Which political figure do you look up to the most?

Which political figure do you look up to the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
collections.libraries.indiana.edu/warof1812/archive/fullsize/1412798010fe0cdc7aced515f6d0fb7c.jpg
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=x1tUFx_StSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Personally I really admire julius streicher

none. they all exist to make me less free

H.E. The President of Brazil, Dr Michel Temer.

Cincinatus.

He made Hitler look like a bitch.

Thomas Jefferson

This guy right 'ere.

Jefferson is a good one. He had all these morals and that shit went out the window when the Louisiana purchase hit his desk. Perhaps the greatest deal in American history.

My choice has got to be Andrew Jackson though. He was Trump before Trump, a populist running during a time of changing demographics. And he told those Indian faggots to take a hike, lots died, lol. Trail of tears for spics and niggers when?

Also he decucked the Bible by taking out all that faggy god and miracle horseshit. He made the Bible into what it's supposed to be: a series of tales on how to live a moral life.

andrew jackson

teddy roosevelt

thomas jefferson, george washington

The one and only

no, i am a spic.

Gordon Brown.

Cincinatus had much in common with George Washington.

Washington "returned to his plow" after two terms; likely saving us from a quick degeneration to South American style dictatorship.

Enoch Powell. He saw all of this shit coming, and yet no one listened to him.

fpbp
killed by the kikes for making comics

Makhno, for fighting to end all politics

Henrich Himmler

It's really hard to name just one. Washington, Jefferson, Jackson, and Teddy are definitely four of my favorites President wise. I also admire the southern gentlemen personified by Robert E. Lee.

hitler is num 1, stalin is number 2

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

collections.libraries.indiana.edu/warof1812/archive/fullsize/1412798010fe0cdc7aced515f6d0fb7c.jpg

The ones behind the Curtain are far more interesting.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Step up, desu.

Nixon because pic related

Er ist wieder da

youtube.com/watch?v=x1tUFx_StSo

Pinochet

BASED

Ernst Thalmann

Adolf Hitler and Rudolf Hess equally

The Big H himself

Another one of them

Unlike Cincinatus, Washington was immensely wealthy. Still, one hell of a legend.
Saying Hitler "look like a bitch." is pretty cucked, senpai. The man's rise and military campaigns 39'-41' economic recovery 33'-36 were astonishing and Mein Kampf is thoroughly impressive. Who is a more fascinating historical character than Hitler?
"All men are created equal" was a really bad start to American history. That was a curse.

As an American, I'll go with Andrew Jackson. Great man, our best.

Hitler Senpai

This guy