Trump crying during a celebration

>Trump crying during a celebration

metro.co.uk/2017/05/30/donald-trump-behaves-like-a-toddler-during-memorial-day-national-anthem-6671757/

>Begins singing out loud after a while

Why am I surprised to see this? It never occurred to me to see him so patriotic like that, even as the President. I just figured he showed it in other ways.

Probably one of the proudest looking salutes I've ever seen from a recent President.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Kw2t6
youtu.be/1ngNNSS0Zn4
jezebel.com/donald-trump-can-absolutely-walk-up-and-down-stairs-lik-1791749860
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Proudest fucking salute ever

poor little drumpfy needed to let some tears out after he was absolutely emasculated in europe last week. he will never recover from the absolute butt fucking macron gave him.

that was a good moment

What the fuck did Macron do to Trump other than say that Trump's firm handshake is a sign of power, necessary, and being a total bro about it?

u know he's 70 right?

I didn't vote for the guy, but his patriotism is greatly appreciated.

>h-he was just being a bro!!! definitely not putting drumpf in his place
is this how you trumpanzees sleep at night?

>LE DUMPF IS PATRIOTIC! HOW DARE HE LIVE THIS COUNTRY? REEEE! HE SHOULD BE SILENT!

A feminist article about how Trump is afraid of stairs because he holds onto the railings.

archive.is/Kw2t6

Yeah this is fucking stupid as all fucking hell, the man is 70

So how was he behaving like a toddler?

He got over the heel spurs

>/donald-trump-behaves-like-a-toddler-

Wow that sounds really objective.

giving women rights was the worst fucking thing society has ever done and will EVER do.

Swaying back and forth and singing the national anthem.

In a different world, he wouldn't be the only one singing the national anthem. People would see the President sing and would sing along patriotically.

He loves the military, that webm just shows it. That's a true cry there.

That is, without a doubt, from the heart.

That man is a patriot.

checkem

Brits are cowards. There are millions of people in that nation but there hasn't been a single complaint, en masse, against metro or dailymail or any of their other poisonous tabloids. They're cowardly little faggots that will allow this stuff to oversaturate real news.

>Filename

I hope you shills are illegal immigrants - it would overpriced as fuck to hire you all at minimum wage.

how can someone be such a good artist while being such a terrible artist at the same time. do they even know how the human body works? jfc

Wow, that was actually very powerful.

was this intentional?
something about the filename is not quite right

Low tier bait. Those are larpers

when you make america great again and it finally hits you

get me some better quality

Wtf I want to serve my country now

>human body
thats an android mate

>mfw i realize trump is and always has been one of us but the zog machine is too powerful

Reminds me of that cool shot of hitler saluting that passing motorcade.

God forbid someone show some emotion. Jesus Christ, this is what they are peddling for news nowadays?

>2B
>Human body

Fucking pleb

He choked up when his old school's band passed by and saluted them.

He's a pretty good actor. Enough to fool the plebs at least.

He is saluting to cadets from the New York Military Academy, of which Trump is an alumni. Probably getting emotional recalling how influential his time at the academy was for him in his life, and remembering the friends and role models he met who are all most likely dead now.

I would choke up to.

He loves his country

They were probably activating the electrodes attached to his genitals to keep him in line.

HOW DARE HE MOUTH ALONG TO THE NATIONAL ANTHEM WHAT SCUM NOT MY PRESIDENTE

To the God Emperor I salute you.

REMINDER THAT TRUMP IS A DRAFT DODGER AND A COWARD

BASED
youtu.be/1ngNNSS0Zn4

>filename
surely (((they))) arnt this stupid

>Probably one of the proudest looking salutes I've ever seen
by a draft dodger.
Trump acts this way because he is a coward and tries to hide it by being super patriotic. All draft dodgers act this way.

fag...boy u dumb. must be hard being such a pessimist all the time.

That's his school marching by.

He didnt cry. He didnt act like a toddler. He mouth the words.
The reporters at this news site should be forced to watch somebody eat their children in front of them.

>That filename
>gr8b8m8ir88/8.jpg

>Tuesday, May 30 -- Anonymous sources inside the white house are saying that President Trump and First Lady Melania are at a rocky point in their relationship right now, and it may have to do with Trump's antics.

>The sources go on to say that Melania is unhappy with how Trump has handled his presidency so far, and feels he has made himself look a fool, alluding to his low approval ratings and image in the media.

>But even more interesting is that these sources state that Trump's childish antics near Melania have increased the rift between them; Trump has been known to pass gas frequently near Melania and make jokes about it, and has attempted to pass gas in her face before.

>Although the sources say that the couple still appear happy outside, the relationship has shifted completely and might not last.

Fuck DOnald Drumpf only ONE hand to salute???? Why not TWOOOOOOO??? Disrespectful racist!

Fucking liar.

Why is he such a fucking crybaby? What's going to happen when the US is faced with a real crisis? He's just going to melt into a big pile of blubbering tears.

>>Trump crying during a celebration

While crippled veterans go by.

Speaks well of him that he was moved by their sacrifice.

OP why are you a cunt?

>Trump is a psychopa-

fucking gimmicks

>archive.is/Kw2t6
jezebel.com/donald-trump-can-absolutely-walk-up-and-down-stairs-lik-1791749860
Nice article. Shows that Drumpf really isn't up to the demands of being president if he can't walk confidently up or down stairs by himself.

Nice to see someone actually give a shit. My best friend died at 23 and most of the people I served with are wrecks these days. Trump isn't perfect, but it's nice to see someone actually give a shit about what we went through.

>try your best to make friends
>arabs lie to you to get on your good side
>NATOfags think they are better than you
>jews mad at you for sharing intel with russia
>putin doesn't even return your calls

Reminder that he is in more danger now than I ever was in combat, AND he is serving his country NOW. More than any of us could ever hope to do.

Get behind your president, kid.

>Trump crying during a celebration
Must have been his "bone spurs" acting up.

I never got this talking point. Even if he was a draft dodger, he is making it up by serving his country as President and Commander-in-Chief.

Are liberals actually autistic? Are they unable to read emotion?

Yes, Drumpf is acting like a retarded toddler...yet they were so moved by Obamas tears for sandy hook

TWO SALUTES?!?!

>gets conned by a lying coward traitor
>its ok durrr

>At the time, as Tigar wrote in his 1969 article, any college student who asked could get a student deferment. When he graduated in 1968, Trump’s classification shifted to 1-A, or "available for service."

>Had that stood, Trump would have been drafted.

>But Trump had a physical exam in September 1968. He had taken one less than two years earlier that did not disqualify him for service as we can tell from his 1-A classification in July 1968. However, his second physical was followed in October with a new classification, 1-Y. That designation put him near the bottom of any call-up list. It meant he would only be drafted if there were a national emergency.

>muh fearless emperor god
hes a coward and a liar

>cries on the "FAKE MEDIA"
>everything is ok

>directly linking to it

I'm afraid of someone accidentally clicking on that and giving them views

Implying that someone could not influence the outcome of the physical examination for the draft if they or someone they knew was in a position of power and influence. The draft was totally corrupt at that time.Who you knew determined if you served.

OH NOOOO WE HAVE A HUMAN PRESIDENT NOW NOOOOOOOOOOOO

hey nigger
You've been BTFOed

Muh sources say

Can we meme this across the galaxies.

After every crazy claim just say, sources acknowledged it brah.

He's like a fucking child.

The archive link doesn't include all the photos of Trump looking terrified on steps. Don't post poor approximations of webpages. So what if the site gets traffic?

That didn't negate my point whatsoever, friend.

he was stilll on the draft list he just moved himself down the list because his feet hurt at the time lol

what a coward, my feet hurt

tell that to any service men, ask them if they would run and hide because their feet hurt

what an embarrassment

proof of that being what happened?

You mean to say he's smart?

This video made me regret voting Trump

>Reminder that he is in more danger now than I ever was in combat, AND he is serving his country NOW. More than any of us could ever hope to do.
Doesn't mean he isn't a draft dodger. I don't recall anyone having secret service protection in combat. He not serving his country; he trying to make money off the Presidency of the United States.

PATRIOTISM IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BLAUMPH!!

Mother fucking checked

What money? He's not taking a salary.

You need to die, slow and painfully. And alone.

if by being a coward is smart then yes, trump is a coward i agree

just like the 9/11 terrorist were "smart"

by your definition smart can mean anything, so yes he found a way to run and hide while other young men were dying for the country

>lmao Drumpf being a toddler and singing
>the military man on the left of the video is literally mouthing the words and singing as well
>cut him out of the frame to focus on Trump

Holy Fuck

It pretty much has to be a slow dismantling of the current structure from the inside. He's doing all he can. People deny this, but look how much (((they))) are freaking out. I've certainly never seen anything like it before.

>You mean to say he's smart?
People who believe this are usually draft dodgers or their father or grandfather was a draft dodger.

I'll die happily with my harem of women (who I'll meet through Jezebel). Why are you so worried about a feminist site getting hits? Does it make your weenie feel small?

Serve in some pointless war and probably die or be rich and fuck super models, later becoming President when you're bored. I'd like to be that kind of an embarrassment.

I'm not even a Trump supporter. You're just retarded

>So what if the site gets traffic?
>t. jezebel employee

>Literally everyone is controlled opposition regardless of how things appear
Just give up you stupid goys

who the fuck filled this out in MS Paint

Someone post the image of Hillary being helped up stairs. Or the one where she falls on her face.

>What money? He's not taking a salary.
Jesus, we're not talking about his small salary for being president; we're talking about selling influence.

You can see Mad Dog singing as well

I bet he banged Hope Hicks just prior to this public appearance

wow that tear was for america, He loves us so much he teared. Fuck off sharia blue you just made me love trump even more

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Are you retarded?

touche. bill clinton was also a draft dodger. newt gingrich as well

Because Vietnam was a totally just war and not a horrific, wasteful meatgrinder that destroyed countless american lives for no good reason except to hold a hill here or there for a while

jesus christ...

Welp, I'm with her now