What a sad sad man

What a sad sad man

Is this what you want out of a president, American?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hy17DWrjNT0
youtube.com/watch?v=O46v33hpx4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

President Taft looks upset

(((CNN)))

Glad to see CNN maintaining their usual high standards of objective, unbiased journalism

>and he tied his tie too long, what a pathetic excuse of a man

TWO SKKKOOPS IMPEACH GLUMPPFFFF

>trump having more mass is subjective

oh ok

God US media is bad.

How much more fat can Trump actually get? What happens when he dies from heart disease before his first term is up?

Trump is putting a lot of energy into his presidency and I applaud him. He is a brilliant man. Everyone I know speaks highly of him. He's very successful and he doesn't even have to put himself through all of this Presidential nonsense - he could be sitting in one of his beautiful homes not giving a fuck about anything. He legitimately wants to make America great, and I support Donald Trump fully.
hey dude, you fucking mercenary piece of shit you think you have the discipline to get ordered to search a rigged compound and do it?
thats what i did, i got ordered to search a compound with my metal detector to find an ied so the officer could show off to the major that accompanied our patrol for shits and giggles
did i refuse? no i fucking did it.
did you ever undertake what we call a suicide mission
dont even fucking joke mate, you fired your rifle from your berm and maybe made a flanking when the time was right
you made this thread because you want me to acknowledge you as a warrior when i do not, you are a mercenary and you're not in the club
when you get in trouble with the law does anyone care? do you tell the judge you were a mercenary and killed some people in iraq? no
you dont wear your mercenary status on your shoulder and get thanked by civillians because you are a civilian
youve done nothing of merit, your a bloodthirsty killer and you will pay for it
when you run through your life and realize the whole time it was your dad who your following in the footsteps of and you needed a gun all men have a similar story
you gotta kill your dad to save your mom, anyway im above that but you sir are not and may the wheel treat you poorly and may your punchline be you and hitler fucking your mom
damn you to hell, watch your life get progressively worse from this point on forward
welcome to the wheel faggot you fucked with the wrong bord

America is the best. All our media class are clairvoyant and can read people's minds.

Seems like he's on the right track. Not memeing.

He's bulking for sick gains.

>ignore the Kathy Griffin fandango, there's more important news to cover - CNN/MSNBC/Anderson Cooper

>this becomes the headline story for CNN

CNNs death when?

perhaps he should try acting like a decent human being

CHINA NO.1
TAIWAN NO.346

god I love these rage colberts

>le angry white men maymay

>thai's lecturing others on decency

No thanks mr. STD capitol of the world.

I was referring to their calling him angry in the headline. How do they know his emotional state? Let me guess, "anonymous sources familiar with his thinking" again, right?

I WALK A LONELY ROAD

that's too bad, I was hoping he was enjoying it.

>now weighs 500lbs
>uncontrollably shits his pants and farts on Melania
>Kushner headed to prison
>Flynn sold Trump down the river
>no friends left besides Sup Forums
Trump had a hard life.

Who is this semen demon with exceptional nipples? Moar?

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT ITS LIIIIIIIKE TO BE THE SAD MAN

PlayStation face.

>What happens when he dies from heart disease before his first term is up?

Pence, and the sooner the better. The libtards are distracted by Trump, but his death would pave the way for Pence to crush them.

yes

idk my good hombre

You're one bad hombre for not knowing.

good rhyme, Chink!
How does it feel being China's retarded pet?

funny thing is obama was the awkward loner, not trump. Obama is incapable of talking about anything other than basketball and community organizing.

Everything obama did was carefully stage managed. he had teleprompters for everything.

TWOO SCOOOPSSS??
how can Sup Forums ever recover

Do you really think CNN has any idea of what the president's mental state is? These are the same people who claimed he was going to drop out through the whole campaign.

>Everything obama did was carefully stage managed. he had teleprompters for everything.
He was no different than a CNN newscaster.

They don't like trump, because he is actually thinking for himself.

That is why he is great. It is his agenda that we elected him on. I agreed with most of it, and take the good and bad. BUT we elected him to lead, not follow.

When (((MSM))) bitches about the silly things he says, that is good. It continues to prove that he is his own man working toward making America better in his image as presented. So far he has made a valiant effort with the time constraints.

I elect officials for my employment, and am serious as fuck about elections and "leaders". I personally vote for an individual and their vision. EVERY TIME. I will not micro-manage... i.e. twitter storm when he does x or y I don't like. I refuse to bitch about presidents. I hated king nigger, and am so glad he out. He didn't do anything other than look the other way when niggers burned cities. Blacks are in jail and dead sooner than whites for a good reason....because in the hoods where there is no order, it is a war zone. Why do blacks insist on making everything a war zone?

Can someone get a real scientist on TV with all the race facts? They believe Shill Nye, and he is just an idiot engineer.

>the most popular person in the entire world by leaps and bounds
>alone

Not that I expect anything from CNN. I'm only amazed at how it has such a seemingly unfaltering stronghold onto public opinion. This is some high tier propaganda. I'm not really sure what to make of it.

Best President IN MY LIFE!

The republicans are too cowardly to dismantle the welfare state. Not much will change. Dems will take over texas and then a republican may never become president again. Hopefully by the time this happens, corporate leaders abandon the far left white hating democrat party and start their own liberal party.

You LOST niggers!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

FUCK YOU!

dangerously underchecked quads

Checked 'n checked.

Fuck off CNN

No wall, and Obamacare is still there. His party has control of both sides of Congress and he still can't get shit done, Mr. Dealmaker.

CNN is owned by a jew who lives in Tel Aviv

What does that says to you?

Be from 2025.....
How come this guy gets a custom provincial flag? I thought no matter which provinces of China you're in you get the PROC flag?

lol CNN - worse than Salon and Mother Jones at this point.
It's full-time Antifa news channel. No one watches that shit.

CNN will be the first against the wall.

Crypto News Network

>(((CNN)))

SITTING ON THE ANGRY CHAIR

>CNN making up their own headcanon about the president

Cute.

I'm coming to Taiwan this weekend, and I'll kick your scrawny ass if I see you trashing my president!

What kind of tabloid journalism is this shit? take a pic of a guy when hes looking down for a sec and make the headline "angry and alone"? i really hope that's fake, cuz its getting really tough to tell the Sup Forums shops from the actual cnn headlines. fuckin crazy shit man.

oh yeah?!

Again Taiwan is a province of China.... why your own flag?

i'll be there, too, faggot. prepare your sideways asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=hy17DWrjNT0

does this count?

>all my opinions come from paid propagandists
What a sad little faggot you are

youtube.com/watch?v=O46v33hpx4Q

does this count?

lol wrong thread

Is this real??

What the actual fuck is wrong with cnn

Black rock/metal artist thread? lol

yep. i guess they do count!

The most powerful and influential man in the world.........so alone.

Anyone who looks at CNN has aids

who is this anime whore

covfefe

>t. Mr. Wong