 70%.
It's currently estimated that 18.5 million Syrians are in Syria. There were 20 or 22 before the war.

>wall of text about kurds and talibans

So im invited to a turkish friends house tomorrow for dinner (he is Muslim, so futoor).
He knows im originally arab but im a Christian, but we get along well because I hate Israel and kurds. He calls me cousin now and forgives us for not showing up for WW1 (his words).
Kurds are actually uniting arabs and turks again.

At 1:44, when he says "In the future it will be your turn too!" The entire room laughs.
i am also butthurt because you are lidf

So much anti-kurdish shitposting, /sg/ is back to its comfy roots

sure but it's not the point.
it's not like there is an international treaty with 100's of signatory nations recognising the right to eternal buthurt and passive aggressive tactics just because u have now discovered oil, whereas in to 70's the government tendency was towards letting them have the islands. Even thatcher was keen to get rid of them in the 70's.
If there were such a treaty, then your point would be absolutely valid.

God damn

>back to its comfy roots
People here used to shill for the kurds until the qimishli/hasaka battles. Then we got redpilled and hated them from there on.

>Raqqa will be more bloody than Mosul

kek, not a chance in hell. There aren't 55,000 fighters in the city and Raqqa is tiny compared to Mosul. Mosul is also more dense and most IS commanders have moved downriver to Deir Ezzor and Albu Kamal.

Raqqa won't even be close to being as insane as Mosul is.

So if Muslims are allowed to EAT after sunset on ramadan can they have sex after sunset as well?

I remember posting my autism here about the kurds in around early 2016 and got butchered from all sides.
People here havent experienced kurdish backstabbing so its understandable.

Poll : who does /sg/ support in Syria?

strawpoll.me/13078323

strawpoll.me/13078323

strawpoll.me/13078323

The Kurds deserve a homeland after the fight they've had in all honesty even if I despise their communist leanings. It's the least they deserve desu. When the Iraqi army was fleeing in the hundreds of thousands literally dropping their guns and abandoning their vehicles from the IS blitzkrieg in Summer 2014 before getting their shit together just 10 miles north of Baghdad, the Kurds mobilised and began fighting back. Since then, they've been the most reliable ground faction in the conflict. Betraying them would be extremely unwise and would yet again show the west to be untrustworthy pieces of shit.

The Turks will make the first move I reckon. When Raqqa eventually falls and the Kurds are bloodied beyond measure, I suspect Turkey will unleash its full might,invade Syria and steamroll the entire north of the country as they already have a vanguard force of 11,000 inside the "safe zone" in the north.
Turkey will not abide a heavily armed, growing nation with an historical hostility on their southern border. Under Erdogan they literally give no fucks about consequences, they shot down a Russian fighter jet that was in Turkish territory for less than 14 seconds and nothing happened so exterminating Kurds in Syria would have no consequences in his eyes.

I like how your only argument is call me butthurt, I've given you unrequitable facts, the islands were populated, the islands were British, the islands were invaded against their consent, the islands had a referendum where 99.8% wanted to remain British, what more do you honestly need? Try not calling be butthurt and actually give me a reason Argentina should have the islands.

and isn't everybody else supposed to not mention any of the times britain just invaded...?
Now you playing buthurt because someone took a military risk? He was a fool to do it. But are u seriously suggesting that because u got invaded ( a sure sign of instability that should have been better managed structurally speaking ) that it's more damaging than when u invade someone?
Really. a brit. Good lord. Is it all about completely double standards with you lot?

>twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/869659875177091072

>Maliki: use of force may be necessary to “deter” Barzani.
>Kurdish presidency: Maliki should have taken his own life

What the fuck is that tacky red plastic chair doing there?

> The Kurds deserve a homeland
Stopped reading right there.

He is now defending imperialistic policíes while he pretends he supports assad.
Thats Oxymoron

They literally blew our trust after Hasakah and the Prison transfers. I was a OK until they pulled the scummiest shit known in Civil war memory

Fuck em

> Kurdish presidency: Maliki should have taken his own life

No such thing as kurdish presidency, dont use their propaganda mate.

>When the Iraqi army was fleeing in the hundreds of thousands literally dropping their guns and abandoning their vehicles from the IS blitzkrieg in Summer 2014 before getting their shit together just 10 miles north of Baghdad, the Kurds mobilised and began fighting back

fucking kek, you clearly haven't been following the conflict for very long. The Peshmerga also fled from IS in Summer 2014 and deliberately didn't warn the Yezidis at Sinjar.
YPG is also pretty terrible at fighting when it isn't being helped along by ten billion coalition airstrikes. Plus the different Kurdish factions inside Iraqi Kurdistan just can't help chimping out and fighting each other and now RojPesh and PKK are involved too.

The Kurds are and will always be a proxy that can be thrown into the bin when it is no longer of any use.

>equating the 19th century with the 20th
Completely different. You can't just claim land anymore.

Besides, when we did it, an entire century before the Argies did, we did it to help Africans, give them medicine, the Argentinians did it solely to support their junta.

I gave u facts as well. No one in the british establishment wanted them in the 70's. It only got thatchers attention because the electorate liked it.
And the legal principles remain - thats probably, legally speaking, argentian oil thats being pumped out. Thats why the principle of nearest country claims the islands exists. because it makes sense.

and the great proud sheepshitsmokers of the flaklands wont have to move or nuthing. they will become argentian citizens if they wish, they will still own their bits, etc. They are not under threat.

>defending your own people from foreign attacks is imperialism
Spic education, everybody.

Britain talking how others invade......

>appeal to geography
>100% ethnic britons who speak english will just become argentinian and learn spanish
What are you smoking down there, laddo?

Official estimates are 470-560,000 dead, 112,000 missing, 1.1mn wounded, 8.8mn displaced externally and 7mn displaced internally.

Unless millions have somehow started to return home. I know Turkey has over 5mn in their country, The various European countries have 2.2-2.6mn and Lebanon has 900,000.

Either way it's gonna take decades for Syria to go back to normal and will likely require external help but obviously that won't happen as there are so many factions fighting for different agendas. Look at Libya. A stable prosperous nation destroyed by the west and completely abandoned to its fate.

So its okay to betray the people you lived and farmed alongside for centuries?

the peshmerga were the only organised military force there, when the yazidis found out they had been betrayed, the men got weapons and attempted to defend their homes while the women and children fled to the mountain. obviously they were no match for IS

fuck off barzani

Whats with the this Corbyn cancer? Can't you take it to /britpol/ ?

Dlumpf is arming the kurds

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

get rekt t*rks

military.com/daily-news/2017/05/30/us-begins-arming-syrian-kurdish-fighters-for-raqqa-assault.html

>the Argentinians did it solely to support their junta.
is completely irrelevant. just because it's a junta doesn't offer any mitigation in terms of treaty.
the problem is you make inconsitent (not u personally, but u brits ) claims in different circumstances. Always to your benefit, always loudly thumping on about some irrelevant principle or other even if it's exactly the opposite of what you argued the last. Thats my experience and reading of history. Southern africa is littered with broken british treaties, stretching all the way from the colonial period to the recent late 1990's and early 2000's.

And what about Iraq, that invasion wasn't the 19 or the 20th century, it was the 21st. But it's something u won't hang blair for, won't try him, and allow these apes to keep claiming that the people of iraq and libya are better off as a result of british military action.

>The Kurds deserve a homeland after the fight they've had in all honesty even if I despise their communist leanings. It's the least they deserve desu.
Only a conquerer deserves clay. Kurds may have fought for decades, but they didn't fight hard enough for clay. You don't deserve clay, you earn it. You most certainly not earn any clay by acting like a proxy of another nation. They're not conquerers, they're puppets.

This is a nationalist general, on a nationalist board, beaner, if you want us to leave British territory solely because "omg its 2017" then fuck off back to lefty/pol/. You dirty spics are never getting the Falklands, Gibraltar, OR California.

Pointlss anime posting faggots.

>no ISIS option

Soon(tm)

Not an argument

>*lies down in your path*
>"user, Why dont you think we deserve a state where we can be safe and happy? My people have been through alot, you know, Hitler he did such horrible things to us, burning millions alive and gassing millions. My own grandparents met in one of these concentration camps in terrible conditions, and only managed to survive because the evil Nazis ran out of gas."

What do?

>Constantinople
Istanbul is still the name. Right of the conquerer is universal and still applies.

Peshmerga abandoned the Yazidis and let ISIS slaughter them. FUck them.

On about the Falklands, laddo. The Mexican poster thinks las malvinas son argentinas and is refusing to directly reply to me, so I was doing the same. See:

I took my figure from wikipedia. i dunno what your source is.

Many estimates for numbers of syrians is skewed anyway, because everyone became a syrian to get entry as syrian refugees.

Russia and iran won't abandon it to it's fate. thats the difference between western style allies and non western style allies.

>retakes Constantinople
>gives it to Kurds and claims it was under Kurdish territory before the Greeks took it away

>international law
>XIXth century
>argentina was a british colony

Is this decolonized education?

Sorry but I don't give a fuck about mizrachi slime. I'd step on her and go about my day.

it wasn't centuries. The majority of kurds in syria come from 1920-30's refugees fleeing turkey.

>implying the British people support iraq
Lad, the British people despise Tony and Iraq.

Right of conquest applies but people will call things as they like.

ah ok, sorry about that. thought you were the kurd twat, wasnt paying attention

falklands will forever be british anyway and the only people that disagree are argentinian subhumans

True.

All that chimp out because i called him jew and oxymoronic

sinjar is in iraq buddy

this happened in iraq

kurds have been living in the northern mountain regions in iraq for centuries along with yezidis and arabs

No worries, it's confusing because it started last thread, someone asked if Britbongs were voting Corbyn and I said I support his middle East policy but the rest of his policies are shit, and this guy branded me JIDF.

The guy literally supports the IRA, wants to give the Falklands to Argentina, take millions of "refugees" and wants to increase immigration, I would never vote for that kike.

See this.

>XIXth century
still relevant tho. thats how treaty law works.

>argentina was a british colony
never argued this. it would be irrelevant even if true.

>northern mountain regions of iraq
>kurdish inhabited areas

this picture proves me right lel
kurds have been in iraq (or the region that is now iraq if you wanna argue semantics) around the sinjar and dohuk regions for centuries